Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Bucs-Waive-RB-Smith-Add-LB-Jenkins/0e215d1f-cd0c-4dc2-b92c-326d95920126Didn't see this posted...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like a talented guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

good luck smith… your speed made me dream of a better future… i hope you can stay healthy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, not a surprise. Seems like Jenkins has some talent and skills that Lovie likes in a LB.There's probably going to be a lot more turnover before it's all said and done.Good luck, Mike.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

good luck smith... your speed made me dream of a better future... i hope you can stay healthy

Damn cheap Glazers. They only cut him so they could give Brett Smith his jersey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL; Dominik should have taken that trade offer for him right after he was drafted… Was that from the Giants?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jenkins is built more like an NFL safety. I’m a’wondering if that’s what Lovie has in mind…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too bad. Who will be our captain of the inactive list now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jenkins looks like a nickle LB.  Interesting depth option if he makes the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another Schiano pick bites the dust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

should at least be noted he was a 6th round pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know you can't wait for the day is Glennon is let go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn't punt worth a lick...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't care how long they keep him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL; Dominik should have taken that trade offer for him right after he was drafted... Was that from the Giants?

Wouldn't have mattered...Dom would have fucked up that pick too...lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one knows for sure what will become of glennon. His status is quite clearly up in the air, even IF licht and lovie say they love him.I think its funny how some people come here to say they know for sure someone is going to pan out or not. Every player has the potential for failure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another one? Really? Schiano's two years of drafting are the reason this team has so much young talent on it. You should be cursing him for trying to coach that talent, not for being unable to find it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another one? Really? Schiano's two years of drafting are the reason this team has so much young talent on it. You should be cursing him for trying to coach that talent, not for being unable to find it.

As of right now, we can only say with any certainty he acquired one long term player. I'm not crucifying him, but I'm not going to act like he was some kind of personnel guru, either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As of right now, we can only say with any certainty he acquired one long term player. I'm not crucifying him, but I'm not going to act like he was some kind of personnel guru, either.

Guru or not, he is responsible for david, martin, rainey, james, barron, and ,if you like, glennon too.Believe me, I hates me some schiano, but drafting college players was a strength of his. It might actually be the only thing he's good at, because that was, by far, the only thing he even got half right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guru or not, he is responsible for david, martin, rainey, james, barron, and ,if you like, glennon too.Believe me, I hates me some schiano, but drafting college players was a strength of his. It might actually be the only thing he's good at, because that was, by far, the only thing he even got half right.

Every team has players like Martin, Rainey, James, Barron, and Glennon. David is the only difference maker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every team has players like Martin, Rainey, James, Barron, and Glennon. David is the only difference maker.

Im proud of him for that David pick though lol. He is a f’ing stud

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.