Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• notabucsfan

Participant

This is for all the people who said she had nothing to do with the decision and it was just salary cap reasons. He’s still a very reliable CB but his wife definitely needs to keep her mouth shut here. http://wp.me/p14QSB-a0Fn

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Won’t be a problem. 3 has got this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The following tweet just about says it all:mike freeman ?@mikefreemanNFL  1h1 hour agoBillion dollar franchise acting like a player's wife sunk it and not the dumbass decisions it makes.

/endthread

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The following tweet just about says it all:mike freeman ?@mikefreemanNFL  1h1 hour agoBillion dollar franchise acting like a player's wife sunk it and not the dumbass decisions it makes.

/endthread

+1 that sums it up nicely

Please wait…

• rpratto

Participant

She opens her mouth about Winston, he might crab leg whip her. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our GM has told us that Miko was not even a consideration in signing Brent. We should expect no issues from her.  Jason pretty much said that whole ordeal is on the Phins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

So a players wife constantly running their mouth about the team their husband plays for isn't toxic? Sounds pretty dumb to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

So a players wife constantly running their mouth about the team their husband plays for isn't toxic? Sounds pretty dumb to me.

“I think everybody knows what she represented. I thought it was best that the Dolphins move on from Brent and Miko.”How is that a franchise acting like "a player's wife sunk it"?  The Dolphins are poorly run and Miko Grimes is a trashy woman who made herself into a distraction to the point it was best for the team to cut her husband. I don't think those two statements are mutually exclusive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

The fish rots from the head

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to sit near Miko. I want to drink with Miko and I want to cheer with Miko.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

“I think everybody knows what she represented. I thought it was best that the Dolphins move on from Brent and Miko.”How is that a franchise acting like "a player's wife sunk it"?  The Dolphins are poorly run and Miko Grimes is a trashy woman who made herself into a distraction to the point it was best for the team to cut her husband. I don't think those two statements are mutually exclusive.

Bingo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

I believe the team was toxic prior to his/her arrival.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want to sit near Miko. I want to drink with Miko and I want to cheer with Miko.

Among other things....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

image.jpgpic upload

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

To each his own...nfl%2Bwife.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

you may be right because we don't know the context. For all we know he listed all their misses before that comment, but  isolated the comment is absurd and comes across exactly as the tweet suggests.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow some people really want this Miko thing to be a big deal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow some people really want this Miko thing to be a big deal.

I'm not really sure exactly how this stuff works but I'm pretty sure PR retweeted a Miko Grimes post just yesterday. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s a couple of posters headed toward UFOJoe territory on this thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

you may be right because we don't know the context. For all we know he listed all their misses before that comment, but  isolated the comment is absurd and comes across exactly as the tweet suggests.

The first part of the Ross quote (being left out of many stories):  "I'm not going to get down to that level,"Indicates he is responding to a reporter's specific question on the subject, imo.  What is absurd about the comment he made?  In what way do you interpret those words to mean the owner feels all his team's problems center around Miko?  The owner cleaned house on his front office and staff as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A probowlers wife is known for wanting attention, bashing the team, throwing double birds at the stadium, getting arrested, and having pretty bad taste in her pastries.The woman is a headache.  Not currently a big deal, but still a headache.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

gonna be fun bumping this thread in 8 months

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

/endthread

The first part of the Ross quote (being left out of many stories):  "I'm not going to get down to that level,"Indicates he is responding to a reporter's specific question on the subject, imo.  What is absurd about the comment he made? 

it was absurd to make the comment because isolated it comes across just like the tweet suggests. He's the head of the organization, presumptively the "smart guy" in the organization. "Savvy businessman." And yet, he chose to make the comments he did. He walked right into the tweet.  He said (as people often do) "I am not going to get down to that level" . .  . and then chose to go right down there. He decided to create a war of words with a wife of a single player when he could've kept the focus on the QB or the team.  That kind of terrible judgment/poor decision making plays right to the criticism in the tweet.Not that big of a deal, just funny. I think he also said something like Tannehill just needed better coaching.  Who hired the coach?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

gonna be fun bumping this thread in 8 months

It's the Red Board...excuses will be aplenty!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

Hate's girl responds!  ;DMiko Grimes: Stephen Ross doesn’t have a cluehttp://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/miko_grimes_stephen_ross_doesnt_have_a_clue/s1_127_20535310

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

Hate's girl responds!  ;DMiko Grimes: Stephen Ross doesn’t have a cluehttp://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/miko_grimes_stephen_ross_doesnt_have_a_clue/s1_127_20535310

I thought it was just Tannehill she hated. I guess it has expanded to the whole organization now that they are out of there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

I thought it was just Tannehill she hated. I guess it has expanded to the whole organization now that they are out of there.

Are you going to roll with her too, AJ?  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

Not my style B. I have a beautiful wife and a little guy. And we have a great life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

Not my style B. I have a beautiful wife and a little guy. And we have a great life.

I didn't mean like that. I was talking about at the games like Hate wants to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

me too

I didn't mean like that. I was talking about at the games like Hate wants to do.

No she scares me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would take Miko over Tannehill in a streetfight…

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

Maybe I was just raised to have some class and self respect… Not a big fan of her antics.

Please wait…

• DanTurksGhost

Participant

He is a very talented football player but as GM I would stay away from him because of his off field distractions. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One thing I have learned is not to take myself so seriously…enjoy the silly stuff we humans put importance on.

Please wait…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.