Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Vance

Participant

Yep, I will keep talking about him. That diving catch on 3rd down was a masterpiece and he did a great acting job on the pass interference play even though they called 12 men on the field. He is my possession receiver of the year . When you are in a 3rd down and 15 make sure that man is on the field. Bye y’all lol lol lol we going to the Tampa ball. Haters keep in hating please !!!!! Bye ..

• Watchman

Participant

Some critical plays the last two games from the rookie. Couple of timely (difficult) catches, a nice block on a run vs Saints, and drawing a flag today (which was the right call).

Wonder if anyone else noticed or thought this – 1st half, 2nd quarter, when the Packers had the ball, I swear their LT got off early (false start) on a couple of plays, in close succession.

Anyone else think that?

• RHBucsFan

Participant

@Watchman I saw the Gb left tackle jump early, real early, on a 3rd and long and they converted. The refs swallowed their whistles today. GB almost went the entire damn game before they got one flag thrown on them. Our rushers were being held all game long.

• Watchman

Participant

I was ok with swallowing the whistle on PI calls, unless it was blatant.

The first time the Packers LT jumped I thought it was close, but something that normally gets called.

He jumped again, as you said, on a 3rd down conversion, and they showed a replay of that play and he clearly moved early. You could see it without the benefit of replay.

Still shocked. Such a crazy day.

Hell of a game coming against the Chiefs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.