Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who?!?!?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought he was a decent goal line/short yardage back…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charles Sims scores ONE touchdown on a nice screen and they cut Mike James, smh. If this is true, I wish Mike James a good future. I liked what he did when given the opportunities.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charles Sims has definitely looked better the last couple of games.  Kudos to him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charles Sims scores ONE touchdown on a nice screen and they cut Mike James, smh. If this is true, I wish Mike James a good future. I liked what he did when given the opportunities.

Yeah I hope he does well somewhere else. I was a huge huge fan of him and was hoping he would win the back up job this year.I was down on Sims when the season started but I have liked what he has done so far in the first 3 games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMHO  Hopefully  an addition will happen to help us !!!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I thought he was a decent goal line/short yardage back...

time to bring back Joey Iosefa for that.....

Please wait…

• vlagatta

there could be.......and usually are......extenuating circumstances were are not aware of

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully they’re making room for a trade of some sort. I liked James way better than Sims, i wish him luck elsewhere!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t like this move at all. Mike James can be a very solid RB in this league when given the opportunity. Watch him get picked up pretty quick and then we’ll have one of our backs go down with an injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't like this move at all. Mike James can be a very solid RB in this league when given the opportunity. Watch him get picked up pretty quick and then we'll have one of our backs go down with an injury.

I'll wait to see what the other side of this move is before lichting the torches...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't like this move at all. Mike James can be a very solid RB in this league when given the opportunity. Watch him get picked up pretty quick and then we'll have one of our backs go down with an injury.

I'll wait to see what the other side of this move is before lichting the torches...

Well played...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charles Sims has definitely looked better the last couple of games.  Kudos to him.

He has. Rainey is a quality spelling RB and, IMO, has shown some great potential at punt returner. James was the odd man out, no doubt some other team will pick him up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won't hold my breath and wait for the Bucs to sell us another team's castaway as a solid pickup. Mike James was a good player, and bad teams shouldn't be cutting good players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won’t light a torch…Sims has looked decent the past couple games, and is much more dangerous in the open field and as a receiver than James. BUT, i liked James' hard running style and was a cheap depth option. Rumors circulating Bucs may be interested in Forte? Thoughts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has anyone checked on youngone yet after hearing this news?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I won't light a torch...Sims has looked decent the past couple games, and is much more dangerous in the open field and as a receiver than James. BUT, i liked James' hard running style and was a cheap depth option. Rumors circulating Bucs may be interested in Forte? Thoughts?

Hell and no. He will be 30 this year and our running backs are far from the problem on offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For whatever reason, Lovie never seemed to like him. He played well for Schiano in 2013. I expect someone to give him a shot…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of the very few Bears I’ve liked over the years, but Forte probably is a part-time back at best these days, over the course of a long season. Always liked his game!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sims has a little burst to his game, I think he compliments Dougie well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate to see James go.  He’ll get picked up somewhere.  If we sign Forte I'm gonna puke.  A rebuilding team has no need for a rb past his prime with a gazillion miles on the tires.  If we're gonna suck at least suck with young guys that might have a future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they cut James to make room for Forte, they cut the wrong RB… IMOI don't think they'll get Forte.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If they cut James to make room for Forte, they cut the wrong RB... IMOI don't think they'll get Forte.

Me either, hell, they have Dougie, Sims and Rainey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should Doug go down, does anyone trust Sims to be THE guy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure, he may be the next Caddy.    j/k

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd think Rainey would get those snaps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even slightly. He's good in a reserve role, coming out of the backfield on wheel routes or on the edge with a quick screen. He's not an every down guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure, he may be the next Caddy.    j/k

That's just wrong. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even slightly. He's good in a reserve role, coming out of the backfield on wheel routes or on the edge with a quick screen. He's not an every down guy.

agreed.That question was more for those that type about how good he looks as of late. I'm not impressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

does it matter this season?  i certainly would be fine to finish the season with sims and rainey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The air just kept coming out of this thread as it went on. :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The air just kept coming out of this thread as it went on. :(

Just like Mike James' career. Too bad for him, he was the smallest midget.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t mind a Forte for James swap…But Lovie be liking those Bears defenders...  maybe an edge rusher?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sucks to see him go, but it appears the Bucs want to maximize their waiver wire priority while they still can.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sucks to see him go, but it appears the Bucs want to maximize their waiver wire priority while they still can.

Yeah, uhhh... that's gone.  Detroit has it now.  Bucs are 5th in line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Mike James, he’s a solid back. But wasn’t he a healthy scratch all 3 games?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, uhhh... that's gone.  Detroit has it now.  Bucs are 5th in line.

True forgot about this being the fourth week.Still, I suspect they want someone else from the PS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought he was a decent goal line/short yardage back...

time to bring back Joey Iosefa for that.....

Yeah...cut a guy that's 10 times better for that clown....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Mike James, he's a solid back. But wasn't he a healthy scratch all 3 games?

Exactly Booker.  Mike probably killed his career in Tampa by never improving as a special teams player.  There are dozens of backs you can sign off the street or practice squads in the event of injury.  No point taking up a roster spot on a guy who is at the end of the bench at his position AND doesn't contribute on teams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Mike James, he's a solid back. But wasn't he a healthy scratch all 3 games?

Exactly Booker.  Mike probably killed his career in Tampa by never improving as a special teams player.  There are dozens of backs you can sign off the street or practice squads in the event of injury.  No point taking up a roster spot on a guy who is at the end of the bench at his position AND doesn't contribute on teams.

Exactly. The Mike James love is getting dangerously close to JDouble "Chad Spann could have been a contender" category.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member] 2m2 minutes agoBucs released LB Orie Lemon from the practice squad to make room for RB Mike James, who goes on practice squad after clearing waivers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird the great Mike James was passed up by all 32 teams. Lol. Listen I like the cat but can’t see why so many ppl were lamenting the loss.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s tough for some of us Bucs fans to ditch a guy who hung up 158 yards on the ground at the Seahawks’ house just 2 years ago, as a rookie when both Martin and Rainey were out…    http://www.bucpower.com/mike-james.html

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Weird the great Mike James was passed up by all 32 teams. Lol. Listen I like the cat but can't see why so many ppl were lamenting the loss.

i dont get the love either

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird the great Mike James was passed up by all 32 teams. Lol. Listen I like the cat but can't see why so many ppl were lamenting the loss.

i dont get the love either

MJ may not be as quick as Rainey, but he is stronger and a more reliable ball carrier...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He knows the offensive scheme.For an offense that isn't lighting the world on fire currently having as many guys with the knowledge of this offense is very important.  That is why having Hawley step in at center while Smith was out was so important.

Please wait…

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.