Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• the Ultimate

Participant

I woke up yesterday and looked at instagram and this is what I saw.Screenshot_2014-04-05-15-23-00_zpsk9lfyyin.pngI told my gf that's not good and bucs will not like this.  Not even 15 minutes go by and I get a notification that we traded mike will19.Just like every Bucs fan out there, I don't like that we lost Revis and Mike Williams in the same off season but I accept it.  Lovie and Licht know what they are doing.  They are ridding this team of me first divas who just don't understand that they are not above the team rules.  They have to do this to create a good chemistry and sense of team instead of everyone for them self.  When you have a guy who misses meetings, misses rehab, and even gets in trouble off the field repeatedly you are FORCED to make a move.  If teammates see a guy acting like this and doing these stupid things and there are no consequences.. what do you think is gonna happen? Exactly what happened to Raheem where the inmates run the asylum. It doesn't matter how great of a wide receiver you are, just look at desean jackson. How many superbowls did TO win? Randy Moss? Did our team lose a little bit of talent yesterday? Yes, but there are a lot better wrs in this draft who will be a lot hungrier than mike Williams has been since he got paid and they will also cost a fraction of the price. They will fit our new offensive system better and hopefully they'll be faster then mike Williams.  Finally. . The Bucs weren't gonna win a superbowl this year even before trading mike williams, but now that he's gone we can at least focus on building the chemistry in the locker room with high character guys and maybe the next buccaneer idiot will think of mike williams before he does something stupid.

Please wait…

• fredreg

Participant

man that’s crap…he didn’t even invite me ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Splash Down….maybe Mike Williams was looking at this as a pool therapy rehab exercise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meh. Its the offseason he can have a little fun..But he is lazy on the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can you get in a pool with an open stab wound?Hahahahaha!!!

Please wait…

• fredreg

Participant

Splash Down....maybe Mike Williams was looking at this as a pool therapy rehab exercise.

rehab exercise featuring buddies and hot female celebrities...he is alrdy improving after trade I think 8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course a normal wr in the nfl can party, that’s not a problem.  But Mike Will has been in the news all off season for his partying, his coach said his behavior is “disturbing” as soon as he was hired, then his brother stabs him.. and here he is partying some more.  If you were dedicated to football, wouldn’t you maybe say okay no more partying.. let’s focus for the season? Let’s rehab? Don’t be silly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cavemen can swim?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How did Mike Jenkins get on the same list as Demaryius Thomas, Anquan Boldin, etc? Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Mike Williams partying”Welcome to the Red Board, the new home of TMZ

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course a normal wr in the nfl can party, that's not a problem.  But Mike Will has been in the news all off season for his partying, his coach said his behavior is "disturbing" as soon as he was hired, then his brother stabs him.. and here he is partying some more.  If you were dedicated to football, wouldn't you maybe say okay no more partying.. let's focus for the season? Let's rehab? Don't be silly

Yes because football players are robots that don't have social lives. They exist only to play a game in order to entertain YOU

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Jenkins, next?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Me mike williams. Me have pool party.”"Brother no be there! Me promise!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course a normal wr in the nfl can party, that's not a problem.  But Mike Will has been in the news all off season for his partying, his coach said his behavior is "disturbing" as soon as he was hired, then his brother stabs him.. and here he is partying some more.  If you were dedicated to football, wouldn't you maybe say okay no more partying.. let's focus for the season? Let's rehab? Don't be silly

Yes because football players are robots that don't have social lives. They exist only to play a game in order to entertain YOU

You're missing the whole point.  You've been in the news repeatedly.  You're on thin ice with new HC.  Why wouldn't you at least TRY to fly under the radar?I'm not sure what you're defending.  Dude is a Bill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

31 teams got a call about Williams. 2 responded.  Bucs took a 6th round pick…OMG!  Another draft pick!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're missing the whole point.  You've been in the news repeatedly.  You're on thin ice with new HC.  Why wouldn't you at least TRY to fly under the radar?I'm not sure what you're defending.  Dude is a Bill.

I agree. Mike was on double secret probation ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank You.  Sometimes I feel like these "Bucs fans" moved here from a different state and they are actually rooting for a different team.  If you have a problem with what the bucs coach and gm are doing that's okay,  just find another team and when we start kicking ass, kiss my ass!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get what you're saying, but I just don't see it as a big deal. I really hate what 24 hour news has done to the world and football in general. I'm a big advocate of privacy and maybe every time one of these guys runs a stop sign doesn't NEED to be national news. It baffles me how the media even finds out about dudes' speeding tickets!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get what you're saying, but I just don't see it as a big deal. I really hate what 24 hour news has done to the world and football in general. I'm a big advocate of privacy and maybe every time one of these guys runs a stop sign doesn't NEED to be national news. It baffles me how the media even finds out about dudes' speeding tickets!

No way.  You make your living by being in the spotlight.  The NFL AND its players make their fortune from FAME.  You can't expect fandom and privacy.  They don't coexist.  You can't ask for only part of fame.  If you make your money off of fans then you shouldn't expect "privacy".  Look at me...watch me...love me but only when I want you to?  BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That doesn't fly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

talk about a thug party

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s not partying because he’s a bill, he’s partying because his brother is in lockup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike had no clue he was going to be out of Tampa. You would think with all the stuff going on he would at least thought it was a possibiity. Just about a month ago, he paid cash for a Tampa home. $700k.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screenshot_2014-04-06-17-35-07_zpsqpvzhtqb.pngHere he is again, going HAM. I applaud his consistency.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screenshot_2014-04-06-17-35-07_zpsqpvzhtqb.pngHere he is again, going HAM. I applaud his consistency.

mike jenkins didnt get the memo.  random note, owner of drynk is buddies with freeman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“that party poster is fake, SR created it to bring mw down”  — Durango

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike had no clue he was going to be out of Tampa. You would think with all the stuff going on he would at least thought it was a possibiity. Just about a month ago, he paid cash for a Tampa home. $700k.

I doubt MW is that smart but maybe a winter home for momma or caveman posse clubhouse?

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.