Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Even the bottom dwellers (Jax, Det, Jets, and Giants) appear greatly improved.

Parity remains as strong as ever. JMO but who remains healthiest could be the deciding factor.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

To be honest all this noise with Brady has me concerned

Additionally we all assume gronk returns but Rick Stroud was on eisen yesterday and said he wouldn’t be surprised if he retired

Bad mojo vibes but I hope I’m wrong and the nfl has Brady ride off in the sunset with a Super Bowl

• Runole

Participant

I seldom believe the MSM.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I seldom believe the MSM.

lmao…i mean even Brady confirmed the mega deal with Fox so i think it’s legit

additionally the guy in 2022 has been as about as unpredictable as Antonio brown

PS – just because i am coitizing the situation doesn’t mean i am not loyal to lord Thomas Edward Patrick Brady….

just saying it’ annoying. This season will either end in Super bowl triumph or i could see it being a disaster

• Runole

Participant

Back to the original point of the thread. ( not about Brady ) This season is going to be impossible to predict at this time IMO.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Back to the original point of the thread. ( not about Brady ) This season is going to be impossible to predict at this time IMO.

It’s me or nobody pal!

The afc west seems wide open albeit I wouldn’t count out KC who has dominated that division

My picks

AFC East – Buffalo
      AFC south – Indianapolis
      AFC north – Baltimore
      AFC west – Kansas City
      Wild card – Denver
      Wild card – New England
      Wild card – Los Angeles

Nfc East – Philadelphia
      Nfc south – Tampa bay
      Nfc north – Green Bay
      Nfc west – Los Angeles
      Wild card – San Francisco
      Wild card – Arizona
      Wild card – Minnesota

• theknees

Participant

Or, there is one clear favorite to win it all.

Tampa is by far and away the most talented team in the league. Now that BA is out of the picture this team gets even more scary. Everyone else is playing for second place.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

legit superbowl contenders

NFC – Bucs, Rams, Packers
      AFC – Chiefs, Bills, Broncos

fake SB contenders, but likely playoff teams

NFC – San Francisco, Arizona
      AFC – Ravens, Chargers, Patriots, Colts

Bills are superbowl favorite, followed by Bucs per Vegas

• TCB2W!

Participant

Or, there is one clear favorite to win it all.

Tampa is by far and away the most talented team in the league. Now that BA is out of the picture this team gets even more scary. Everyone else is playing for second place.

Great, we are going 3-14 this year. Thanks a lot theknees.

• BucWonder

Participant

I mostly agree with this lineup, but the Rams may have a SB hangover and we damn near beat them, Rodgers and Mahomes lost their biggest weapons, Wilson makes a bad team good but not great, and the Bucs have proven they can beat the Bills. Things look very promising heading into this season, tough schedule or not. This is a really wonderful time to be a Buc fan. I plan to enjoy the hell out of it. Hope others do too.

Go Bucs!

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I mostly agree with this lineup, but the Rams may have a SB hangover and we damn near beat them, Rodgers and Mahomes lost their biggest weapons, Wilson makes a bad team good but not great, and the Bucs have proven they can beat the Bills. Things look very promising heading into this season, tough schedule or not. This is a really wonderful time to be a Buc fan. I plan to enjoy the hell out of it. Hope others do too.

Go Bucs!

Godwin recovery scares me

To a lessor extent gronk lack luster commitment

Relying heavily on hall and tryon to replace vets. Do we sign some depth?

We could start our slow if we don’t have the right pieces to weather the storm

• ratiffshabang

Participant

I hadn’t seen the Vegas odds until I just read it in this thread. I was going to post that Buffalo is probably the team to beat, unless injuries derail them. Josh Allen is a legitimate MVP candidate and his connection with Diggs is second to none.
      The Bucs aren’t the most talented team in the league. Marpet retiring is a HUGE blow, people don’t realize how much better he made Smith. Godwin is going to miss significant time, and while Gage is good he’s no where near the level of Godwin. Doesn’t look good for Gronk coming back, which I can only assume is why we drafted 2 TEs. Our D lost the 2 biggest vet leaders, that brought the tenacity and dog to that front. We are relying on a undersized rookie to replace Suh and a very raw 2nd year player to replace them on a team that needs to win it all this season. Also think losing Whitehead is a lot bigger loss than most seem to think. The corners better step up big for us to have a chance

• seekpar

Participant

One thing for certain looking at the schedule. The Bucs control their own destiny in the NFC. Playing defending NFC champs Rams at home, contenders Packers at home, Cowpukes 49ers Cardinals on the road. They will need to win most of these games to potentially win best record and/or tie-breakers and have some home cooking during the playoffs.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

yeah the Bucs did catch some sort of break with playing the tough teams at home – Green Bay, Chiefs, Baltimore, Rams, Cincy. As shannon sharpe said, “that’s some bull jive” lol

We were not that great on the road last year, took some comebacks against Indy, Jets, held off Patriots and Eagles for Ws to make it a 6-3 record.

Breaking down by quarters, my way too early predictions

@Dallas, @New Orleans, Green Bay, Kansas City –

I see us 2-2 out of this stretch. likely no Godwin, a new offensive line in 2 positions, Gronk likely slow to start if he does return. Saints are our cryptonight and could see us dropping the Chiefs game

VS ATL, @PIT, @CAR, VS BAL

4-0, 6-2 Overall

VS RAMS, VS SEA, BYE, @CLE, VS NO

3-1, 9-3 overall. Until we can show we can beat the Rams, need to mark an L. Also see us finally being the Saints

@SF, vs CIN, @ARZ, vs CAR, @ATL

4-1, see us dropping the 49ers road game, reminiscence of our Redskins game last year

13-4 overall and good enough for #1 seed

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.