Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Greg AumanVerified account ?@gregaumanEx-Bucs WR Mike Williams has been rejected from pre-trial program and has May 29 Tampa court date on misdemeanor charges, per court records.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember this when everyone cries about how the team let him go and ham stringed the draft by forcing us to pick Evans. Mike Williams being on this team was up to Mike Williams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember this when everyone cries about how the team let him go and ham stringed the draft by forcing us to pick Evans. Mike Williams being on this team was up to Mike Williams.

Exactly!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

but, but. but …. he could catch

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Buffalo will regret not keeping Stevie Johnson over this turd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

at least they got a decent draft pick… they thought he needed new scenery.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rob Herron 1 Mike Will 0 for those who keep score.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m on record being the biggest critic of our move to trade mike. I’m also on record saying they had better know something we don’t, maybe they did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm on record being the biggest critic of our move to trade mike. I'm also on record saying they had better know something we don't, maybe they did.

they knew he was an immature kid that was getting paid too much for producing 1100 yards over the  past two years  to go along with a few arrests.we now have a cheaper, better option in his position. good riddance

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm on record being the biggest critic of our move to trade mike. I'm also on record saying they had better know something we don't, maybe they did.

they knew he was an immature kid that was getting paid too much for producing 1100 yards over the  past two years  to go along with a few arrests.we now have a cheaper, better option in his position. good riddance

Come on BucNY, it wasn't that hard to figure out why they let him go. If Lovie let him go, you knew the kid had issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s clear to me a ton of people on this board are prejudice against men, caves and free time.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Time is never free… you’re always buying it or spending it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buffalo will regret not keeping Stevie Johnson over this turd.

That was all about $$$$$$$$$$$Stevie turned himself into one of the best players in the game. I can see Sammy going the same route later on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll trade 20 mw’s for one evans. Shouldn’t even be debatable.Mike will be out of the league soon, and just end up being another dummy the nfl chewed up and spit out because of his personal issues.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That trade is looking better all the time.  Its surprising they got anything at all for the guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course the Bucs knew more than us

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

Is that why they gave him the big contract extension?  (sarcasm)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is that why they gave him the big contract extension?  (sarcasm)

didnt the extension account for this?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll trade 20 mw's for one evans. Shouldn't even be debatable.Mike will be out of the league soon, and just end up being another dummy the nfl chewed up and spit out because of his personal issues.

It truly is a shame so many very talented guys waste it due to personal issues.. He did however get a nice payday first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?@gregauman 2mEx-Bucs WR Mike Williams will be allowed to rejoin pre-trial program next week to resolve misdemeanor charges, per attorney Stephen Romine.Attorney said Williams missed hearing after trade to Bills. Will be allowed to finish pre-trial program from New York to resolve charges.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Attorney said Williams missed hearing

he gets it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Attorney said Williams missed hearing

he gets it

He missed it, or was too busy hassling those evil doors out there..?

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.