Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Dirtypillows

Participant

Round #1…..TRADE…. We trade back with the Giants to #12… They choose OT Taylor Lewan. (We receive a 3 and a 6.)  At #12 we select DT Donald. With the extra fire power we come back in the first (someone around 25) and select the QB we covet the most that is slipping Carr, (costing a 2 and a 3.)  With the other 3 we select WR Landry and or Matthews. ***Possibly trade Glennon for a later pick, but I think we keep him this year***  1.  DT Donald1.  QB Carr 3.  WR Landry/Matthews5.  OG Trai Turner 6.  WR Archer7.  CB Colvin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

substitute Carr for Garoppolo and Landry for Paul RIchardson and I’d be happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Carr and Garoppolo are very similar type QBs.  Both need to hold a clipboard and wear a headset for 2014.At this point I think either one would be good value in the second. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be cool with this as well, although I have the feeling someone will reach for Archer. Huff might still be there though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Round #1.....TRADE.... We trade back with the Giants to #12... They choose OT Taylor Lewan. (We receive a 3 and a 6.)  At #12 we select DT Donald. With the extra fire power we come back in the first (someone around 25) and select the QB we covet the most that is slipping Carr, (costing a 2 and a 3.)  With the other 3 we select WR Landry and or Matthews. ***Possibly trade Glennon for a later pick, but I think we keep him this year***  1.  DT Donald1.  QB Carr 3.  WR Landry/Matthews5.  OG Trai Turner 6.  WR Archer7.  CB Colvin

Landry has zero chance of being there still in the 3rd round. 

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.