Viewing 86 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

The other side of Mike WIlliams Mar 26 2014, 8:04 pmmike_zps875d46e7.jpgDue to the recent string of headlines that Mike Williams has faced in the past couple months, I have decided to relate a personal anecdote to the rest of Bucs Nation which depicts the often forgotten kindheartedness of Mike Williams. But first, I would first like to start by stating that Mike Williams frequently attends hospitals to visit sick children, so my story is not the only occurrence of Mike's generosity. To give context to the story, last year I held fund-raiser for a young child with cancer of the spine. 2013 also happened to be the first year that I would be a season ticket holder. So I appealed to my season pass member sales rep, asking if she could possibly secure a donation for me. To my delight she was able to do so very quickly and without hesitation, (say what you want about the functionality of the franchise or the Glazers themselves, but this organization is filled with people who are willing to help others). We then arranged a date for me to drive down to One Buc Place so that I could receive the donation. When I went down to One Buc, I waited in the office that off to the side of the lobby, where I was speaking to my rep about the general state of the Bucs (this story occurred back when optimism was still widely prevalent last year, in fact, is was not too long after Dashon Goldson was signed). While I was speaking to her, I noticed Mike in the lobby talking to the woman at the desk, and naturally I was inclined to ask if it was him. Of course she responded that it was; but to my surprise, she offered to introduce me to him. I was thrilled. As she introduced me to him, she mentioned my purpose in being at One Buc. Upon hearing of the fund-raiser, he asked if the boy had any siblings, Mike then stepped into the marketing office, and after a brief moment returned with a mini-helmet and two pendants, At that moment, he signed the items and told me to give one pendant to the cancer patient, and the other to his older brother, and that the helmet would make a good mantle piece for the two at home. The entire time, (even as I pummeled him with compliments for the 2012 season, and expressed my excitement for the upcoming season), Mike was very gracious and kind. Mike then said that he had to get some work in and wished me a good day. This was my first and only personal encounter with Mike Williams, and even though it was rather brief, I could tell that he was just a good guy. And that's the primary reason I wrote this piece. I thought that some of the people on here should be reminded, or informed, that these incidents that have popped up over the past few months don't' reflect the entirety of Mike's (or any athlete's) personality. Sure, they do show a pattern of immaturity and recklessness, but that can be fixed. These incidents don't make him a "thug" or a "punk" as I have read in the comments sections on several sights; they make him a young man who needs guidance in his life and that is something that the Bucs, under Lovie Smith, can provide. My encounter with Mike is only one of, I'm sure many, moments of this man giving back to the community. And it is truly is a shame that only the negative aspects of these players' lives that make headlines, (i.e. Vincent Jackson selflessly purchased 400 tickets for veterans at the Lighting game the other night, but that story was reported on five websites, two of them being hockey related sites). I just hope that this article gives some people some perspective on Mike Williams, and some insight into the compassionate side of a man who has been unfairly portrayed by many as purely an irresponsible punk.http://www.bucsnation.com/2014/3/26/5551524/the-other-side-of-mike-williams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good to know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is a nice story and all…but wasn’t this before he started receiving big money?  Unfortunately for some, money has a way of changing people.  He looks to be a little misdirected at the moment but hopefully they can straighten him out.  If not that’s okay too, he can hang out with Freeman on Sundays watching the NFL on TV.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MW is irresponsible, but that does not make him a bad guy. MW has done other stuff like this also.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He suffers from stupidity more than anything. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He suffers from stupidity more than anything.

This. He seems like an unintelligent man who is lacking self dicpline. It doesnt mean hes a bad guy, but it doesnt excuse his behavior either

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those unis are incredible

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think what most do not realize is these players are still young adults who haven’t learned the tough lessons yet.  And to compound the issue further their given fame, fortune, and unearned respect and admiration.  He is only 26 that for most of his life played football and has been admired for that fact alone.  Many football players do not fall into the same traps but it does occur.  Also, due to our society and love for reality TV and knowing everything about celebrities information that was previously withheld from the public is now front page news.  I do not condone negative actions but we all are human who have made mistakes, and I have made many without being a millionaire.  I couldn’t imagine what my young adult life would have been like with a few million in the bank with more coming. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR and his angry mob of self righteous crusaders won’t like that story.tumblr_inline_mz5nuudy861rb51w9.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR and his angry mob of self righteous crusaders won't like that story.tumblr_inline_mz5nuudy861rb51w9.jpg

I'm surprised the mods haven't taken this down yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem is our society rationalizes and promotes irresponsible and immature behavior.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MW is irresponsible, but that does not make him a bad guy. MW has done other stuff like this also.

Exactly. I don't think anyone will say Mike Will is a bad guy. Quite the opposite in fact. He is a very nice guy and that is probably what gets him in trouble because he is naive and inexperienced in life. Ever since he got paid he has been surrounded by a gang of leaches and he acts like a 12 year old irresponsible kid. This all makes him stupid and naive, but not bad. He's not going to be choking his mom out like Dez Bryant or uppercutting his girl friend like Ray Rice. He is a genuinely good person. Just dumb and naive.

Please wait…

• alcon

Participant

I just hope he gets his act together. I’m glad you shared this. I’d like to see the good old come back story here. I seriously doubt that will happen while he’s still in Tampa around all the leaches.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem is our society rationalizes and promotes irresponsible and immature behavior.

I don't see this at all in this situation. Mike has got nothing but backlash here. Now society does promote sex, drugs, and rock and roll (nowdays more rap or electronic depending on your tastes). Things that often end up going hand in hand with irresponsible behavior.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Williams can ball.  I dont need to know much else about him. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike is probably a good guy… But he hangs around with idiots that do stupid ish and that’s most likely his biggest problem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem is our society wants to brand irresponsible and immature behaviorists as demons and burn them at the stake and try to make sure they can never have jobs, so they're forced into crime and/or welfare.Got caught smoking weed? Go hang out in jail where these guys can teach you how to be a real criminal, son.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem is our society wants to brand irresponsible and immature behaviorists as demons and burn them at the stake and try to make sure they can never have jobs, so they're forced into crime and/or welfare.Got caught smoking weed? Go hang out in jail where these guys can teach you how to be a real criminal, son.

SHHH....No Common Sense allowed.  In all honesty, if we really cared about the drug and violent issues that taint our society we would put forth a better effort in our immediate area to improve/educate/encourage/mentor those in need.  But that takes time, money, effort, etc.  IMO that is what is different from when I was growing up when compared to days today.  Everyone in my neighborhood in NYC had an interest in my upbringing.  If my neighbor seen me acting a fool he or she was the equivalent of my father or mother and could and would chastise me.  And thanks to Alexander G. Bell my mom got word of it before I made it home.  But thankfully I was able to realize this and leaned on my support.  Anyway this isCove Board material back to football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

brand as demons? Please. Forced into crime and welfare? Please.As for weed, dont break the rules, pretty simple.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

brand as demons? Please. Forced into crime and welfare? Please.As for weed, dont break the rules, pretty simple.

If Obama-Bush SuperMega Washingtonator Politician X, made a law that said watching football for more than 30 minutes in a day would result in 1 week of jail.. would you stop watching football? Would you fall in line like a sheep? Or would you fight against unjust and unfounded laws?

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Mike is a very good guy, just hangs out with the wrong people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Obama-Bush SuperMega Washingtonator Politician X, made a law that said watching football for more than 30 minutes in a day would result in 1 week of jail.. would you stop watching football? Would you fall in line like a sheep? Or would you fight against unjust and unfounded laws?

breaking the law isnt fighting against unjust and unfounded. There are right ways to attempt change.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SR and his angry mob of self righteous crusaders won't like that story.tumblr_inline_mz5nuudy861rb51w9.jpg

However one feels about the opinions of the people who administer this website, I think everyone can agree they are extremely lenient with their censorship of opinion.  That is not often the case with message boards.  It is the single biggest reason I have no desire to frequent any other Buccaneer fan website.  The only posts I have ever had deleted on this forum are ones where I slipped censored words into gifs I posted (since the language filter can't censor the text in the gif I totally understand those posts being removed).  You have to be a mega troll to have your posting privileges revoked here, and I've seen no evidence that they will remove posts simply because they are unflattering to the website and/or it's administrators.  Kudos to them for that imo. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

breaking the law isnt fighting against unjust and unfounded. There are right ways to attempt change.

So you would stop watching football and be a sheep?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

However one feels about the opinions of the people who administer this website, I think everyone can agree they are extremely lenient with their censorship of opinion.  That is not often the case with message boards.  It is the single biggest reason I have no desire to frequent any other Buccaneer fan website.  The only posts I have ever had deleted on this forum are ones where I slipped censored words into gifs I posted (since the language filter can't censor the text in the gif I totally understand those posts being removed).  You have to be a mega troll to have your posting privileges revoked here, and I've seen no evidence that they will remove posts simply because they are unflattering to the website and/or it's administrators.  Kudos to them for that imo.

This is the only message board I frequent regularly besides Paradox Interactive. Everything else is ehh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Williams is a good human being. He lacks direction. I think he can get that now from this new coaching staff. Hope he shows up for voluntary workouts and stays in the building often. Too much time in his hands this year… I hope he has learned something from all this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think everyone can agree they are extremely lenient with their censorship of opinion.

Not enough time, too busy writing anonymously sourced character assassination.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is an awful analogy.  legal to play but illegal to watch?  c’mon, at least think of something good.  but yes, if it was illegal i would quit watching football.  if i felt for some reason i just had to watch football, i would do it in the privacy of my home.  i wouldnt do it in public or watch it in the clubs.  i wouldnt transport huge tvs around town, i wouldnt encourage others to watch football.  i wouldnt have huge watching parties.  people have a funny version of sheep, and use it as a putdown.  but being a shepherd takes much responsibility today, and not a lot of folks have it.  leading in the wrong direction or trying to be an individualist just for the sake of it is much worse than being a sheep imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Those unis are incredible

+1 million.I am a traditionalist. I wish they stayed with the creamsicles forever. There are a couple teams out there that have original uni's. IIRC, the Bears for one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just hire Raheem or Schiano as your team's head coach.....problem solved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As far as Mike goes, I like him and hope he can pull off a 180, before he is in the CFL. I think its more than being naive, and young, or stupid as some have mentioned. I wish it was that simple. There is a vid out there, with Mike and his boys, standing in a room, smashing water bottles into each other faces as hard as they can.  Its very disturbing, to say the least.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like Jackass “disturbing”?  I guess we all have different levels of disturbing.  You're not talking about the instagram video where he's hitting his boys with money stacks are you?  If not link plz.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like Jackass "disturbing"?  I guess we all have different levels of disturbing.  You're not talking about the instagram video where he's hitting his boys with money stacks are you?  If not link plz.

No its definitely water bottles. HATE posted it IIRC.  I don't see the humor in it. Its just freaky man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like Jackass "disturbing"?  I guess we all have different levels of disturbing.  You're not talking about the instagram video where he's hitting his boys with money stacks are you?  If not link plz.

No its definitely water bottles. HATE posted it IIRC.  I don't see the humor in it. Its just freaky man.

I may be wrong but from my perspective its definitely this generation.  I know I did stupid things that i cringe when I remember doing them.  But now they do the cinnamon challenge, smack cam, planking, whaling, etc..  The things most do today I can't relate to.  But they might have thought the same way when rock and roll became popular.  Even "Jackass" makes no sense to me.  Its not funny. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://instagram.com/p/jOT5KZtTSs/This the video? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ya thats it. I don't get the humor, if that was their goal.  Its just strange.  IMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never saw that before. That's not generational. That's idiocy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s idiocracy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You grumpy old men don’t like it, fine.  To label it as “disturbing” though I take issue with.  Disturbing is videos of real violence.  Kids who tape themselves walking up to a stranger on the streets and turning his/her lights out.  People putting themselves or others in real danger.  This is friends horsing around in a way that no one could have been at all seriously injured.  If you really think that is disturbing, you should never watch another football game again.  The violence in that video pales in comparison to the real violence those men inflict on each other on every single snap of a game. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You grumpy old men don't like it, fine.  To label it as "disturbing" though I take issue with.  Disturbing is videos of real violence.  Kids who tape themselves walking up to a stranger on the streets and turning his/her lights out.  People putting themselves or others in real danger.  This is friends horsing around in a way that no one could have been at all seriously injured.  If you really think that is disturbing, you should never watch another football game again.  The violence in that video pales in comparison to the real violence those men inflict on each other on every single snap of a game.

Watching that vid, its no stretch at all to see how someone could get knifed in the leg in that environment. That is the point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You grumpy old men don't like it, fine.   To label it as "disturbing" though I take issue with.  Disturbing is videos of real violence.  Kids who tape themselves walking up to a stranger on the streets and turning his/her lights out.  People putting themselves or others in real danger.  This is friends horsing around in a way that no one could have been at all seriously injured.  If you really think that is disturbing, you should never watch another football game again.  The violence in that video pales in comparison to the real violence those men inflict on each other on every single snap of a game.

Don't generalize. Your probably older than I am.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You grumpy old men don't like it, fine.  To label it as "disturbing" though I take issue with.  Disturbing is videos of real violence.  Kids who tape themselves walking up to a stranger on the streets and turning his/her lights out.  People putting themselves or others in real danger.  This is friends horsing around in a way that no one could have been at all seriously injured.  If you really think that is disturbing, you should never watch another football game again.  The violence in that video pales in comparison to the real violence those men inflict on each other on every single snap of a game.

Watching that vid, its no stretch at all to see how someone could get knifed in the leg in that environment. That is the point.

Go easy here anti.  I don't believe you were never in a college environment, or just one with single "on their own" young men.  You are either completely out of touch with every male under the age of 40 I have ever met or you just don't like the looks of these particular young men doing what they are doing.  Seriously, would you watch that same exact video with some 20 something white frat boys in polo shirts with their collars popped and say "I can see how someone could get knifed in that kind of environment"?  I really fucking doubt it. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go easy here anti.  I don't believe you were never in a college environment, or just one with single "on their own" young men.  You are either completely out of touch with every male under the age of 40 I have ever met or you just don't like the looks of these particular young men doing what they are doing.  Seriously, would you watch that same exact video with some 20 something white frat boys in polo shirts with their collars popped and say "I can see how someone could get knifed in that kind of environment"?  I really **CENSORED**ing doubt it.

Your veering WAY of course bro.  Way off.I happen to be the same race and age as those guys in the vid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you just don’t want to back down off internet message board hyperbole?No one can watch that video and say that it is disturbing, or indicative of a potentially dangerous environment.  Especially if you are mid 20's.  Unless you are truly more sheltered then anyone who I have ever come in contact with. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you just don't want to back down off internet message board hyperbole?No one can watch that video and say that it is disturbing, or indicative of a potentially dangerous environment.  Especially if you are mid 20's.  Unless you are truly more sheltered then anyone who I have ever come in contact with.

No one?                3 or 4 posters have already said just that.Care to try again?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRLAKmsAXv4CAUTION:  EXTREMELY disturbing imagery and language. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Then you just don't want to back down off internet message board hyperbole?No one can watch that video and say that it is disturbing, or indicative of a potentially dangerous environment.  Especially if you are mid 20's.  Unless you are truly more sheltered then anyone who I have ever come in contact with.

its disturbing, and indicative of potential dangers…and we believe it so because we are NOT sheltered.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The video in and of itself is not disturbing.  The thought that the team we are paying this man big money is.  He is a young guy, but guys who dont grow in their maturity dont last very long in the NFL.  As a fan, we all would like to see him act more "professional" but its his life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one?                3 or 4 posters have already said just that.Care to try again?

Where?  Quote for me the other posters saying Mike slapping his friends with a stack of money explains the environment that led to his stabbing.Maybe I'm buzz wording "disturbing", cause I don't view that the same way as I would calling him stupid or idiotic for what he's doing in that video.  You've definitely taken your criticism of him based on that video to a much higher level then anyone else who's posted in this thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRLAKmsAXv4CAUTION:  EXTREMELY disturbing imagery and language.

I gotta run bro. But if you can't see a difference between on field hits, and standing around whacking your bros in the face for the fun of it, we will have to agree to disagree.Look at John Lynch for example, guy was an assassin on the field, and probably the nicest guy you ever met in your life, off the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its more exciting to hear about bad behavior rather than good.Some of the character assessments being made about the guy without actually having met or knowing the guy are making said posters look stupid IMO.Hopefully dude can stay out of news...  I don't think there is any patience for immaturity around 1 Buc any more...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is disturbing ….. You just know a brother’s gonna get shanked

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its disturbing, and indicative of potential dangers...and we believe it so because we are NOT sheltered.

What potential dangers?  Like when my friends get mad cause they lost a game and throw the video game remotes at each other.  Should I be worried about the potential of a stabbing breaking out in my living room?  You have an opinion of Mike Williams and are taking that opinion and projecting it to a perfectly innocent video of friends having fun.  People are laughing.  None of that is being done against anyone's will. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of the reasons SR gives for releasing MW is because he’s in the headlines too much.Let that one sink in for a minute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I gotta run bro. But if you can't see a difference between on field hits, and standing around whacking your bros in the face for the fun of it, we will have to agree to disagree.Look at John Lynch for example, guy was an assassin on the field, and probably the nicest guy you ever met in your life, off the field.

The difference is clear.  Those hits on that video break people's bodies.  Leave them physically scarred for life.  Yet you draw no negative assumptions about the men delivering those hits.  The images don't disturb you.  Mike Williams puts out a video of horseplay, with absolutely no potential for remotely the level of physical damage in that video and you condemn him for it.  When given a chance to back down from it you escalate to actually saying that video helps explain how he was stabbed.  Oh, and how do you know John Lynch is probably the nicest guy I've ever met in my life off the field?  Cause he signs stuff for sick kids and what not?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What potential dangers?  Like when my friends get mad cause they lost a game and throw the video game remotes at each other.  Should I be worried about the potential of a stabbing breaking out in my living room?  You have an opinion of Mike Williams and are taking that opinion and projecting it to a perfectly innocent video of friends having fun.  People are laughing.  None of that is being done against anyone's will.

could be anything. I think your real issue is that disturbing doesnt have an across the board meaning. I think its disturbing that young men need to slap each other in the face and post it for the world to see. It’s okay that you find that completely normal and acceptable behavior.My opinion of mike will comes from him being in the wrong place time after time. And also for his complete lack of financial maturity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

iaB0hTX.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

could be anything. I think your real issue is that disturbing doesnt have an across the board meaning. I think its disturbing that young men need to slap each other in the face and post it for the world to see. It's okay that you find that completely normal and acceptable behavior.My opinion of mike will comes from him being in the wrong place time after time. And also for his complete lack of financial maturity.

Well, I suppose I should be pleased at least it's just jealousy and not racism.  I honestly don't understand how people who apparently use the internet frequently can be so out of touch with the reality of our society.  Here's a sociology project for you gametime.  Go to http://www.youtube.com and enter in the the search bar at the top of the page:  "vine compilation", or some derivative there of.  I laugh my ass off.  But it might help you to better understand the generation that Mike Williams and his instagram video represents. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I suppose I should be pleased at least it's just jealousy and not racism.  I honestly don't understand how people who apparently use the internet frequently can be so out of touch with the reality of our society.  Here's a sociology project for you gametime.  Go to http://www.youtube.com and enter in the the search bar at the top of the page:  "vine compilation", or some derivative there of.  I laugh my ass off.  But it might help you to better understand the generation that Mike Williams and his instagram video represents.

no one is out of touch with reality. Some just have a different view of what’s funny and entertaining. What the Instagram/snapchat/etc represents is a lot of garbage. Not all, but certainly a fair share.the generation doesnt think grammar is important, doesn't think proper English is important, has no self worth, and will pimp out their kids for a buck.And I'm certainly not jealous of letting my friends slap me in the face.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no one is out of touch with reality. Some just have a different view of what's funny and entertaining. What the Instagram/snapchat/etc represents is a lot of garbage. Not all, but certainly a fair share.the generation doesnt think grammar is important, doesn't think proper English is important, has no self worth, and will pimp out their kids for a buck.

its disturbing, and indicative of potential dangers...and we believe it so because we are NOT sheltered.

And I'm certainly not jealous of letting my friends slap me in the face.

My opinion of mike will comes from him being in the wrong place time after time. And also for his complete lack of financial maturity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

” doing or saying something to make his own brother want to stab him”…this is disturbing on the part of the writer, and extremely irresponsible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Threadkiller-I think its a generational thing.  I graduated grom high school in the 90s and things were crazy but there was some level of self respect. The things people do now for fun I smh.  If anyone smacked me in the face with anything its on, and i would expect the same if i did it.  We would horseplay but there was always a point that was considered to far and most didn’t cross it.  I didn’t watch the video but friend or family no one is smaking me and filming it for the world to see. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is an awful analogy.  legal to play but illegal to watch?  c'mon, at least think of something good.  but yes, if it was illegal i would quit watching football.  if i felt for some reason i just had to watch football, i would do it in the privacy of my home.  i wouldnt do it in public or watch it in the clubs.  i wouldnt transport huge tvs around town, i wouldnt encourage others to watch football.  i wouldnt have huge watching parties.  people have a funny version of sheep, and use it as a putdown.  but being a shepherd takes much responsibility today, and not a lot of folks have it.  leading in the wrong direction or trying to be an individualist just for the sake of it is much worse than being a sheep imo.

Jesus cripes. If a foreign power invaded and took over your neighborhood you'd just lie down and take it. The rest of us will lead the resistance and kick them out. Unjust laws are for you because the governors are right and the governees can't make their own decisions. That's the difference between us. I demand freedom and you're okay with whatever Emperor Obama-Bush-Clinton-Reagan and his magical congress say.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no one is out of touch with reality. Some just have a different view of what's funny and entertaining. What the Instagram/snapchat/etc represents is a lot of garbage. Not all, but certainly a fair share.the generation doesnt think grammar is important, doesn't think proper English is important, has no self worth, and will pimp out their kids for a buck.And I'm certainly not jealous of letting my friends slap me in the face.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus cripes. If a foreign power invaded and took over your neighborhood you'd just lie down and take it. The rest of us will lead the resistance and kick them out. Unjust laws are for you because the governors are right and the governees can't make their own decisions. That's the difference between us. I demand freedom and you're okay with whatever Emperor Obama-Bush-Clinton-Reagan and his magical congress say.

are you currrently demanding freedom and leading resistances?  and how are you doing this?  and have you been doing this for the last 3 decades of Emperors?  what have you accomplished so far?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF happened here  :o 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTF happened here  :o

Mw got stabbed in the leg by his brother. Now they're talking about politics.Religion is next..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m confused….So we got invaded last night ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm confused....So we got invaded last night ?

We did?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We did?

Ze Germans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We did?

Ze Germans

and they were driving MW's Bentley . . . . which explains why he was mad at his brother  . . . which, in turn, explains why MW got stabbed  . . . . pretty common tale actually

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice story…but that doesn’t change what’s going on NOW…today in his life. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clearly this is all Obama’s fault.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks Obama.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. I don't think anyone will say Mike Will is a bad guy. Quite the opposite in fact. He is a very nice guy and that is probably what gets him in trouble because he is naive and inexperienced in life. Ever since he got paid he has been surrounded by a gang of leaches and he acts like a 12 year old irresponsible kid. This all makes him stupid and naive, but not bad. He's not going to be choking his mom out like Dez Bryant or uppercutting his girl friend like Ray Rice. He is a genuinely good person. Just dumb and naive.

This is right on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is right on.

speculation your honor. He may be a giant mazzhole who hides it well. Aaron Hermandez. I think he is dumb as hell. Good player, just dumb and irrational.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs are concerned about his demonstrated poor judgment, not whether he qualifies as a “good guy,” whatever that means.  His demonstrated poor judgment may be a thing of the past (I hope so), but there is no reason right now to think that is true. It is unfair, but he needs time to pass without incident and he needs to show up to training in shape and motivated before he can convince the Bucs his poor judgment is in the past. I hope he makes it, but most, if not all, that has been reported about MW occurred AFTER the Dom/Schiano regime probably made it VEY CLEAR to him and his agent that they were concerned about his poor judgment (see his contract structure as proof). Not sure about his chances, hope he pulls it off though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is right on.

speculation your honor. He may be a giant mazzhole who hides it well. Aaron Hermandez. I think he is dumb as hell. Good player, just dumb and irrational.

It's complete speculation....but to yours, the stories I have heard from people who have met Hernandez in person are very opposite from OPs story on his meeting with Mike Williams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have heard Hernandez was kind to some people. Some. Williams is a dummy. He may be violent and hides it. Would it surprise you if he was!?Say yes and you dumb as hell. Yes I typed it like that. Dummies need help like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dez Bryant's mom was a crack whore who gave birth to Dez when she was 14 years old. She has been in jail for selling crack. Arrested 3-4 times. And has done 2 years of prison time. That time Dez was accused of  "choking her out", he was trying to prevent her from leaving the house to go buy crack.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

are you currrently demanding freedom and leading resistances?  and how are you doing this?  and have you been doing this for the last 3 decades of Emperors?  what have you accomplished so far?

Remember the prohibition of alcohol? Should we have just sat with our tails tucked between our legs and accepted that prohibition was the new law of the land? That sounds like something you may have done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Beavis the Revolutionary !! Rise up !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Beavis the Revolutionary !!

He needs TP for his bunghole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember the prohibition of alcohol? Should we have just sat with our tails tucked between our legs and accepted that prohibition was the new law of the land? That sounds like something you may have done.

i don’t remember it, but I’ve read about it. What did you do to help end prohibition?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i don't remember it, but I've read about it. What did you do to help end prohibition?

I was Al Capone, don't you remember anything from our past lives?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i don't remember it, but I've read about it. What did you do to help end prohibition?

all that big talk from you, and all along you are just sitting on the same couch you mock me for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

all that big talk from you, and all along you are just sitting on the same couch you mock me for.

I've protested and written letters to politicians before, but I also realize any debate with you is nearly meaningless as you desire the government to tell you what is right and wrong.

Please wait…

Viewing 86 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.