Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

Orel Lemon should have had that INT, except the ref wrongly flagged English with a penalty on the play.He's had 2 nice games in a row...

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charles Sims look the best he has all season.  I think he is finally rounding into form after the injury and missed time.  Very nice moves in the open field

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sims is only an open field guy, and I mean only.  Can’t run inside and god help you if he is left in to pass block. As defenses see more of him they will start blitzing to keep him and and exploit his level of suck. I think the odds have to be our starting 3 L s for next year are David, Lansanah and Lemon and I feel pretty darn good about that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the odds have to be our starting 3 L s for next year are David, Lansanah and Lemon and I feel pretty darn good about that.

I thought Lansanah was pretty poor in coverage today. Bucs need better play than that to make this defense work.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the odds have to be our starting 3 L s for next year are David, Lansanah and Lemon and I feel pretty darn good about that.

I thought Lansanah was pretty poor in coverage today. Bucs need better play than that to make this defense work.

I’d give him a pass, very tough to process everything this defense has asked him to do. Not to mention how awful we are at getting consistent pressure.

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCown looked the best in that game. No one else seemed like they were going to tank so McCown stepped in as a natural leader and got the desired outcome.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.