Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Knucknbuc

Participant

Can someone please explain to me how the hell this guy is a starter again? He sucks and has sucked for two years. Now he’s getting toasted by Ted ginn!! of all people! Sheesh he sucks. Last week someone said on here he was our best man 2 man corner. If that’s the case then damn were in trouble! Would it surprise anyone when banks comes back Jenkins still starts. Seems to me most ppl with two eyes can tell this dude is garbage except lovie!To think just 2 years ago the best corner this past decade was on this team but lovie just straight up released him for nothing! Now a main player on this d is Mike freaking jenkins! Horrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jenkins is the best outside guy till Banks returns.  Verner has been been a disappointment and Jennings is in his twilight of his career.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if only we had a hall of fame corner in his prime on this roster….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jenkins is the best outside guy till Banks returns.  Verner has been been a disappointment and Jennings is in his twilight of his career.

I think jennigs has been alright. But no way should Jenkins be getting 90% of the snaps compared to verner with 25% or so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think jennigs has been alright. But no way should Jenkins be getting 90% of the snaps compared to verner with 25% or so.

Yeah Jenkins shouldn't be seeing that much playing time but if Verner is going to loaf and take plays off his playing time will decrease.  Sad that Verner is turning into Michael Johnson II.  Lets hope Verner picks up his play and become the entrenched starter again.

if only we had a hall of fame corner in his prime on this roster....

I don't think Revis makes a difference in the long run.  Bucs are tied with the Jets for pass defense overall.  Bucs run defense has to be fixed though.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.