Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• bradentonian

Participant

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news?rw=1

Mike Evans - WR - BuccaneersMike Evans is working out with Brandon Marshall in Miami.There may not be a better current NFL player for Evans to learn from. Coming out of Texas A&M, Evans (6'5/231) was most often compared to Marshall (6'4/230) and new Bucs teammate Vincent Jackson. Evans could flirt with double-digit scores in year one and is widely viewed as the consensus No. 1 pick in rookie drafts.Source: Fit Speed on Instagram Jul 2 - 4:39 PM

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exact same player physically. Makes sense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just like that he’s working out with someone that knows the position.  STAY OFF SOUTH BEACH!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep working Evans good job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans will be the top rookie WR this year and one of the best in the league within 3-5 years.  Coupled with his fantastic athletic gifts, the dude has a great work ethic, is mature and only 21 years old.  Very bright future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love everything about this! So many good things for Evans and the Bucs can come from this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans will be the top rookie WR this year and one of the best in the league within 3-5 years.  Coupled with his fantastic athletic gifts, the dude has a great work ethic, is mature and only 21 years old.  Very bright future.

I agree. Evans will be a baller for the bucs for quite a while. It was a very smart and safe pick by lnl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never hurts to work out with a pro-bowl caliber player, but I’m not sure what he is going to learn working out with Marshall that he wouldn’t learn from Vincent Jackson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never hurts to work out with a pro-bowl caliber player, but I'm not sure what he is going to learn working out with Marshall that he wouldn't learn from Vincent Jackson.

How to get YAC , hopefully.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On their Instagram, Fit Speed has some cool videos of them working out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On their Instagram, Fit Speed has some cool videos of them working out.

While I am sure they get along, I am also sure that their is some money motivating this pairing.  NFL players in skill positions have ample opportunity to earn money elsewhere in the offseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many cars does Marshall have?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never hurts to work out with a pro-bowl caliber player, but I'm not sure what he is going to learn working out with Marshall that he wouldn't learn from Vincent Jackson.

Or how to not let a CB catch up to you after you already have 20 yard start

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many cars does Marshall have?

Bwahaahhaahha !!! Underrated post of the year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

STUDJust watch and see....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But he will need to injure his leg so he can give a true picture of what to do.  VJAX played the NO game with a leg injury and could not run a full speed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But he will need to injure his leg so he can give a true picture of what to do.  VJAX played the NO game with a leg injury and could not run a full speed.

You sir, are spoiling the party....

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.