Viewing 51 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

No flow, dude can’t rap..lyrics for the unconscious and mentally enslavedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INEqn9Mv-gM

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No flow, dude can't rap..lyrics for the unconscious and mentally enslavedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INEqn9Mv-gM

This song sucks to the fullest extent. I'm glad we don't have to deal with him any longer. Good luck with that Buffalo!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No flow, dude can't rap..lyrics for the unconscious and mentally enslaved

You just described about 80% of all current hip hop.  Really wish this kid would have worked on football a little harder.  The beard is still on point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You just described about 80% of all current hip hop.  Really wish this kid would have worked on football a little harder.  The beard is still on point.

Yeah, there are some good conscious rappers out there.Never thought Mike Williams would turn out quite like this... thought we had something

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, there are some good conscious rappers out there.Never thought Mike Williams would turn out quite like this... thought we had something

Yea, but they are definitely in the minority.  Its been a long slide since guys like Mos Def (Black Star) actually made me think with what they said.I thought we had something with MWill as well, and from a talent perspective we did.  I have to think one of the hardest things to figure out when looking at guys in the draft is gauging their drive and desire.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn what a waste. Those are the guys he hangs out with though so there is no changing for him unless he ditched all of them which Im sure he doestn want to. He will never top his rookie season. His best days are behind him. He’s now the third best receiver on the Bills.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Leading up to the draft, there was a thread discussing the value of questioning a player’s “love” of the game…guys like MW19 are reason why that question is asked. His head is elsewhere….football is merely a means to an end.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A gargantuan sized load of mindless crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

now its williams to the bills ona contract he stoleso many #2's in Ralph Wilsoncall it the Toilet BowlI mostly love rap music, but this is some terrible sh!ta turd in the Toilet Bowllooks like a perfect fitHEYYYOOOOOO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well that sucked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

now its williams to the bills ona contract he stoleso many #2's in Ralph Wilsoncall it the Toilet BowlI mostly love rap music, but this is some terrible sh!ta turd in the Toilet Bowllooks like a perfect fitHEYYYOOOOOO

^^^^"CROWN HIM!"

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

This is quite comical haha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans, this isn’t the first time an athlete tried to rap and did terrible. Just like entertainers who tried sports and did terrible. I do think it is wrong questioning his commitment to football. Minus his injury, he has been an asset to this offense. It kills me when people question Mike Williams and now have a stiff one for Jeff Demps. A guy who clearly has been more interested in track and football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely amazing.  Barring a miracle, that dude will be out of football in a year or two. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He sure isnt Talib Kweli…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#SMHoverEverything

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, but they are definitely in the minority.  Its been a long slide since guys like Mos Def (Black Star) actually made me think with what they said.

Indeed, I can count the good ones on one hand.My fav 2 are not well known... Prince Ea and another one by the name of Luca Brazihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnnY8M4WWA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pay da Cave Man !!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know right?  where is the Sugar Hill Gang when we need them....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, but they are definitely in the minority.  Its been a long slide since guys like Mos Def (Black Star) actually made me think with what they said.

Indeed, I can count the good ones on one hand.My fav 2 are not well known... Prince Ea and another one by the name of Luca Brazi

No love for 2Chainz?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CMG baby!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s good rap out there, it just sounds like no one here is looking for it.That being said, this is not good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans, this isn't the first time an athlete tried to rap and did terrible. Just like entertainers who tried sports and did terrible. I do think it is wrong questioning his commitment to football. Minus his injury, he has been an asset to this offense. It kills me when people question Mike Williams and now have a stiff one for Jeff Demps. A guy who clearly has been more interested in track and football.

Listen to the lyrics. This is a question about his character. The guy just doesn't get it. There is plenty of ammo he has dished out to back up his lack of character. A lot of it has to do with the guy is just not that bright.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, this thread is funny. This video and thread prove a couple things in my mind, non of which you guys think.1. Mike is not a very good rapper.2. He's clearly still in very good shape so apparently he's not out boozing every night and not working out like people want to believe.3. People who don't like rap associate it with being a thug and a trouble maker. Is every country singer a red neck rascist? Probably not right.4. Mike has other things in his life, and that is what bothers people the most. Fans want every player to be completely engulfed by football, 24/7/365. Truth is that while the greats are always trying to get better, there are a lot of very good players on the Bucs and every other NFL team that don't try as hard as they should and thus squander their true potential. Mike has had good years in the past and will probably have a good year this year, he could probably work harder and be better but that's not him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, this thread is funny. This video and thread prove a couple things in my mind, non of which you guys think.1. Mike is not a very good rapper.  actually everybody in this thread thinks this2. He's clearly still in very good shape so apparently he's not out boozing every night and not working out like people want to believe. nobody said that.3. People who don't like rap associate it with being a thug and a trouble maker. Is every country singer a red neck rascist? Probably not right. nobody said that. your wrongful interpretation4. Mike has other things in his life, and that is what bothers people the most. Fans want every player to be completely engulfed by football, 24/7/365. Truth is that while the greats are always trying to get better, there are a lot of very good players on the Bucs and every other NFL team that don't try as hard as they should and thus squander their true potential. Mike has had good years in the past and will probably have a good year this year, he could probably work harder and be better but that's not him. your insinuation

yeah... actually none of what you just said fits your opening line

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, this thread is funny. This video and thread prove a couple things in my mind, non of which you guys think.1. Mike is not a very good rapper.2. He's clearly still in very good shape so apparently he's not out boozing every night and not working out like people want to believe.3. People who don't like rap associate it with being a thug and a trouble maker. Is every country singer a red neck rascist? Probably not right.4. Mike has other things in his life, and that is what bothers people the most. Fans want every player to be completely engulfed by football, 24/7/365. Truth is that while the greats are always trying to get better, there are a lot of very good players on the Bucs and every other NFL team that don't try as hard as they should and thus squander their true potential. Mike has had good years in the past and will probably have a good year this year, he could probably work harder and be better but that's not him.

fans= customerscustomers want valuein sports winning is a big part of the value propositionMike Williams could be out partying every day and no one would care if he was a world beater and the Bucs were winning. He was not a world beater, he was a pretty good receiver, and the Bucs weren't winning.Mike Williams is gone because he did not understand the above . . . .  unless, of course, someone forced him to do all the things that became public and to tweet as he didBtw, its not just the fans (i.e., the customers) because clearly the bosses were concerned, just look at his contract

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans want wins, nothing else really matters. I’d be better with him being traded because he salary is to high rather than the idea that he’s not totally committed to football which as far as we know stems from missing PT on his hammy after being IR’d. Bearmcdoug, you don't want to admit it, but there is a stigma with rapping. You can read the responses in this thread and ask yourself why specific words were used. You can pretend that doesn't happen, you'd be wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank god he is off this team. Good call L&L!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the idea that he's not totally committed to football which as far as we know stems from missing PT on his hammy after being IR'd.

"stems from" . . . like an oak "stems from" an acornfans and bosses both believed he was not committed to football in large part for conduct that happened AFTER he had to be very aware fans and bosses both believed he was not committed to football.its really a strange position you take, as if Williams is a victim? he's a grown man, he made choices, bad choices . .but they were CHOICES

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans want wins, nothing else really matters. I'd be better with him being traded because he salary is to high rather than the idea that he's not totally committed to football which as far as we know stems from missing PT on his hammy after being IR'd. Bearmcdoug, you don't want to admit it, but there is a stigma with rapping. You can read the responses in this thread and ask yourself why specific words were used. You can pretend that doesn't happen, you'd be wrong.

BucNY, here are the specific words used to judge this song in this thread:"no flow... for the unconscious and mentally enslaved""mindless crap""sucked""comical""this is a question about his character"It's not like we're here listening to Tupac's "Brenda's got a Baby" or "Keep ya Head up" or Kendrick Lamar's "Sing about me, Dying of thirst" or "The Art of Peer Pressure" or Black Thought's anything or Kweli's anythingWe're talking about complete mind-numbing, bull sh!t, piggy backing on pop culture drivelmost adults who happen to hear this kind of sh!t would develop a stigma against rap. AND FOR GOOD REASON.  Like Spider 2 Banana said, about 80% of radio rap is in this terrible, society-degrading category.  And even some of the good artists are guilty of playing into it from time to time.  But hey, that's what the kiddies are told to like, and they gotta put food on the table some how.  At least sometimes guys like Tupac and Kendrick include gold nuggets once they hook the masses with the sh!t rap.  For some reason, I doubt this is Mike's aim.So that leads us to this admittedly small sample of Mike Williams trying to rap.  If this isn't a clear imitation of the rapping style and subject of media/entertainment whores like Rick Ross, I don't know what is. He's clearly not offering anything new, or any sort of alternative perspective.  The only insight here gained is that Mike Williams has a really bad flow and is too uncreative to rap about anything other than cars, clothes and hoes.  This kind of rap is the reason that the stigma exists.  It's the rest of the guys that suffer for it and its a damn shame, because there's a lot of intelligent stuff out thereSo don't talk to the people here like they're applying their "stigma" to this songWe're just saying it f*cking sucks.  And that this football player should have stuck to something he's actually good at.Maybe its you who is unable to discern good rap from bad, and applying your own "stigma"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOW..what a shame!!  terrible song..and at the end of the video.. He looks like, he was high on something..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the idea that he's not totally committed to football which as far as we know stems from missing PT on his hammy after being IR'd.

"stems from" . . . like an oak "stems from" an acornfans and bosses both believed he was not committed to football in large part for conduct that happened AFTER he had to be very aware fans and bosses both believed he was not committed to football.its really a strange position you take, as if Williams is a victim? he's a grown man, he made choices, bad choices . .but they were CHOICES

Not commited to football? Are these the same fans and bosses who dogged Blount only for him to shine in NE. I would like the ask the "fans" and "bosses" when had M. Williams not been productive when he was healthly here.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Evans = Huge upgrade over this moron. On and off the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The kid is pursuing his dreams and enjoying his life. Apprently he has a lot of haters.Who's pathetic?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The kid is pursuing his dreams and enjoying his life. Apprently he has a lot of haters.Who's pathetic?

haters? if you mean not supporting immature behavior and sub-par rapping then I guess I'll be dat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not commited to football? Are these the same fans and bosses who dogged Blount only for him to shine in NE. I would like the ask the "fans" and "bosses" when had M. Williams not been productive when he was healthly here.

Doesn't Blount's experience make you question Williams even more? In other Williams' choices come after having watched Blount, right?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Doesn't Blount's experience make you question Williams even more? In other Williams' choices come after having watched Blount, right?

Did Blount really shine in NE ? All I recall is him having 2 good games at the end of the year and then this offseason getting castoff by Belichick without so much as a Thanks for the Memories.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3. People who don't like rap associate it with being a thug and a trouble maker. Is every country singer a red neck rascist? Probably not right.

I don’t like rap and I don’t like country music. However, I have to respond to this because the above part of your post is completely ridiculous. "People associate rap with being a thug and a trouble maker." Aren't there tons of examples of rap lyrics expressing and glorifying thug life and being a trouble maker? Are there any country music songs expressing or glorifying burning crosses or lynching people? There have been murders and gang violence associated with rap stars. Have any country singers been arrested for cross burning or lynching anyone? There has been violence, murders and gang activity during and immediately after rap performances where fans attending these shows have been injured or killed. Have there been any Klan rallies, cross burning or lynchings during or immediately after country music concerts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans, this isn't the first time an athlete tried to rap and did terrible. Just like entertainers who tried sports and did terrible. I do think it is wrong questioning his commitment to football. Minus his injury, he has been an asset to this offense. It kills me when people question Mike Williams and now have a stiff one for Jeff Demps. A guy who clearly has been more interested in track and football.

Momma Williams?

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEEPVGtwsO8

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3. People who don't like rap associate it with being a thug and a trouble maker. Is every country singer a red neck rascist? Probably not right.

I don't like rap and I don't like country music. However, I have to respond to this because the above part of your post is completely ridiculous. "People associate rap with being a thug and a trouble maker." Aren't there tons of examples of rap lyrics expressing and glorifying thug life and being a trouble maker? Are there any country music songs expressing or glorifying burning crosses or lynching people? There have been murders and gang violence associated with rap stars. Have any country singers been arrested for cross burning or lynching anyone? There has been violence, murders and gang activity during and immediately after rap performances where fans attending these shows have been injured or killed. Have there been any Klan rallies, cross burning or lynchings during or immediately after country music concerts?

Good point.  Country music is harmless and good natured.  But a lot of rap promotes violence and the thug lifestyle. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfw8acB7TVk

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At least track is not further poisoning our society like the urine stream of music CMG puts out/ Demps is much more likely to have a life after footballMike may make more $ in the NFL, but we all know it's not going to last. He no longer has the fire in his eye to be great... making 30k disappear in strip clubs in an hour just because? and to put that on social media? He's a special type of special, a ticking time bomb.. all signs point to him self sabotaging his career... not by being a criminal or bad person... it's his sheer stupidity... many subtle consequences and nothing changes with him, after his payday his brain turned into a checkers cheeseburger...anyone want to make me a sig?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Soulja Boy blew up.  I ain’t bout to tell no man he can’t make a dollar in the rap game.  Hip hop is dying.  It has been since 2000, but you’d never know from the charts. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike can’t rap, he can’t string together words…he says a few things…gasps, then says CMG, couple words, gasps, gasps, CMGSoulja boy sucks but at least there is rhythm in what he does

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MikeBill19 needs his ass kicked!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

haters? if you mean not supporting immature behavior and sub-par rapping then I guess I'll be dat.

I’m not supporting him either but I’m not here trashing him for doing something He wants to do. I could judge his rap skills but I know he’s not a “rapper” so it just comes off as hating. Also, how is it immature to talk about girls and money? That’s the foundation of our glorious society isn’t it? If that’s immature, what’s mature? Conservative priest who fondle boys?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans want wins, nothing else really matters. I'd be better with him being traded because he salary is to high rather than the idea that he's not totally committed to football which as far as we know stems from missing PT on his hammy after being IR'd. Bearmcdoug, you don't want to admit it, but there is a stigma with rapping. You can read the responses in this thread and ask yourself why specific words were used. You can pretend that doesn't happen, you'd be wrong.

BucNY, here are the specific words used to judge this song in this thread:"no flow... for the unconscious and mentally enslaved""mindless crap""sucked""comical""this is a question about his character"It's not like we're here listening to Tupac's "Brenda's got a Baby" or "Keep ya Head up" or Kendrick Lamar's "Sing about me, Dying of thirst" or "The Art of Peer Pressure" or Black Thought's anything or Kweli's anythingWe're talking about complete mind-numbing, bull sh!t, piggy backing on pop culture drivelmost adults who happen to hear this kind of sh!t would develop a stigma against rap. AND FOR GOOD REASON.  Like Spider 2 Banana said, about 80% of radio rap is in this terrible, society-degrading category.  And even some of the good artists are guilty of playing into it from time to time.  But hey, that's what the kiddies are told to like, and they gotta put food on the table some how.  At least sometimes guys like Tupac and Kendrick include gold nuggets once they hook the masses with the sh!t rap.  For some reason, I doubt this is Mike's aim.So that leads us to this admittedly small sample of Mike Williams trying to rap.  If this isn't a clear imitation of the rapping style and subject of media/entertainment whores like Rick Ross, I don't know what is. He's clearly not offering anything new, or any sort of alternative perspective.  The only insight here gained is that Mike Williams has a really bad flow and is too uncreative to rap about anything other than cars, clothes and hoes.  This kind of rap is the reason that the stigma exists.  It's the rest of the guys that suffer for it and its a damn shame, because there's a lot of intelligent stuff out thereSo don't talk to the people here like they're applying their "stigma" to this songWe're just saying it f*cking sucks.  And that this football player should have stuck to something he's actually good at.Maybe its you who is unable to discern good rap from bad, and applying your own "stigma"

if he were quitting football to pursue a career in rap then I would agree with you but he’s just having fun with it. No harm in that. Would it be different if he was a movie buff who spent his money on shooting a b-rated movie flick? Would you compare him to Wes Craven and laugh at his lack of originality? This is a non story made into a side show like only red board could deliver. Shouldnt this be in the pirate cove btw?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even white dudes can rap better than Mike.  SMHhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ZqmaHOsNI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn what a waste. Those are the guys he hangs out with though so there is no changing for him unless he ditched all of them which Im sure he doestn want to. He will never top his rookie season. His best days are behind him. He's now the third best receiver on the Bills.

Hes going to be their leading WR this year.Stevie Johnson was traded to SF and the only other guy on the roster who could do ok is Sammy Watkins.No way the midget does better than MW.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even white dudes can rap better than Mike.  SMH

White dudes are also better rappers than 2Pac.

Please wait…

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.