Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

http://gamedayr.com/sports/college-ncaa/florida-gators/aaron-hernandez-florida-gators-calendar-111358/Unbelievable!Is this even worse than putting a crocodile picture on the media guide?Aaron-Hernandez.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(850) 893-0137

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(850) 893-0137

Murderer vs crab legs...  Yeh they are equal? :o    Only in hogtown would someone make such a comparison...  ::)Is that a picture of one of Hernandez's victims in your post?Oh GOOD!  UF UPDATED THEIR CALENDER!Hernandezcalendar_pe_zps1f2513a4.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gatorsessed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gatorsessed.

Nope just don't care for any program that protects Murderers, and continues to ignore the incredible taint they put on a program.  Enabling is not the answer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kinda like enabling rapists ….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kinda like enabling rapists ....

What rape?  Without an arrest or charge there is no rape.    That is like me saying I am enabling you to be a rapist.  Have you been charged or arrested for rape? Hernandez has been arrested and charged with murder.  There is a difference. Learn what the word enabling means.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without an arrest or charge there is no rape.   

id be careful with this statement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh and just so you understand the difference between actual rape and being arrested and charged for it I give you this.  Hopefully it will eliminate the confusion in falsely accusing someone of a crime never committed.  Winston not only was never charged but he was never arrested. Why because the complaint was completely bogus.http://m.local10.com/news/um-football-players-arrested-on-sexual-battery-charges/26843764If you read carefully both players were charged and arrested kind of like Greg Dent at FSU in 2013.  FSU like Miami took swift action and dismissed Greg Dent from the team after being arrested and charged.At UF they arrest them but seldom charge them as the charges magically disappear like Hernandez did at UF.with the help of Cervone and " Hog" Huntley Johnson.Which is worse committing rape or falsely accusing someone of rape?  I still lean to the former over the latter but still think the latter is repugnant and despikable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without an arrest or charge due to no credible evidence despite the criminal justice department going over such a complaint twice means no rape was committed especially with two eyewitnesses to the event with sworn testimony that meant facing a code of conduct hearing.That better...??On another topic it seems Jalen Tabor was arrested for pot at UF in MAY!  This is a perfect example of how the UF controlled media operates.  It takes over 6 weeks for it to actually be reported and all punishment has been done before it even reaches the papers?  Winston's crab legs or Wilson's scooter are reported the next day!Understand I think Tabors issue should be a non-issue as I think the charge is just silly given the current move towards legalization everywhere. Just like the situation with the Auburn QB.  My only point is the amazing way UF keeps these things out of the public eye! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without an arrest or charge due to no credible evidence despite the criminal justice department going over such a complaint twice means no verifiable rape was committed especially with two eyewitnesses to the event with sworn testimony that meant facing a code of conduct hearing.That better...??

Now it is ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without an arrest or charge due to no credible evidence despite the criminal justice department going over such a complaint twice means no verifiable rape was committed especially with two eyewitnesses to the event with sworn testimony that meant facing a code of conduct hearing.That better...??

Now it is ...

So when I say you raped several little boys in my neighborhood even though I told several of them to say you did. That also means no verifiable rape by you was committed.  Correct?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now it is ...

So when I say you raped several little boys in my neighborhood even though I told several of them to say you did. That also means no verifiable rape by you was committed.  Correct?

Try a do over. That makes no sense ... even more than usual.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now it is ...

Try a do over. That makes no sense ... even more than usual.

Does he ever?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps this makes more sense for someone never arrested or charged with a crime despite people like yourself insinuating otherwise.If I may borrow Chris Casher's paraphrased comment: 'That's total BS ! You can all kiss our a$$"  GO NOLES!Bt1XVb0CQAASHeL.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://gamedayr.com/sports/college-ncaa/florida-gators/aaron-hernandez-florida-gators-calendar-111358/Unbelievable!Is this even worse than putting a crocodile picture on the media guide?Aaron-Hernandez.jpg

Yes This is much, much worse

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kinda like enabling rapists ....

What rape?  Without an arrest or charge there is no rape.

So, every rape that has ever occurred involved someone being arrested and charged?I never knew that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NO RAPE!Bt1XVb0CQAASHeL.jpgAnd anyone that insists there was one is a liar  or  even worse to suggest such a thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think that he raped that girl, but to flat out state that a rape cannot occur unless charges are filed is just downright asinine.Par for the course for you, Mr $hit for brains

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think that he raped that girl, but to flat out state that a rape cannot occur unless charges are filed is just downright asinine.Par for the course for you, Mr $hit for brains

Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone doubt he’d be singing a different tune if it was a Gator player ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think that he raped that girl, but to flat out state that a rape cannot occur unless charges are filed is just downright asinine.Par for the course for you, Mr $hit for brains

With the compelling evidence plus eyewitness sworn statements  that were presented for the complaint NO RAPE happened.    Sure Rape can occur without an Arrest or Charge but in this case it didn't.  Sorry, I didn't make that clearer. Aren't you special with your potty mouth!  It would appear that the only sheet is coming from your personal diarrhea  coming out of the wrong hole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone doubt he'd be singing a different tune if it was a Gator player ?

Exactly. This clown is such an embarrassment to the FSU fanbase.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone doubt he'd be singing a different tune if it was a Gator player ?

Exactly. This clown is such an embarrassment to the FSU fanbase.

So I am an embarrassment because I prefer someone never arrested or charged with a crime?  That I believe he is  worthy of admiration that has been accused/ slandered for a horrible complaint  that never happened.You know this guy......Bt1XVb0CQAASHeL.jpgOver this scumbag and former UF player arrested and charged with several murders!  0709-aaron-hernandez-getty-4.jpgYou can cheer the exalted former gator player all you wish, I think I will stick with the Heisman winner and National Champion QB Jameis Winston. :)I do believe there is a huge difference in what we value in people from your ridiculous remarks.   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gatorsessed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bt1XVb0CQAASHeL.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I am an embarrassment because I prefer someone never arrested or charged with a crime?  That I believe he is  worthy of admiration that has been accused/ slandered for a horrible complaint  that never happened.

No. You're an embarrassment because you're the a epitome of a d8che bag fan. Even the majority of FSU fans on here feel this way. You post more about your rival than you do your favorite team. You truly are obsessed with UF and it's sad.

You can cheer the exalted former gator player all you wish, I think I will stick with the Heisman winner and National Champion QB Jameis Winston. :)I do believe there is a huge difference in what we value in people from your ridiculous remarks.

Me claiming that you're an embarrassment has nothing to do with how I value people. Your argument, yet again, is pathetic and invalid. And by the way, please show me where I exalt and praise Aaron Hernandez. Show me where! I think he's a piece of sh*t, a moron, and a murderer who will get what's coming his way. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I am an embarrassment because I prefer someone never arrested or charged with a crime?  That I believe he is  worthy of admiration that has been accused/ slandered for a horrible complaint  that never happened.

No. You're an embarrassment because you're the a epitome of a d8che bag fan. Even the majority of FSU fans on here feel this way. You post more about your rival than you do your favorite team. You truly are obsessed with UF and it's sad.The only thing sad and pathetic is you acting like your opinion is any more than your own.  Personally coming from you I take that as compliment and a incredible reinforcement for my opinions.

You can cheer the exalted former gator player all you wish, I think I will stick with the Heisman winner and National Champion QB Jameis Winston. :)I do believe there is a huge difference in what we value in people from your ridiculous remarks.

Me claiming that you're an embarrassment has nothing to do with how I value people. Your argument, yet again, is pathetic and invalid. And by the way, please show me where I exalt and praise Aaron Hernandez. Show me where! I think he's a piece of sh*t, a moron, and a murderer who will get what's coming his way.

That I think Jameis Winston is 1000 % better person than Hernandez is pathetic and invalid? That I believe calling Winston a rapist is totally repugnant and absurd? Is that an invalid comment? What I find most amusing is how fans like you get so agitated with my less than complimentary remarks about UF.    I realize it is a unique commentary that mirrors exactly what UF has been doing to FSU since FSU decided to have a football team.  I would suggest UF has been obsessed with FSU forever.  At one time they had almost  the same obsession with Miami but in a most cowardly way dropped them from the annual schedule which I maintain was the biggest travesty in the history of college football in the state's football history.Your post is exactly why my commentary should  continue.  GOD BLESS YOU!  :D   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. You're an embarrassment because you're the a epitome of a d8che bag fan. Even the majority of FSU fans on here feel this way. You post more about your rival than you do your favorite team. You truly are obsessed with UF and it's sad.The only thing sad and pathetic is you acting like your opinion is any more than your own.  Personally coming from you I take that as compliment and a incredible reinforcement for my opinions.

That I think Jameis Winston is 1000 % better person than Hernandez is pathetic and invalid? That I believe calling Winston a rapist is totally repugnant and absurd? Is that an invalid comment? What I find most amusing is how fans like you get so agitated with my less than complimentary remarks about UF.    I realize it is a unique commentary that mirrors exactly what UF has been doing to FSU since FSU decided to have a football team.  I would suggest UF has been obsessed with FSU forever.  At one time they had almost  the same obsession with Miami but in a most cowardly way dropped them from the annual schedule which I maintain was the biggest travesty in the history of college football in the state's football history.Your post is exactly why my commentary should  continue.  GOD BLESS YOU!  :D 

I'm not agitated with your posts one bit. I actually feel sorry for you and your obsession for UF. And I love how you couldn't answer my questions in regards to Hernandez.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runtroll is projecting how he would act onto Gator fans. If this was a Nole player he WOULD be praising and exalting the scum bag ( see Winston as example ) .He can't fathom that Gator fans might not be doing the same for Hernandez.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not agitated with your posts one bit. I actually feel sorry for you and your obsession for UF. And I love how you couldn't answer my questions in regards to Hernandez.

'm not agitated with your posts one bit. Calling me a  d8che bag and pathetic sounds like you are lying, and extremely agitated as well as extremely childish for someone as old as you claim to be.Do you think calling me insulting names shows you in a complimentary light as well as claiming you represent others?As to my obsession with UF?  Not really... it is called leveling the playing field for about 50 years of obsession by UF towards FSU.    I could post for another 20 years and I still wouldn't be close to catching up with UF's obsession with FSU. Heck, they even had a group of fans in Tallahassee called the TGRRT that still exists today except their exalted leader Republican Marty committed suicide after being caught by the TPD for giving LSD to underage chicks to have his way with them when he wasn't stalking FSU players.How is that for a quality UF fan? :oEver hear of him?    And you have the unmitigated gall to call me sad and pathetic?http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=2277425&mesg_id=2278120Oh and here is a site about his old TGRRT that spent as much time as possible digging dirt on FSU football players. They still exist today and IMO one of them is a Mole that works for the TPD..http://www.gatorenvy.com/threads/an-introduction.9100/Ever hear of Marty and the TGRRT?__________________________________________________________Jameis Winston just did an interview with Herbstreit and he made the statement that HE knew he was innocent and THEY? were trying to take away the season from his team.  Now who do you think the primary "THEY"  were?  How about a gator lawyer along with a gator mole in the TPD that allowed the release to the press of a case that was dead? Ever notice how if any FSU player makes any mistake it is on the news the next day?  Meanwhile Jalen Tabor gets arrested and everything has been taken care of when we finally hear about it a few months later! ::)Just typical gator sheet.      Hide Hernandez and crucify Jameis...  Disgusting..    What was to answer? My assertion towards the way the Hernandez atrocities was merely for comparisons on your opinion of one versus the other.  Since you didn't answer to the statement of my disgust with Hernandez and how anyone could compare him with Winston was repulsive was never answered.Instead you call me a bunch of silly names...So how do you feel comparing Winston to  Hernandez who is on the 2014 July UF calendar ?Are they remotely similar?  I think Hernandez is worse than OJ who actually was pretty much a model citizen when he was at USC.    How bout them rotten apples?Where is the outrage directed at UF and its enabling policies?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody cares about Hernandez, he was a scumbag and is being dealt with as such.But I would tread lightly on the enabling policies issues.  That is one situation where jameis is involved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody cares about Hernandez, he was a scumbag and is being dealt with as such.But I would tread lightly on the enabling policies issues.  That is one situation where jameis is involved.

How has Winston been enabled?  Internet rumors?  Unfounded complaints?  Being held responsible for taking some seafood without paying, and fulfilling any penalty's /obligations associated?Too bad UF didn't care about Hernandez.  Might be a few more people alive today.  :o     

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.