Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• aquilus

Participant

Bucs trade pick 7 to Cleveland for  picks(26,35, 71, 127)1) Teddy Bridgewater- Looks like most likely Teddy will be the QB to fall and the Bucs will take a gamble, trade down, and get a top flite QB2a) : C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama2b)  Dominique Easley, DE, Florida3a)  Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt3b) Marcus Martin, C, USC4) Brandon Thomas OL Clemson5)  Chris Watt, G, Notre Dame6)  Morgan Breslin, DE/OLB, USC 7) Jeff Janis  WR Saginaw Valley State

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

id rather skip Easley and use that pick on David Yankey/Gabe Jackson rather than wait to take injured OGs later. other than that its solid. id like to see at least 1 linebacker in there somewhere

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CJ mosley is a LB..or are you saying ILB

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

way too early for Teddy. Mel kipers latest draft has him going #33. I don’t think he’ll drop that far but I do not see him going before #20

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mosley in the 2nd probably isn’t realistic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

id rather skip Easley and use that pick on David Yankey/Gabe Jackson rather than wait to take injured OGs later. other than that its solid. id like to see at least 1 linebacker in there somewhere

Pretty much agree with this. I would switch out the Center for a TE if one is available there also. Overall all though it would be a dam good draft. Teddy, Mosely and Matthews is a win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

way too early for Teddy. Mel kipers latest draft has him going #33. I don't think he'll drop that far but I do not see him going before #20

I have him to us @26 with the Cleveland trade down

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The players here would be nice I just don’t think there’s any way Mosley makes it to us at the top of the second or Martin makes it to us in the third both of those guys should be going a round earlier, Martin is a fringe first rounder and Mosley is a legit first rounder. Also seems like too many picks for them to give up to make that leap but I don’t know enough about that, would be happy with most of those players though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t think Bridgewater, Mosley, or Mathews will be there. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

way too early for Teddy. Mel kipers latest draft has him going #33. I don't think he'll drop that far but I do not see him going before #20

Kiper's a clown, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs trade pick 7 to Cleveland for  picks(26,35, 71, 127)

Why do you thinkcCleveland would want #7 so bad?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

exactly.....what player @ 7 is worth giving up 4 picks for? And if that's the case, why not just take him at #4?

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

This is a pretty piss poor excuse of a mock.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

exactly.....what player @ 7 is worth giving up 4 picks for? And if that's the case, why not just take him at #4?

I had a feeling this would come up...the fact of the matter is pretty much the only pick Cleveland really is giving up is their second round....they have multiple picks  in these later rounds so they will not lose their presence in these later roundsALSO look at the draft value chart....I did when I did this...this is pretty much right on with the values for pick #7 from #26as for who they might want....Justin Gilbert, Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Taylor Lewan, Jake Matthewsanyone they cannot get at pick #26

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is a pretty piss poor excuse of a mock.

then lets see yours

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The players here would be nice I just don't think there's any way Mosley makes it to us at the top of the second or Martin makes it to us in the third both of those guys should be going a round earlier, Martin is a fringe first rounder and Mosley is a legit first rounder. Also seems like too many picks for them to give up to make that leap but I don't know enough about that, would be happy with most of those players though

There are some Mocks that are not done by just regular joes that has Mosley dropping to Pick #34....I had him  at pick #35that same Mock had Matthews at the last pick in the second....WR's fall and thats historically accurate...Desean Jackson fell to the mid-late second round. Thats why I think he will be there early 3rd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wishing you had stopped one mock sooner?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without trades… 1st - Aaron Donald2nd -  Gabe Jackson 3rd - Jarvis Landry5th - Quartback6th - Receiver 7th - Receiver

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jordan Matthews is going high round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without trades... 1st - Aaron Donald2nd -  Gabe Jackson 3rd - Jarvis Landry5th - Quartback6th - Receiver 7th - Receiver

What did you think of Aquilus' draft? Don't you have about ten mocks of your own already without hijacking this guy's?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had a feeling this would come up...the fact of the matter is pretty much the only pick Cleveland really is giving up is their second round....they have multiple picks  in these later rounds so they will not lose their presence in these later roundsALSO look at the draft value chart....I did when I did this...this is pretty much right on with the values for pick #7 from #26as for who they might want....Justin Gilbert, Aaron Donald, Mike Evans, Taylor Lewan, Jake Matthewsanyone they cannot get at pick #26

no, they are still giving up a lot of quality picks, even if they still have a “presence”. Not sure Donald’s projects well for their 34? I don’t see them needing to give up so much for another LT. Is Gilbert really that much better than  the next CB?The compensation is probably fair, but its tough to see Cleveland's need to do it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ALSO look at the draft value chart....I did when I did this...this is pretty much right on with the values for pick #7 from #26

I could be wrong but wasn't the 'value' chart tossed out with the ridiculous rookie contracts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ALSO look at the draft value chart....I did when I did this...this is pretty much right on with the values for pick #7 from #26

I could be wrong but wasn't the 'value' chart tossed out with the ridiculous rookie contracts?

More like it came back. The bloated rookie deals made those top picks toxic. Now,they are, once again desirable,like they were back in the 1990s.  It isn't a fixed measure but it should giv you some idea of what you can or should get.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More like it came back. The bloated rookie deals made those top picks toxic. Now,they are, once again desirable,like they were back in the 1990s.  It isn't a fixed measure but it should giv you some idea of what you can or should get.

I'm pretty sure i've heard/read that very few team use the old chart due to the lack of financial commitment that the rookie cap presents. Will see if i can find an article or two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Over the last three years, the 1st round trades have not followed the chart at all.

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.