Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really hope they draft Nick O’Leary if they do draft Winston.I know, I know.. we need linemen, but the guy would be good for his growth, and I'm still not too content with asj either.Still, I'm not so sure drafting all his buddies is all that smart anyway. Some of them could be his"x" factor for some of the trouble he's been in. Idk..he might need to be more removed with players there, than surrounded by them in the nfl? Another thing that may need to be looked into.

• rogersgc

Participant

I really hope they draft Nick O’Leary if they do draft Winston.I know, I know.. we need linemen, but the guy would be good for his growth, and I'm still not too content with asj either.Still, I'm not so sure drafting all his buddies is all that smart anyway. Some of them could be his"x" factor for some of the trouble he's been in. Idk..he might need to be more removed with players there, than surrounded by them in the nfl? Another thing that may need to be looked into.

Jamies playing with Rashad Greene in the slot or OLeary would be a positive not a negative (especially Greene).

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love Greene, I don’t think he is getting the respect or love in this yr WRs draft class..Whoever draft this kid, will be getting them a stealOne of the Bucs needs is..WRs, a slot Wr. Greene, is smart, a great route-runner. Can play both the slot and outside..Greene can also help his team as a KR/PR..The player Rashad reminds me of, is Julian Edelman

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ervin may be out of reach. We should definitely have a shot at Jackson.  Hopefully in the 3rd. O’Leary and ASJ would be a nice combo for Jameis.

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Myers Stocker and ASJ already on the roster, I don’t see us drafting another TE.  If I’m not mistaken I believe Myers and Stock just re-signed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I only count 2 legit prospects out of all of them. Winston and Cameron Erving.I really liked Erving at OC. I think he is going to be solid. It would be a good way to start the draft with those two, but Erving could be a 1st rounder.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Winston going to run the 40 again ?? Are we bringing our Sundials to time it ?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Winston going to run the 40 again ?? Are we bringing our Sundials to time it ?

Only an idiot like you really cares what his 40 time ishe was faster than Brady and Manning but those two turned out alright. im pretty sure that ACTUAL football people are looking at how he throws the ball, not runs. only idiot fans care about his 40 time

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only an idiot like you really cares what his 40 time ishe was faster than Brady and Manning but those two turned out alright. im pretty sure that ACTUAL football people are looking at how he throws the ball, not runs. only idiot fans care about his 40 time

I was clearly joking ....relax buddy. Clearly you are the one who must care and I struck a nerve. Don't take it so personal that your boy is such a poor athlete.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was clearly joking ....relax buddy. Clearly you are the one who must care and I struck a nerve. Don't take it so personal that your boy is such a poor athlete.

i dont take anything on here personal. it just gets old reading the same stupid things being postedi also get pissed when some around here call Winston a "sure thing" and better than Luck as a prospect

• Anonymous

Inactive

i dont take anything on here personal. it just gets old reading the same stupid things being postedi also get pissed when some around here call Winston a "sure thing" and better than Luck as a prospect

I do not think 40 is all that important for a QB ( although maybe behind our line ) ...it's just hilarious that Winston is even slower than Glennon , so I make jokes about it .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s draft some of those offensive linemen that made all of Winston’s numbers go down!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's draft some of those offensive linemen that made all of Winston's numbers go down!

It wasn’t all on the line obviously. Sure, they played their part, but they weren’t on the other end of the passes playing hot potato to the DBs. Considering what we have on our line, I’d take any of them.

• rogersgc

Participant

Let's draft some of those offensive linemen that made all of Winston's numbers go down!

Where do some of you get you're info from.The problem with FSU OL last year was the Center position. They went through 2 centers last year (Austin Barron and Ryan Hoefield). Both were underssized and simply not talented> Their poor play led to the entire OL underachieving because both of them were not very good in pass protection or run blocking.Once Cam erving moved to Center during the 10th game of the year the FSU OL went to another level. The 2014 FSU OL missed Bryan Stork who was an all american in 2013 and started for the Patriots this past season as rookie.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.