Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• SDBucs

Participant

0ap3000000533441.jpgLook at all those top tier QBs posting superb numbers in their first outing while guys like RG3 (censored) the bed!Vick, Flacco, Manning, Stafford, Luck.. Buncha nobodies!Meanwhile guys like RG3 EJ Manuel and Cam Newton all killed it! And their careers are going so well!

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

Luck had more horrible numbers than Winston his first start, nobody said he was a bust.

Please wait…

• Stratobuc

Participant

Winston, just like Freeman did manage to put up some positive stats against the prevent defense.  So you can say look at this and look at that, but, Freeman couldn’t keep the drives alive and therefore our offense sucked with him and we’d fall behind and then start throwing a lot.  He should have a seat on the bench until the season was lost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well everyone knows you can exactly predict the future based on various stats that you like.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Thread = FAIL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Thread = FAIL

indeedalso a sarcasm fail

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop this crap…it’s one game, only morons would label any player a bust after one game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not. Sure. What this proves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop this crap...it's one game, only morons would label any player a bust after one game.

Sadly, some posters here have done just that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Stop this crap...it's one game, only morons would label any player a bust after one game.

Whats with this one game crap? Most posters are going by data and gameplay since 2013

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oy vey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whats with this one game crap? Most posters are going by data and gameplay since 2013

They won't acknowledge the streak of mediocrity tho. Downhill since the NCG. But it's "just one game".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They won't acknowledge the streak of mediocrity tho. Downhill since the NCG. But it's "just one game".

Plenty, including me, said don't take this guy going back to last winter.  One game?  No, that suggests being surprised which I am not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luck lost 41-21 in his game 1….His line...Andrew Luck 23-45-309-1-3  52.9 RatingMaybe Winston has some hope and isn't the worst pick in the history of the league after 1 game... I'm taking a step back off the Skyway... maybe there is hope...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sadly, some posters here have done just that.

This

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This was clearly intended for the Premature Evaluators.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Luck lost 41-21 in his game 1....His line...Andrew Luck 23-45-309-1-3  52.9 RatingMaybe Winston has some hope and isn't the worst pick in the history of the league after 1 game... I'm taking a step back off the Skyway... maybe there is hope...

That's not possible! Luck was #ProReady!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This was clearly intended for the Premature Evaluators.

yup. I saw this the day after the game and was like okay, a ton of great QB's had rough starts to their careers. Overreaction mondays though so what are you going to do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston to Evans TD!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think a majority of guys that are hating on Winston don’t see it as much as him being a bust, as it is them thinking, myself included, we took the wrong guy. I hope I’m wrong But based on preseason and the first game it’s sadly doesn’t look that way. Maybe it will change by the end of the year, but I’m not holding my breath

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, there are some douchy Bucs “fans”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, there are some douchy Bucs "fans"

You aint never lied.... 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe Mariota will be better. Or maybe he’ll come back to earth as soon as this week. Maybe Winston tears it up this week. Who knows.I do know this, no way Mariota would be as good if he played for the Bucs. So no sense in having QB envy.Either way, Winston is the Bucs QB and jumping all over him with a BUST label (after 1 game and the preseason) is ridiculous.I know some 'fans' would rather be right about Mariota than have the Bucs win but it's getting silly. I just hope Winston puts those clowns in their place.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For F**K Sake another thread like the other thousand

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.