Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• The Anomaly

Participant

I think it is…and my gut tells me that we will win against a worst team than us and everyone will be proclaiming this massive improvement.  Lovie has turned the corner etc etcThis is still a 4-12 team but some will tell you that's DOUBLE last year so it is a huge improvement.Lovie is delaying the inevitable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah blah blah.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every fucking week it a must win with this team. The same old crap year after year, week after week. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a team with this many “must wins” in Sept and October as I have with the Bucs in the past 6 years. But remember, we’ll have white jerseys and they’ll have black jerseys so DONT FEAR, people. We-will-not-lose this week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its a no win situation. If they lose, the heat will increase on Lovie. If they win, it will be, well its just the Jags, we should of won anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah blah blah.

That's actually some of your best work

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, I’ll type this…… I don’t see the Buccaneers losing this one. Jaguars have lost what, 11 straight on the road? This game SHOULD give St. Lovie a sparkling 1-10 home field record. I’d type it had BETTER but since there seem to be no consequences thus far I’m not sure it matters.It matters to ME and most fans but we're told the team is on the verge of winning and that seems to be good enough for the coaches and owners. It's as simple as that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it is...and my gut tells me that we will win against a worst team than us and everyone will be proclaiming this massive improvement.  Lovie has turned the corner etc etcThis is still a 4-12 team but some will tell you that's DOUBLE last year so it is a huge improvement.Lovie is delaying the inevitable.

agreed. and yes it is. IF they do lose, I truly believe it is the beginning of the end for this regime.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really believe it is a must win. And think they will. But what will it say? If they go out and dominate 38-10 maybe that tells us more, but if they squeak one out, I am not sure any questions are answered. Then the bye week and then @Skins, @Falcons, followed by the Giants, Cowboys, @Eagles and @Colts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you’re basically hedging your bets to justify your continued crying. If they win, then good. They should beat this team. If someone is silly enough to think its a turning point, then let them. For the team, it will be something to build on. That's the most important thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must?  My expectations arent based on wins after watching this rollercoaster.A lot of moving parts in building a team.  Which phase of the three will be out of sync this week?  Always a surprise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its a must win because its a moral victory.  The Jags are not considered a strong team and if they beat us in our own house everyone will completely write off the team.  If we win at least we’re beating the teams we should beat.Winning would be little more than a small step in the right direction, but losing this one would be huge.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really believe it is a must win. And think they will. But what will it say? If they go out and dominate 38-10 maybe that tells us more, but if they squeak one out, I am not sure any questions are answered. Then the bye week and then @Skins, @Falcons, followed by the Giants, Cowboys, @Eagles and @Colts.

Unless the Glazers are close to firing Lovie, I don't think there's any such thing as a "must win" for this team.  The team is at least two years from being playoff competitive (if everything goes right).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must?  My expectations arent based on wins after watching this rollercoaster.A lot of moving parts in building a team.  Which phase of the three will be out of sync this week?  Always a surprise.

Agreed. Wins mean very little big picture coming from this team. We need to see continuous improvement. If they are competitive nearly every week, at least that is encouraging. Getting blown out every few games, that was old about 3 blowouts ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The team is at least two years from being playoff competitive (if everything goes right).

sad thing is people have been saying this every year for the past 8 years

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Statistically Jacksonville is the better team.  YPGLet that sink in for a moment.  Theyre rebuilding too.  With a 2nd year QB. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So...? Wins are not important at all?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah blah blah.

That's actually some of your best work

;D LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its a no win situation. If they lose, the heat will increase on Lovie. If they win, it will be, well its just the Jags, we should of won anyway.

They have to beat teams like the Texans and Jags before they can take the next baby step. They laid an egg vs the Texans. Now let's see if we have two eggs in our nest after Sunday's game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if we lose to the jags management should be forced to grow khan mustaches.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Statistically Jacksonville is the better team.  YPGLet that sink in for a moment.  Theyre rebuilding too.  With a 2nd year QB.

We're rebuilding with a rookie QB. If they had to have a name for this game it would be the Toilet Bowl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We're rebuilding with a rookie QB. If they had to have a name for this game it would be the Toilet Bowl.

Toilets find that offensive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really believe it is a must win. And think they will...

And if they don't?  Will any tough questions be asked?  Will any heat be applied to Lovie?  At all?Not saying it needs to come from your direction specifically, but do you see ANYONE in the media turning up the heat on this guy if they lose against the Jaguars?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s the beginning of the end for one of the two head coaches IMO… (end being day after last game of the year.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it is...and my gut tells me that we will win against a worst team than us and everyone will be proclaiming this massive improvement.  Lovie has turned the corner etc etcThis is still a 4-12 team but some will tell you that's DOUBLE last year so it is a huge improvement.Lovie is delaying the inevitable.

You're trying to rain on a parade that has not even happened and may not? "It doesn't mean anything if we win"

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Exactly. How they play is more important then if they win. Winning because Jax fumbles and we recover then get 6 points isn't really a win or improvement. (0-7 final score) We need the D and O to show up and produce on both sides of the ball in the win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is our second toilet bowl in 5 games...the Titans rematch of the two worst team from last year.  Now this one.  NICE!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're trying to rain on a parade that has not even happened and may not? "It doesn't mean anything if we win"

This is a game he should not and cannot lose.  What's your opinion of Lovie if he loses this game?

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

This is a game he should not and cannot lose.  What's your opinion of Lovie if he loses this game?

Depends on how they play. If it's a hard fought game that's very close and they lose. Who cares move on to the next week. If Jameis tosses 5 INT's and they get their @$$ handed to them Lovie needs to make some changes.

Please wait…

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.