Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

Our starting QB in 2020 will be…Josh Rosen!

He’s a wickedly talented QB with a top arm who has been exposed to really poor talent around him and line play in stops with the only 2 teams worse than us over the last 2 seasons, Miami and AZ.

Miami will take a QB in the top 3 making Joshy expendable. He lands in Tampa for a third and Bruce finally gets a QB prospect worth whispering to.

I’ve defended Winston (hence my screen name) but he does appear to be set in his ways. Josh is still mold-able!

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

• BChaves8

Participant

Wouldn’t be opposed to bringing him in. Guy has been in AWFUL situations the past 2 years in Arizona and now Miami.

I’m not sure if hes a franchise QB, but hes worth a look.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s certainly a step in the right direction

and to fair to you, whom ever does succeed here in Tampa bay at the QB position will NOT be predicted by us fans, dudes going to come out of left field and surprise us all.

youll see

• freddy

Participant

He is broken, no thanks.

• freddy

Participant

It’s certainly a step in the right direction

and to fair to you, whom ever does succeed here in Tampa bay at the QB position will NOT be predicted by us fans, dudes going to come out of left field and surprise us all.

youll see

Brandon Lowe?

• moose40

Participant

outlandish…. wildly bold, call me crazy…… GIRAFFE comes back.

• buccnation

Participant

I hope not. Was never a fan in college and his NFL stint hasn’t been good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rosen is toast, he’s never been given a legit chance at success, but when he’s on the field he looks terrible. Next year we’ll have a 1st round QB + Griffin and Griff may actually get to start the season and play for a few games before we move the rook in.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our starting QB in 2020 will be…Josh Rosen!

Buxlife

• Dy-nasty D

Participant

Josh will be on the 3rd year of his rookie contract already.

No thanks.

• BucFanFromATL

Participant

An outlandish prediction would be… Buccaneers go 8-2 following the bye week, earn a Wild Card Playoff spot finishing 10-6. Jameis Winston gets franchise tagged for next season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Outlandish: Bux will get pick in 2020 that isn’t top 10.

• BucWonder

Participant

Andrew Luck.

• kissrox

Participant

I said this after the 49’ers game. I think the Bucs trade their first round pick to Indy for the rights to Andrew Luck.

• AntCam

Participant

I believe it’s going to be Joe Burrow QB LSU

Fire those Cannons!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I said this after the 49’ers game. I think the Bucs trade their first round pick to Indy for the rights to Andrew Luck.

sounds like something they’d do – trade a top ten first round pick for a player who has retired.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He is broken, no thanks.

Far less broken than winston

• Watchman

Participant

That is a fantastic prediction!  I love it.

• Graham

Participant

I’m sure he’d love to come out of retirement to get lambasted behind this line.  Jameis probably can’t wait to get the Hell out of here.  Can’t blame him.  Our fans think Ryan Griffin and Josh Rosen are better options.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.