Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

I think he is overrated. I saw his pro day and saw him miss many of his red zone throws.

My issue is his accuracy on the run. I just don’t see it as elite.

I actually prefer Zach Wilson for his accuracy and ability to deliver from various platforms.

Mills out of Stanford could be a second day gem. He looks the part. Needs coaching but he looks accurate on his throws and is mobile enough.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I think the Bucs will draft a QB on the second or third day. The kid out of Appalachian State would be good. I’d love to have Notre Dame’s Ian Book. Reminds me of another Joe Montana.

• FsstNfurios

Participant

JaMarcus Russel had an all world pro day how’d that turn out

• buccnation

Participant

I think the Jags will be quite happy to have Lawrence.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

So you’re the GM that’s gonna pass on him, which is fine but he’ll fall only to the next pick and the Jets won’t be able to get their draft card in fast enough. As would each of the 31 other teams if they were sitting at #2.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

I think he has some kinks in his game. He has not played great in big games.

I actually prefer Zach Wilson. That guy can throw from any platform. Both these guys need some schooling on fast progressions. Wilson isn’t ready to go from day one but with coaching he will have a high ceiling.

I’m just not loving all the game tape on Trevor.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Last take on Trevor. He won’t do well in a dirty pocket. I also don’t love his long strides.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Falling in love with players like Wilson when he’s throwing against fresh air is asinine.

Won’t we ever learn.

Pro days are very close to useless.

• buccnation

Participant

Yeah they’re pretty useless other than interviews and such. I like Wilson as well but if I’m sitting at 1 then I’m drafting Lawrence.

• Swash

Participant

I too am not impressed with his game. Didn’t think he did enough in college to warrant the hype. Ohio State trashed them. There are at minimum 2 better quarterbacks in this draft. I will out money on that.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.