Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Not sure if this was discussed but there were two plays, both on 3rd down, that I felt like would have had a chance to be reversed if challenged.

The first one was obvious… Sims toe tap, toe was on the line. I’d say worth the risk… enough to overturn? Not 100% but they eventually scored a TD. Big miss and I’m not sure why Arians didn’t even consider a challenge.

The other one was less consequential as they eventually punted… but 3rd quarter, quick slant, Sims looked to be half a yard short with a generous spot. Felt like that one was a missed opportunity as well.

Does anyone else disagree? Just feels like Arians has an armada of coaches, so who is buzzing him on proper challenges.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Not sure if this was discussed but there were two plays, both on 3rd down, that I felt like would have had a chance to be reversed if challenged.

The first one was obvious… Sims toe tap, toe was on the line. I’d say worth the risk… enough to overturn? Not 100% but they eventually scored a TD. Big miss and I’m not sure why Arians didn’t even consider a challenge.

The other one was less consequential as they eventually punted… but 3rd quarter, quick slant, Sims looked to be half a yard short with a generous spot. Felt like that one was a missed opportunity as well.

Does anyone else disagree? Just feels like Arians has an armada of coaches, so who is buzzing him on proper challenges.

Yeah, I disagree. Maybe you need glasses or a high Def television? Maybe you just need to find a new team to bring your negative fandom to. There was clearly a sliver green between the toe and the line. Wasted challenge it would have been.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Salty post calling me negative.

Helpful and productive

• TBChucky

Participant

I thought that TD was bobbled as he was dragging his toe. My wife did as well. That fumble that we recovered that they said wasn’t a fumble pissed me off. Honestly it was a fairly crappy night for reviews, particularly the booth.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Well those two were reviewed.

The toe tap was really freaking close and it may not have been enough to overturn but I thought it was worth the shot.

• buc_boi

Participant

Yeah, I disagree. Maybe you need glasses or a high Def television? Maybe you just need to find a new team to bring your negative fandom to.

Lol

Post of the year thus far, thank you sir.

Glad I’m not the only one noticing all these fake ass fans.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah, I disagree. Maybe you need glasses or a high Def television? Maybe you just need to find a new team to bring your negative fandom to.

Lol

Post of the year thus far, thank you sir.

Glad I’m not the only one noticing all these fake ass fans.

Lol, you keep regurgitating that bullshit about “real fans”.

More cult talk by a our rainbow cheerleader.

• buc_boi

Participant

Don’t get mad at me, I didn’t write that post.

I agree with it though

They’re right

It was funny

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Don’t get mad at me, I didn’t write that post.

I agree with it though

They’re right

It was funny

Weak troll attempt

• Buc on the Move

Participant

somebody mad?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.