Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

These are my opinions for the starters obviously this might be wrong.QBJameis Winston(QB1)B-Mike Glennon(QB2)CHBDoug Martin(HB1)C+Charles Sims(HB2)CWRMike Evans(WR1)AVincent Jackson(WR2)BKenny Bell(WR3)CTETimothy Wright(TE1)C+ASJ(TE2)C-OLDonovan Smith(LT)CLogan Mankins(LG)BEvan Smith(C)C+Ali Marpet(RG)CDemar Dotson(RT)BDLJacquies Smith(LE)CGerald McCoy(DT1)A+Henry Melton(DT2)B+George Johnson(RE)CLBDanny Lansanah(SLB)B-Bruce Carter(MLB)BLavonte David(WLB)A+CBAlterraun Verner(LCB)B+Jonathan Banks(RCB)B-Sterling Moore(NCB)B-SBradley Mcdouglad(SS)BD.J Swearinger(FS)C+My opinion

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only opinions I have a problem with are LE  and QB2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clinton McDonald and ASJ will be starters IMO.I also think Kwon Alexander is going to take someone's starting job by midseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 starter (barely) below average?  We should be pretty salty.None of our running backs have shown to be average starters in the past couple seasons.  C- would be the best for anyone in that group right now.  Doug gets  a D/D-.How can our online grade all average to above average?  Mankins played D guard and EDS played D- center last season imo (I would quibble less with F than C grades for both as well).  Now two rookie starters are going to be average their first season?  Not usually how that works.I look at that list of grades and think you are describing one of the better teams in the NFL.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/06/03/2015-depth-charts-update-tampa-bay-buccaneers/ I don't agree with some of the ratings, but its a pretty good list.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 starter (barely) below average?  We should be pretty salty.None of our running backs have shown to be average starters in the past couple seasons.  C- would be the best for anyone in that group right now.  Doug gets  a D/D-.How can our online grade all average to above average?  Mankins played D guard and EDS played D- center last season imo (I would quibble less with F than C grades for both as well).  Now two rookie starters are going to be average their first season?  Not usually how that works.I look at that list of grades and think you are describing one of the better teams in the NFL.

I'm with you. If C is AVERAGE and we finished at 2-14, one would logically think that most of the players would be D or F with of course the few exceptions and stand outs.But, it's the preseason, everyone is talking playoffs and has high hopes as they do each preseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/06/03/2015-depth-charts-update-tampa-bay-buccaneers/ I don't agree with some of the ratings, but its a pretty good list.

Interesting list. Our Offense is almost entirely an unknown littered with Rookies and Not Enough Infos. RG is a train wreck waiting to happen with a Rookie, Below Average, and Poor player in the rotation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope the staff is correct on Ali Marpet Idk. I would have drafted Tre Jackson from FSU instead. If he stays healthy I look for him to start and have a long productive career in New England. I think he would’ve been a day one starter at RG for us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

slight grading changes I would make:Vincent Jackson(WR2)B changed to B+Ali Marpet(RG)C changed to C- (speculation)Evan Smith(C)C+ changed to CJonathan Banks(RCB)B- changed to B+Timothy Wright(TE1)C+ changed to C and  TE2ASJ(TE2)C- changed to C+ and TE1 (speculation)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm with you. If C is AVERAGE and we finished at 2-14, one would logically think that most of the players would be D or F with of course the few exceptions and stand outs..

i think part of it needs to be looked at like randy moss was in oakland.  players arent usually gonna shine when they are put in bad situations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope the staff is correct on Ali Marpet Idk. I would have drafted Tre Jackson from FSU instead. If he stays healthy I look for him to start and have a long productive career in New England. I think he would've been a day one starter at RG for us.

I would have drafted D. Smith just like they did, and then drafted TJ Clemmings in the third.Dotson would be at LT, Clemmings and Pamphile would compete at RT, and D.Smith would be penciled in at RG.Dotson, Mankins, E.Smith, D. Smith, Clemmings  and our line is opening up very solid running lanes. Next couple of years youd hunt for another tackle to replace Dotson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can only assume that the OP is using an A through C scale as opposed to the standard A through F scale.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can only assume that the OP is using an A through C scale as opposed to the standard A through F scale.

I would say that anything less than a C is a grade for a player that doesnt deserve to be a starter. F should be extremely rare and only for players that dont deserve to be on any NFL team like Oneil Cousins, Myron Lewis, Sabby Piscitelli. As bad as the bucs were, most of the projected starters deserve to be starters in the league for the most part. Only players that seem below starter worthy are maybe Evan Smith, Ali Marpet,  and the TEs.The Safeties and Donovan Smith are a bit too unknown to grade one way or the other.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jameis Winston – A+Kenny Bell- A-

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our team is actually pretty solid. But when an F is your starting QB and your OC is an imposter you are gonna have problems.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am in shock!  I actually agree with someone on this Board.  Great job, Hoist!  I may have been a bit more critical, but you did a good job with your grades.  This will be another very long season, but it is what it is. 

These are my opinions for the starters obviously this might be wrong.QBJameis Winston(QB1)B-Mike Glennon(QB2)CHBDoug Martin(HB1)C+Charles Sims(HB2)CWRMike Evans(WR1)AVincent Jackson(WR2)BKenny Bell(WR3)CTETimothy Wright(TE1)C+ASJ(TE2)C-OLDonovan Smith(LT)CLogan Mankins(LG)BEvan Smith(C)C+Ali Marpet(RG)CDemar Dotson(RT)BDLJacquies Smith(LE)CGerald McCoy(DT1)A+Henry Melton(DT2)B+George Johnson(RE)CLBDanny Lansanah(SLB)B-Bruce Carter(MLB)BLavonte David(WLB)A+CBAlterraun Verner(LCB)B+Jonathan Banks(RCB)B-Sterling Moore(NCB)B-SBradley Mcdouglad(SS)BD.J Swearinger(FS)C+My opinion

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No chance for Marpet to start , Smith is your starting right defensive end , Johnson left. Tim wright will probably not make the roster . ASJ is obvious #1 , Stocker blocking te with the veteran Myers at #3. McDonald will of course start beside McCoy . Those are written in stone barring injury

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QBWinston #1Glennon #2FbLaneRbMartinSimsRaineyWrEvansJacksonBellMurphy/HallOLSmith LTMankins LGSmith CPhampile RGDotson RTDLSmith REMcDonald DTMcCoy DTJohnson LELBLannasah SLBCarter MLBDavid WlbAlexander nickel LBCBVernerBanksJenkins nickelMoore DimeSafetyMcdougaleSwearinger SSTandyWright

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tim wright will probably not make the roster .

Tim Wright will make this team and be a solid contributor IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This will be another very long season, but it is what it is. 

17 weeks?  i bet we are still playing games in january.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No chance , I like him but the Bucs aren't carrying 4 te's and he's buried in the depth chart

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No chance , I like him but the Bucs aren't carrying 4 te's and he's buried in the depth chart

He's had some nice catches in camp. I wouldn't count him out just like that.... But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Goldson:What is your thinking on Pampile at RG??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

cmon.  theres a huge chance we keep him.  hes proven, hes got great hands, and he can get open.  he could easily beat out myers depending on what the coaches want, and we could easily keep 4 depending on how koetter wants to run things.id guess stocker and ASJ are the only definites.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wright is a near lock to make the team.  With the way Koetter uses TE’s in his offense flexed out in space  he is going to be a big part of it.  And yes I believe the team will keep four TE's. Stocker is the emergency full back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wright is a near lock to make the team.  With the way Koetter uses TE's in his offense flexed out in space  he is going to be a big part of it.  And yes I believe the team will keep four TE's. Stocker is the emergency full back.

Disagree , an inline blocking TE that can catch is more valuable than the luxury of a second receiving te. No need in Koetters offense and protection is more important this year to the Bucs than anything else. The safety , d end positions and o line need that extra versatility more so than carrying 4 te but we will see

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Goldson:What is your thinking on Pamphile at RG??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Goldson:What is your thinking on Pamphile at RG??[/quoteKadeem Edwards Not Pamphile , my mistake .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

GoldsonOK

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clinton McDonald and ASJ will be starters IMO.I also think Kwon Alexander is going to take someone's starting job by midseason.

Agreed. I haven't heard or seen a single mention of wright in training camp, he may not make the team. Melton will probably be relief for McDonald and McCoy.

Please wait…

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.