Viewing 80 reply threads

• Author

• VA_Buc30

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000340004/article/mike-glennon-hasnt-given-up-on-winning-bucs-no-1-job"The arrival of new Buccaneers coach Lovie Smith has brought widespread change to Tampa Bay's roster.  Especially at quarterback, where young Mike Glennon has lost his starting job to known-quantity Josh McCown, the 34-year-old journeyman who signed a two-year, $10 million contract with the team last month.Glennon told reporters that Smith called him after signing McCown to explain where he stands."He just said, 'to start out, there's got to be a person to start that goes out with the first group first and that person is Josh,'" Glennon said Tuesday, per Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. "... Lovie said to me and to the team yesterday the best players are going to play. And I don't think that's any different for the quarterback position."Glennon praised McCown, saying he's "been great so far to me," but made it clear he hasn't given up on regaining the top job: "Just by my nature, I'm going to go out there and compete and whatever my role is, I'm going to do it to the best of my ability and help this team win."New Bucs general manager Jason Licht said in March that "the keys haven't been completely handed over to anyone," but the new regime doesn't see Glennon as their long-term answer, at least not yet.Glennon showed promise as a rookie, using his strong arm to compile a 19:9 touchdown-to-pick ratio, but Tampa continues to explore its options.The Bucs hosted Teddy Bridgewater this week for a pre-draft visit and met with Johnny Manziel and Blake Bortles at the combine. We still see Tampa as a prime candidate to nab a top-flight receiver with the No. 7 pick, but adding another passer looms as a real possibility."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is absolutely no scenario where hard work doesn’t pay off.  Glennon is going to succeed in this league. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is absolutely no scenario where hard work doesn't pay off.  Glennon is going to succeed in this league.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gradkowski was also a hard worker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gradkowski doesn't have the talent and didn't put up the numbers that Mike did. He posted a 65 passer rating as a rookie. Different starting points for sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is absolutely no scenario where hard work doesn't pay off.  Glennon is going to succeed in this league.

Well, that depends on what you mean when you say "pay off".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In the end, if Glennon can’t outperform Josh McCown he isn’t a starting QB in the NFL. Simple as that. Now,mid there is a fair evaluation is a whole other question as to who starts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think it’s impossible than Glennon opens the season as the starter. If they draft a QB early, I expect them to trade Glennon, but if they don’t, I think it will genuinely be a competition for the job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gradkowski doesn't have the talent and didn't put up the numbers that Mike did. He posted a 65 passer rating as a rookie. Different starting points for sure.

Yet somehow the Bucs didn't have the #32 offense with Gradkowski.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure but all his hard work didn't make him any better.  Just saying it's no guarantee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And who was calling the plays for each QB?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't remember their names, but the guy who called plays for Gradkowski had the #23 total offense the year before Gradkowski played while the guy who called plays for Glennon had the #9 total offense the year before Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can't remember their names, but the guy who called plays for Gradkowski had the #23 total offense the year before Gradkowski played while the guy who called plays for Glennon had the #9 total offense the year before Glennon.

Glennon had a 2 time Super Bowl winning coach calling his plays. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gradkowski also only threw for 1600 yards and 9 TD’s . Whatever our ranking had little to do with his sorry ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gradkowski also only threw for 1600 yards and 9 TD's . Whatever our ranking had little to do with his sorry ass.

It was harder to pass the ball in 2006 compared to now. That's why despite Gradkowski only throwing for 1,600 yards combined with the #28 running game which averaged 3.8 YPC, the Bucs still finished with the #29 total offense, 24 YPG better than the #32 team. Glennon, despite throwing for many more yards and TDs while bolstered by the #22 rushing attack which averaged 3.8 YPC, lead the Bucs to the #32 total offense, 16 YPG worse than the #31 team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gradkowski also only threw for 1600 yards and 9 TD's . Whatever our ranking had little to do with his sorry ass.

I can.t believe they even want to compare the two players. Apples and oranges.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are many scenarios where hard work does not pay off. By paying off if you mean clinging on to a job in a company that supports 100s of employees you may be right, but not the NFL where you only have 32 openings. There are many hard workers in this league and you need talent + hard work + intelligence.Glennon isn't really that talented. He is tall and can throw far. He's not particularly intelligent either where he was fooling safeties with his eyes or going through progressions or had the pocket presence that Matt Ryan did as a rookie. He is mediocre in many aspects and hard work can only elevate you so much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was harder to pass the ball in 2006 compared to now. That's why despite Gradkowski only throwing for 1,600 yards combined with the #28 running game which averaged 3.8 YPC, the Bucs still finished with the #29 total offense, 24 YPG better than the #32 team. Glennon, despite throwing for many more yards and TDs while bolstered by the #22 rushing attack which averaged 3.8 YPC, lead the Bucs to the #32 total offense, 16 YPG worse than the #31 team.

Bwahahahaha....nice try.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The vitriol towards Glennon on this board is quite astounding.  All he does is show up, work his ass off, do everything that he is instructed to do and yet he’s the worst QB we’ve ever had or we can’t wait to play with a shiny new toy.  He had one legitimate WR, a suspect OL and backups at running back, yet he was the most productive rookie QB in Tampa’s history. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are many scenarios where hard work does not pay off. By paying off if you mean clinging on to a job in a company that supports 100s of employees you may be right, but not the NFL where you only have 32 openings. There are many hard workers in this league and you need talent + hard work + intelligence.Glennon isn't really that talented. He is tall and can throw far. He's not particularly intelligent either where he was fooling safeties with his eyes or going through progressions or had the pocket presence that Matt Ryan did as a rookie. He is mediocre in many aspects and hard work can only elevate you so much.

If you hate Schiano, that's ok, its a pretty formidable line, but jeeez, this kid is deserving of another season. You make him sound like Vinny Testaverde.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The vitriol towards Glennon on this board is quite astounding.  All he does is show up, work his ass off, do everything that he is instructed to do and yet he's the worst QB we've ever had or we can't wait to play with a shiny new toy.  He had one legitimate WR, a suspect OL and backups at running back, yet he was the most productive rookie QB in Tampa's history.

You are imagining this vitriol. No one hates him, he is what he is, a tease and nothing more. Being the most productive rookie QB in this shitty franchise's history isn't anything to boast about. Lets not forget who our single season passing yards and TDs leader is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The vitriol towards Glennon on this board is quite astounding.  All he does is show up, work his ass off, do everything that he is instructed to do and yet he's the worst QB we've ever had or we can't wait to play with a shiny new toy.  He had one legitimate WR, a suspect OL and backups at running back, yet he was the most productive rookie QB in Tampa's history.

You are imagining this vitriol. No one hates him, he is what he is, a tease and nothing more. Being the most productive rookie QB in this **CENSORED**ty franchise's history isn't anything to boast about. Lets not forget who our single season passing yards and TDs leader is.

How could you not want to see him in his second season?? You honestly think our QB answer is in this steamy pile of QB stench of a draft?? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What about Luke McCown? More talent than Glennon, 100.3 rating in 3 starts in 2007. Never started another game for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you hate Schiano, that's ok, its a pretty formidable line, but jeeez, this kid is deserving of another season. You make him sound like Vinny Testaverde.

He isn't deserving of anything and I guess Glennon understands that which is why he is working. I still like him over McCown, but I would rather see our coaching staff get their guy and not come up with any excuses later on for their failings. I personally don't want a QB that can provide stability, which I think Glennon can, I would like to see a baller behind center and as a fan am willing to see a few seasons fail in an effort to find/develop one. I do not regret the Freeman experiment, I only regret that it lasted too damn long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are imagining this vitriol. No one hates him, he is what he is, a tease and nothing more. Being the most productive rookie QB in this **CENSORED**ty franchise's history isn't anything to boast about. Lets not forget who our single season passing yards and TDs leader is.

How could you not want to see him in his second season?? You honestly think our QB answer is in this steamy pile of QB stench of a draft??

It is your individual opinion that the top QBs in this draft are inferior than Glennon. Sure they may be inferior right out of the gate like rookies usually are, but they offer more upside and show intangibles to be special. I like Teddy, Manziel, Bortles, Mettenberger and Garoppolo over Glennon. Given a similar chance, I think most if not all will be better QBs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He isn't deserving of anything and I guess Glennon understands that which is why he is working. I still like him over McCown, but I would rather see our coaching staff get their guy and not come up with any excuses later on for their failings. I personally don't want a QB that can provide stability, which I think Glennon can, I would like to see a baller behind center and as a fan am willing to see a few seasons fail in an effort to find/develop one. I do not regret the Freeman experiment, I only regret that it lasted too damn long.

Deserving might be the wrong word but if I was in charge I would say that he's earned the second season.  If he doesn't improve we make a move next year.  This QB class is the definition of "not anything special"  Next years class is much more compelling.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This QB class is the definition of "not anything special"  Next years class is much more compelling.

It seems like that's become a fairly consistent theme in recent years.  (That is, the whole "this year's QB class didn't live up to expectations, but *next* year's is going to be totally fantastic!")

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We're back to this again? One guy responsible for 1,000 things he can't control. Expected more out of you FRG

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sarcasm?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deserving might be the wrong word but if I was in charge I would say that he's earned the second season.  If he doesn't improve we make a move next year.  This QB class is the definition of "not anything special"  Next years class is much more compelling.

Next year's class is almost always overrated. Winston is the only one that seems legitimate. To me this class offers no A+ talent like Luck or RGIII, but its far better and deeper than any other class in the last 10 years including the 09 Fro boy class.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This QB class is the definition of "not anything special"  Next years class is much more compelling.

It seems like that's become a fairly consistent theme in recent years.  (That is, the whole "this year's QB class didn't live up to expectations, but *next* year's is going to be totally fantastic!")

And next year's rankings are moot anyway if we are in no position to draft a top talent

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sarcasm?

I read the thread and uhhh he's serious. Good gawd. A Glennpologist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Next year's class is almost always overrated. Winston is the only one that seems legitimate. To me this class offers no A+ talent like Luck or RGIII, but its far better and deeper than any other class in the last 10 years including the 09 Fro boy class.

Winston could be in a class like Luck.  Luck and Kaep are the only QBs to come out in the past three years that are not game managers.  Russell Wilson has a goofy good D so he can get away with 120 yard games once in a while.  Nothing elite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon had one of the better rookie seasons in NFL history and broke at least one rookie passing record along the way, I believe two. That can’t be denied. Was he perfect? No, he fell victim to the usual things that rookies fall victim to as well as having a bad team around him to help. I believe Glennon can be the guy, I also believe Teddy is too good to pass up. If Glennon and Teddy fight it out for the starting spot, the bucs win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon had one of the better rookie seasons in NFL history and broke at least one rookie passing record along the way, I believe two. That can't be denied. Was he perfect? No, he fell victim to the usual things that rookies fall victim to as well as having a bad team around him to help. I believe Glennon can be the guy, I also believe Teddy is too good to pass up. If Glennon and Teddy fight it out for the starting spot, the bucs win.

The problem is there's no linear relationship between how a QB does as a rookie compared to the rest of his career. A player who put up X numbers as a rookie doesn't automatically put up X + 1 his second year. Sometimes he does X again and sometimes he does X -1. If you look at this random Yahoo rookie QB ranking you see the top 5 players are almost universally considered to be good or even great, but then at #6 you have Charlie Batch, #7 Andy Dalton, #9 Sam Bradford, and #10 Vince Young. Having good rookie seasons didn't mean anything for the rest of their careers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon had one of the better rookie seasons in NFL history and broke at least one rookie passing record along the way, I believe two. That can't be denied. Was he perfect? No, he fell victim to the usual things that rookies fall victim to as well as having a bad team around him to help. I believe Glennon can be the guy, I also believe Teddy is too good to pass up. If Glennon and Teddy fight it out for the starting spot, the bucs win.

The problem is there's no linear relationship between how a QB does as a rookie compared to the rest of his career. A player who put up X numbers as a rookie doesn't automatically put up X + 1 his second year. Sometimes he does X again and sometimes he does X -1. If you look at this random Yahoo rookie QB ranking you see the top 5 players are almost universally considered to be good or even great, but then at #6 you have Charlie Batch, #7 Andy Dalton, #9 Sam Bradford, and #10 Vince Young. Having good rookie seasons didn't mean anything for the rest of their careers.

That said, there has never been a rookie in the history of the NFL that did as well as Glennon that wasn't on his team the following season.  Would be really short sighted to give up on him now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would still have been enough for me to give him another year, but L&L seem to have disagreed.  And I don’t think that can reasonably be discounted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would still have been enough for me to give him another year, but L&L seem to have disagreed.  And I don't think that can reasonably be discounted.

Based on what we have heard it sounds like he will be given a chance in camp.  I would be shocked if he wasn't. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It sounds to me like their minds are already made up, in truth.  Time will tell.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree and hope he is with this team when he does it.  This kid got thrown into a maelstrom and didn't drown.  Given the circumstances I don't know what else he could have done.  I'm not saying to reserve a spot in Canton for him just yet, but I think he has earned a chance to show what he can do in his second year with better coaching and a less injured offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3000yds 15ds 62.8comp2711yds 14tds 57.1comp2608yds 19tds 59.4comp.All of these are adjusted by equal length of time as glennon had. Also, they're former bucs, or current.Not trying to be a buzzkill, but all of them seem poor to average.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just wish it was a legitimate competition in camp. But I have zero trust Lovie will make the right desicion if Glennon out plays McCown….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will be very telling if Glennon out plays in the pre-season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would still have been enough for me to give him another year, but L&L seem to have disagreed.  And I don't think that can reasonably be discounted.

Based on what we have heard it sounds like he will be given a chance in camp.  I would be shocked if he wasn't.

Trade Value.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With a RB that had over 1400 yards on the ground and a few hundred reception yards. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3000yds 15ds 62.8comp2711yds 14tds 57.1comp2608yds 19tds 59.4comp.All of these are adjusted by equal length of time as glennon had. Also, they're former bucs, or current.Not trying to be a buzzkill, but all of them seem poor to average.

Yes you are trying to be a buzzkill. You're a Maziel lover. Regardless you as always make a very low quality post. Firstly, don't show me a veteren's numbers compared to a rookie. Show me apples to apples. Almost all rookies fall victim to similar things that mike did. Even if we draft a guy, he'll likely fall victim to many of the things we saw Glennon do. Only exception is Andrew Luck and now people think that's the norm. Secondly, I do 4 extra TDs over 13 games is significant considering a large portion of NFL games end up within one score.

I just wish it was a legitimate competition in camp. But I have zero trust Lovie will make the right desicion if Glennon out plays McCown....

That is my only real concern. Outside of drafting a guy, I do not trust Lovie to have a competition. McCown has been his guy since he got here and in Lovie Smith fashion. Lovie is not an offensive Guru, he isn't even an average offensive coach. These are examples why. He needs to find a franchise QB to lead the offense because outside of that he can't construct an effective offense. Mistake #1 is annointing Glennon the starter. It should be a completely open competition. McCown has been garbage his entire career. He proceeds to shred, well sort of, numerous bad defenses and now he's the unquestioned starter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes you are trying to be a buzzkill. You're a Maziel lover. Regardless you as always make a very low quality post. Firstly, don't show me a veteren's numbers compared to a rookie. Show me apples to apples. Almost all rookies fall victim to similar things that mike did. Even if we draft a guy, he'll likely fall victim to many of the things we saw Glennon do. Only exception is Andrew Luck and now people think that's the norm. Secondly, I do 4 extra TDs over 13 games is significant considering a large portion of NFL games end up within one score.

I just wish it was a legitimate competition in camp. But I have zero trust Lovie will make the right desicion if Glennon out plays McCown....

That is my only real concern. Outside of drafting a guy, I do not trust Lovie to have a competition. McCown has been his guy since he got here and in Lovie Smith fashion. Lovie is not an offensive Guru, he isn't even an average offensive coach. These are examples why. He needs to find a franchise QB to lead the offense because outside of that he can't construct an effective offense. Mistake #1 is annointing Glennon the starter. It should be a completely open competition. McCown has been garbage his entire career. He proceeds to shred, well sort of, numerous bad defenses and now he's the unquestioned starter.

I think he will be open minded.  Believe it or not, there are Bucs fans that actually like Glennon.  IF McCown is clearly inferior in camp Lovie will not have a choice but to let Glennon start.  We are not drafting a QB this year in the first 4 rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he will be open minded.  Believe it or not, there are Bucs fans that actually like Glennon.  IF McCown is clearly inferior in camp Lovie will not have a choice but to let Glennon start.  We are not drafting a QB this year in the first 4 rounds.

The bucs ARE drafting a QB in the first 4 rounds!Hmm this is fun

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think players would like Lovie as much as they do if his ego was so large that he starts players who don’t deserve to start.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I would, but you have zero obligation to hold up your end of the bargain to an anonymous internet poster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The bucs ARE drafting a QB in the first 4 rounds!Hmm this is funWant to make a side bet?I would, but you have zero obligation to hold up your end of the bargain to an anonymous internet poster.We could make it simple like a name change.  If a QB is drafted in the first four rounds by Tampa in the 2014 draft, I will change my name to whatever you want me to for 12 mos. and vise versa if a QB is not drafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Make him change his name to Beavis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What about Luke McCown? More talent than Glennon, 100.3 rating in 3 starts in 2007. Never started another game for the Bucs.

Ok.., what about him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?I would, but you have zero obligation to hold up your end of the bargain to an anonymous internet poster.We could make it simple like a name change.  If a QB is drafted in the first four rounds by Tampa in the 2014 draft, I will change my name to whatever you want me to for 12 mos. and vise versa if a QB is not drafted.Yeah maybe if you were an established poster like Boid or Hate, that'd have some value to me. And again, you have no incentive to hold up any bargains.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I would, but you have zero obligation to hold up your end of the bargain to an anonymous internet poster.We could make it simple like a name change.  If a QB is drafted in the first four rounds by Tampa in the 2014 draft, I will change my name to whatever you want me to for 12 mos. and vise versa if a QB is not drafted.Yeah maybe if you were an established poster like Boid or Hate, that'd have some value to me. And again, you have no incentive to hold up any bargains.No problem.  You know I am right.  You are a bright poster that can step outside your fanboy for a moment, look at things from Lovie's perspective and see that there is no way you are picking a QB with any of the top 3 picks.  There is no way to rationalize it. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I don’t consider it a stone-cold lock that the team won’t draft a QB in the first few rounds of this draft, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they didn’t.  So I’m not interested in a bet on this topic.  But may I say that I think that sig bets are far superior to name change bets?  In general, I kind of hate that people change screen names as often as they do here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I don't consider it a stone-cold lock that the team won't draft a QB in the first few rounds of this draft, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't.  So I'm not interested in a bet on this topic.  But may I say that I think that sig bets are far superior to name change bets?  In general, I kind of hate that people change screen names as often as they do here.

Agree with the frequency sentiment.  I'm down for a signature bet.  There is zero interest at OBP in bringing in a new QB to add to the existing lot.  Unless it's after the 5th round.  Far too many needs elsewhere based on the purging and trading.  If we truly want to win now we will draft that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t really disagree with a lot of your points re: Glennon, 10lbbass, but I’ll take the name bet just for fun. I think the Bucs will take a QB in the first four rounds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only time will tell

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I would, but you have zero obligation to hold up your end of the bargain to an anonymous internet poster.

We could make it simple like a name change.  If a QB is drafted in the first four rounds by Tampa in the 2014 draft, I will change my name to whatever you want me to for 12 mos. and vise versa if a QB is not drafted.Yeah maybe if you were an established poster like Boid or Hate, that'd have some value to me. And again, you have no incentive to hold up any bargains.No problem.  You know I am right.  You are a bright poster that can step outside your fanboy for a moment, look at things from Lovie's perspective and see that there is no way you are picking a QB with any of the top 3 picks.  There is no way to rationalize it. Fanboy of what? I'm an Auburn fan and Nick Marshall isn't in the draft (And he's more of a WR in the pros)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't really disagree with a lot of your points re: Glennon, 10lbbass, but I'll take the name bet just for fun. I think the Bucs will take a QB in the first four rounds.

Deal!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I remember way back in 2006. They used to make you throw the ball underhanded back then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see a few scenarios that involve us NOT drafting a QB.1. Lovie loves Glennon, just wants to make him earn it.2. Lovie is batshit crazy and is gonna roll with McCown into his early 40's3. Lovie has learned a damned thing and still thinks you can win without consistently above average QB play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see a few scenarios that involve us NOT drafting a QB.1. Lovie loves Glennon, just wants to make him earn it.2. Lovie is bat**CENSORED** crazy and is gonna roll with McCown into his early 40's3. Lovie has learned a damned thing and still thinks you can win without consistently above average QB play.

4. There isn't a viable replacement option when we draft (you dont draft a QB to draft a QB).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't really disagree with a lot of your points re: Glennon, 10lbbass, but I'll take the name bet just for fun. I think the Bucs will take a QB in the first four rounds.

Deal!

Up for sale: Naming rights for 10lbbass! PM me your bids!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Deal!

Up for sale: Naming rights for 10lbbass! PM me your bids!

Take the one b out of the name. That is, if he's a man of his word.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

either that or IGNORETHETROLL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see a few scenarios that involve us NOT drafting a QB.1. Lovie loves Glennon, just wants to make him earn it.2. Lovie is bat**CENSORED** crazy and is gonna roll with McCown into his early 40's3. Lovie has learned a damned thing and still thinks you can win without consistently above average QB play.4. I realize the world does not end after this next season

I think they draft a QB not in the first round, but I also hope to world does not come to an end

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

You would know about that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

What's the dirt on DJ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh great. Another java alt.. “ilostthebet” is going to show up any time now and tell us all we should sign tebow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

either that or IGNORETHETROLL

I'm certainly no troll their SIS.  I just know how a successful team should be built and disagree with the idea that our best move for going forward is to take Bridgewater or Manziel given their long term prognosis for success in this league and also what we have on our team already.  I'm sorry you have a different opinion, and I hope you dont treat everyone in your life with a different opinion to yours they way you do me on this board.  We seemingly want the same thing; Buccaneer success.  We just have different views on how we should get there.  Not a biggie on my end. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

Says the guy who was afraid to meet Freddy .  Why u scared, Scarecrow ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

What's the dirt on DJ?

No dirt. I trolled some idiot on the college board over the NC game . Made him think he had a screenname bet and then cancelled it before the game started. It was epic . Look it up .Buggsy however....well , just ask Freddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

What's the dirt on DJ?

No dirt. I trolled some idiot on the college board over the NC game . Made him think he had a screenname bet and then cancelled it before the game started. It was epic . Look it up .Buggsy however....well , just ask Freddy.

You make Pewter Report sound like high school. But with no women. Only ladyboys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

What's the dirt on DJ?

You make Pewter Report sound like high school. But with no women. Only ladyboys.

Says the guy who was just asking for gossip , lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get em Ali

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1

LOL...you're kidding right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to make a side bet?

I think he scared...

What's the dirt on DJ?

Says the guy who was just asking for gossip , lol.

True haha. If it was anything like BucsWTF and the t-shirt fiasco, I waned to hear it. Instead it was petty. Meh.

Please wait…

Viewing 80 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.