https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjrhSqe762IIn case you missed it  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans really is a freakish athlete.  That was cool

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Watkins but think Evans will end up the better receiver based solely on their situations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans with a 40 inch vertical. Crazy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like how all of the positives to do with Watkins have to do with his explosion numbers, but they lead in saying Evans only measured slightly less than Watkins in explosion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares who’s better!  Both have a great chance at being excellent WR’s.  What’s with all this inferiority complex?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very happy we ended up with Evans. He was my favorite receiver in the draft and the Bills gave up wayyy too much for Watkins. I think Brandin Cooks will be just as good. Sucks the Saints had to get him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very happy we ended up with Evans. He was my favorite receiver in the draft and the Bills gave up wayyy too much for Watkins. I think Brandin Cooks will be just as good. Sucks the Saints had to get him.

I really like Odell Becham Jr, Matthews, and Davante Adams too. So many good WRs in this draft. Evans size does make him different though. Like a TE with WR speed, and we got a TE 30 lbs heavier with the same speed (really excited about ASJ)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like how all of the positives to do with Watkins have to do with his explosion numbers, but they lead in saying Evans only measured slightly less than Watkins in explosion.

Because in reality .1 of a second in these distances isn't a small gap - not sure why they say that. Difference between a 4.5 and a 4.6 in the 40 for example. They appeared to be covering even shorter distances so it is actually larger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both Watkins and Evans play aggressively and are physical when they get the ball in their hands.  With that said. I think Evans has the frame and size to handle the hits better than Sammy.  I think both guys will be very successful pros but I am happy with Evans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t have complained getting either guy but I’m glad we didn’t trade up for Watkins. I like Cooks and think that even later guys like Davante Adams and Moncrief are in really good situations with the QBs they have throwing to them.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.