Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Trask Force

Participant

Who belongs on a milk carton? I’m voting for….

Anthony Nelson. 3 defensive snaps. The coaches didn’t get the invite to his coming out party.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Jason Licht

• theknees

Participant

Cameron Brate.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston.

Cameron Brate.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

LeSean McCoy.

1 catch 2 yards

• Trask Force

Participant

Cameron Brate.

Seriously. One target for a pass catching TE? Not a blocking TE, a pass catching TE. If Arians really thinks Gronk is in good shape then trade this guy and bring up Tanner Hudson and give him the one target. Brate is a good player and would have trade value for somebody. Dallas just lost Blake Jarwin. Brate can use his Ivy League education to learn a new offensive system quickly.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

I completely agree with moving on from Brate if we can get some value there. Nothing against him, but the TE room is overflowing.

Regarding Shady, his loss on that pass blocking rep later in the game was near devastating. If he can’t pick the blitz up any better than that, he may find a permanent spot on the milk carton or worse. Not sure that Vaughn could be much worse than that.

I’d definitely have to agree with Anthony Nelson, though, with N. Suh a close second. While Nelson was nowhere to be seen, Suh was on the field, but invisible all the same.

• dalbuc

Participant

I mean Smith as good as didn’t show up.

Brate is on the list for me because a lot of the other cats I don’t expect product out of as they aren’t really all that good a player but Brate is and I get the feeling he is going to be on the list too many times this year.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Brate for sure

• Dy-nasty D

Participant

Suh

• Bucman

Participant

Vaughn. 3rd round pick as a RB and couldnt crack the line up. Hes definitely not going to be on the team next year.

This team blows picks like a hooker blows dick.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Vaughn. 3rd round pick as a RB and couldnt crack the line up. Hes definitely not going to be on the team next year.

This team blows picks like a hooker blows dick.

Whoa… at least that intimate worker brings value whereas Vaughn currently does not at this moment. heh

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.