Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

have to love the state of Kentucky and its crossed wires.

Today, Rand Paul complained that in the 1st 100 days its been “Biden’s way or the highway.”

This was Mitch McConnell (have a listen)

bwhahahahahahaha

The GOP believes its voters dont care or they are stupid. Anyone with a pulse can see the 100% refusal of the GOP to join (aka The Newt Gingrich Method) some of the most popular legislation Biden has passed

• Born A Buc For Life

Participant

How does an ugly ass/no talent/no brains semen stain like Bitch McCon-man even exist, much less rise to one of the most powerful positions in America without being a corrupt pol-bot?

• jbear

Participant

Well yeah thanks for comming. I’m dumber than I was a second ago.

• jbear

Participant

have to love the state of Kentucky and its crossed wires.

Today, Rand Paul complained that in the 1st 100 days its been “Biden’s way or the highway.”

This was Mitch McConnell (have a listen)

bwhahahahahahaha

The GOP believes its voters dont care or they are stupid. Anyone with a pulse can see the 100% refusal of the GOP to join (aka The Newt Gingrich Method) some of the most popular legislation Biden has passed

You are a difficult person to get along with. “popular” legislation is some sort of litmus test for anything? Lots of shit that isn’t good for us is popular Karma. Like free shit up to our eyeballs is popular.

Rand and Mitch disagree on a lot but I for one am glad that Rand is still there standing against the administration. I honestly don’t care how popular any of it is because it’s too much. The spending the increasing the size and scope of Federal power with every bill, executive order or edict. It’s all just nonsense and no matter how cute you put it, standing against it isn’t some sort of laughable thing.

I don’t mean this to be really rude, but I do find it interesting that obstruction of all things Trump was a hallmark of the last four years in Washington. I may have complained about it when it ran against my hopes like for example the pulling out of troops from Afghanistan, but dangit Karma, I understand how it works and I think you do too. That’s what’s so irritating about you….. I should say, that’s one of the things that’s irritating about you.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

obstruction of all things Trump was a hallmark of the last four years in Washington. I

so much pain . . and BULLSHIT

• KarmaPolice

Participant

@JBear

in that entire response, you never addressed that the SENIOR Senator from Kentucky said just 6 months ago (as he was breaking his own BS Garland rule to nominate ACB” that “elections have consequences,” the exact point that Paul ignores today

weird you didn’t even address it

:-)

You go on to say that BS about Trump. Its like you all play the victim when people respond in kind. It was okay for MConnell to mask up a rule to block Garland, and then undo the same rule to nominate ACB, but not okay for Biden to pass 75% approval legislation?

Its like being force into a smaller boat and deciding to take down the whole ship, drown everyone else.

• jbear

Participant

I would have thought that you would see that as a positive. He said it then and he says it now in defense of working with the current administration and even goes so far as to admonish Rand Paul for not working with them.

That sounds like consistency to me but as I’m not a fan of McConell I’m afraid you’ll get confused again about my views. I’m not defending McConell. I defend Rand who I belive views it as his responsibility to oppose those things with which he vehamently disagrees.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

defend Rand who I belive views it as his responsibility to oppose those things with which he vehamently disagree

His disagreement is a lie. The GOP intentionally sat out. Political strategy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.