Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• FranknBeans

Participant

Anybody want to see him face a real defense now before anointing him into the HoF?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He plays a slew of good defenses this year. Upcoming Schedule:BrownsColtsBillsPhinsFalconsTexansSaintsPanthersJagsRaidersJagsJetsPatsTexans ColtsPlaying Cleveland, and now that there is some tape out there, I will have my eye on that game this week. If he shreds through the next 4 games, I'll be very impressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

13 of 16 is not exactly pro bowl material. The blame lies on the Bucs D, more than anointing Marcus the pro bowl QB after this season. He took what the D gave him, props to him for that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He plays a slew of good defenses this year.

all of whom will have more and more game film

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But he wasn’t pro ready! He’s quiet and shy! No way he could do that against any defense. Oh wait he did it to our Bucs defense. It’s a Bucs life!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But he wasn't pro ready! He's quiet and shy! No way he could do that against any defense. Oh wait he did it to our Bucs defense. It's a Bucs life!

uh oh, BucBalla has always been the voice of "lets see what happens, no overreactions". I'm sensing a little sarcasm, grab the pitchfork, rabble rabble rabble today.You know your team is messed up when BucBalla is firing shots. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But he wasn't pro ready! He's quiet and shy! No way he could do that against any defense. Oh wait he did it to our Bucs defense. It's a Bucs life!

uh oh, BucBalla has always been the voice of "lets see what happens, no overreactions". I'm sensing a little sarcasm, grab the pitchfork, rabble rabble rabble today.You know your team is messed up when BucBalla is firing shots. :)

I'm always the guy telling people to calm down. It's just one game. It will work out eventually. Not this time. This team looks bad top to bottom. I think we're going to be set back by a few years again. It's a very tough time to be a Bucs fan. Worst part is I saw it coming. I had this gut feeling that it was going to work out this way. I hate it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm always the guy telling people to calm down. It's just one game. It will work out eventually. Not this time. This team looks bad top to bottom. I think we're going to be set back by a few years again. It's a very tough time to be a Bucs fan. Worst part is I saw it coming. I had this gut feeling that it was going to work out this way. I hate it.

That's exactly what I mean, I remember you trying to be the voice of reason when I was complaining about Freeman, pre Schiano, so I know you're typically the calming voice around here.It sucks that we are living a multiyear bad dream. It's just failure after failure with this team

Please wait…

• sunjem2626

Participant

Don't forget.....He didn't have swagHe doesn't have the infectious personalityHe has a weak armHe's going to need 2-3 yrs to sit and watch and learn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't forget.....He didn't have swagHe doesn't have the infectious personalityHe has a weak armHe's going to need 2-3 yrs to sit and watch and learn.

I trust you had an enjoyable bday............. >:(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

13 of 16 is not exactly pro bowl material. The blame lies on the Bucs D, more than anointing Marcus the pro bowl QB after this season. He took what the D gave him, props to him for that.

Agree. If the Browns play bump and run with LBs deep ready to clean up any short throws Mariota will struggle. You absolutely have to bump his WRs to get them out of their timing and make him stand in the pocket and deal with the pressure. That is how you force rookie QBs into making mistakes. As in exhibit B - Jameis Winston.

Please wait…

• sunjem2626

Participant

I trust you had an enjoyable bday............. >:(

very much so, thank you!http://www.titansonline.com/video/videos/Harry_Douglas_on_Moving_Past_Tampa_Win/2ec045fa-f124-495d-ad8f-1c6fbb96e9da

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.