Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• obuc

Participant

• kenntak

Participant

I see nothing. Was that your point, lol.

• buc_boi

Participant

Yea, good luck with that edit feature.

• Greattimes

Participant

The facts coming out of the first day of camp do not support any conclusions on who is or isn’t making the team this year. Although I do believe that last years starters will make the team unless the injury bug hits.
      I also predict that the knees and Boid Fink will take this opportunity to bad mouth Trask.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, Trask looked like hell. Does he ever hit the weights?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Not as much as he pounds your old lady, but a fair amount. That’s the word on the street anyway.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I was out there today. OJ Howard standing out there without a helmet.

Is he still/already injured again?

• theknees

Participant

Trask needs to eat a sandwich. This is the NFL, pretend like you are sorta interested in being there.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Not as much as he pounds your old lady, but a fair amount. That’s the word on the street anyway.

I’m hearing the same.

At least from all the reports I’m reading. It’s well-documented from what I’ve heard.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Shaq Barrett had some good things to say about Joe Tryon.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m hearing the same.

At least from all the reports I’m reading. It’s well-documented from what I’ve heard.

I don’t know who your sources are, but mine are saying she really likes it when Trask pile-drives her.

• Bucman

Participant

Dardon sounds like hes stealing the show. We’ll see how it goes in live action. But so far he looks like a steal and adds to the riches the Bucs have at WR.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Dardon sounds like hes stealing the show. We’ll see how it goes in live action. But so far he looks like a steal and adds to the riches the Bucs have at WR.

The speedsters always shine without pads.

Hope you’re right but let the man play season, yet alone regular season game, before calling him a steal lol.

Also think he’ll only play ST this year barring an injury or even 2. Evans godwin ab Johnson Miller all clearly ahead of him, & rightfully so. They’ve earned their spots. All proven commidities in this league.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

The speedsters always shine without pads.

Hope you’re right but let the man play season, yet alone regular season game, before calling him a steal lol.

Also think he’ll only play ST this year barring an injury or even 2. Evans godwin ab Johnson Miller all clearly ahead of him, & rightfully so. They’ve earned their spots. All proven commidities in this league.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by DEBUCSOWN.

While I agree the top 3, he can overtake Tyler Johnson for sure.

In terms of Scottie Miller, he potentially can but my money would be on Scottie Miller being the #4

• Boid Fink

Participant

Trask…just a wasted pick for the Bucs team. On another team he would be a fine developmental project. On the Bucs, he is a wasted pick on a Super Bowl run. The guy may never see the field as a starter. His role as an nfl player will be limited. He was throwing to Toney, one of the best YAC receivers in the draft, as well as Pitts, the greatest TE prospect in history.

It was a stupid move, sort of dumb like Aguayo. Not sure what the hell he is thinking in either cases.

They could have drafted a defensive lineman, Quinn Minerz (looking solid), or even a speed back, if you want to chase a title.

Trask though? This isn’t a building for the future player. This is a really bizarre, weird, stupid AF pick. The GM needs to win another ring because he has been iffy and we all know it. This title came because of Brady. Simple as that.

• Pennywise

Participant

Some of you are clueless , I won’t name names , boid .

• theknees

Participant

Right. It’s not a knock on where the kid played college ball. He just doesn’t come close to passing the eye test. Not sure how anyone with any football watching experience could draft this kid. Mond on the other hand…

• TCB2W!

Participant

Poor Mond will have Johnny Manziel’s career now. He was heading for Tannehill before…shame for him.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Right. It’s not a knock on where the kid played college ball.

Coming from you, it’s 100% about where he played college ball.

Always has been, no matter how many times you change your screen name.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Based on your draft analysis that you out so much “effort” into, I would say you are the ring leader of dunces. Or at least the #2…clown.

Some of you are clueless , I won’t name names , boid .

• Roy

Participant

Trask…just a wasted pick for the Bucs team. On another team he would be a fine developmental project. On the Bucs, he is a wasted pick on a Super Bowl run. The guy may never see the field as a starter. His role as an nfl player will be limited. He was throwing to Toney, one of the best YAC receivers in the draft, as well as Pitts, the greatest TE prospect in history.

It was a stupid move, sort of dumb like Aguayo. Not sure what the hell he is thinking in either cases.

They could have drafted a defensive lineman, Quinn Minerz (looking solid), or even a speed back, if you want to chase a title.

Trask though? This isn’t a building for the future player. This is a really bizarre, weird, stupid AF pick. The GM needs to win another ring because he has been iffy and we all know it. This title came because of Brady. Simple as that.

Boid you are to Trask what Knees is to Winston, except the opposite. You seem to be developing a fixation.

• Boid Fink

Participant

No I’m not. But there isn’t much to discuss. Both regarding Trask’s ability or lack thereof, or in terms of the team (particularly at that moment in time…so this is carryover). You HAVE to be a Gator honk, huh?

Trask was a wasted pick big time. Just admit it, and carry on. And he looked like hit shut in camp today. And will come to us to look so because his arm is weak, his feet are concrete covered, and he doesn’t know the offense nor the players. As time goes by, we will regard this as one of Lichts biggest blunders. Especially if one of the interior linemen goes down…or they can’t afford to pay for a solid interior guard, which is what Brady needs arguably more than a good blindside protector.

Boid you are to Trask what Knees is to Winston, except the opposite. You seem to be developing a fixation.

• Roy

Participant

No Boid, I’m not a big college football guy. I was hoping the Bucs would draft Jamie Newman, and he went undrafted and has already been cut by the team that signed him. So I don’t really know about Trask, I have just noticed how much you think you know about him.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Has he been a relatively co fusing pick to some? Yes. Unless your head is buried in his groin. We shall see…but if the kids even get banged up…it will compound what a shitty horrible pick this is. And it will be…he is the new Ryan Griffin. Just there lingering.

No Boid, I’m not a big college football guy. I was hoping the Bucs would draft Jamie Newman, and he went undrafted and has already been cut by the team that signed him. So I don’t really know about Trask, I have just noticed how much you think you know about him.

• TCB2W!

Participant

@Boid Fink

And will come to us to look so because his arm is weak
      ” Arm strength to whip field-side deep outs with no issues…Talented downfield passer with touch and accuracy.” – NFL.com
      “Possesses solid arm strength but not big-time arm talent.’ – profootballnetweork.com
      “Quality arm” – walterfootball.com
      “Above-average arm strength” – bleacherreport.com

his feet are concrete covered
      And Brady isn’t? He has big feet.
      “Feels edge pressure and climbs to free space in pocket. * Gets back into passing platform when moving outside the pocket.” – NFL.com
      “Senses the rush, moves outside the pocket to buy time, and throws with a fluid over over-the-top delivery.’ – profootballnetweork.com
      “Exceptional pocket presence” – walterfootball.com

and he doesn’t know the offense nor the players.
      And Brady did when he first got here?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Wanna bet that Trask barely has an nfl career? He isn’t Brady. That’s so dumb, it’s retarded. Not ever. Trask was a wasted pick, I can pull up analysis as well…but it’s not necessary. You have to be a gator honk as well…should have drafted Minerz. At least that’s an attempt at picking a solid player. Trask is like Aguayo. Just awful. Unless you’re a FSU honk, like GottaJaboo was. Which is why he defended that pick, and other FSU honks weren’t cold about the selection either. Anyone with a brain could see what a giant whiff that was. Same with Trask. Wasted selection on a mediocre talent who was throwing to two of the best players on offense, in the draft. One of them the highest picked tight end in the entire history of the league.

Trask was and is a shitty pick. Even a safety would have been cool. But Trask? For what?

@Boid Fink

And will come to us to look so because his arm is weak
      ” Arm strength to whip field-side deep outs with no issues…Talented downfield passer with touch and accuracy.” – NFL.com
      “Possesses solid arm strength but not big-time arm talent.’ – profootballnetweork.com
      “Quality arm” – walterfootball.com
      “Above-average arm strength” – bleacherreport.com

his feet are concrete covered
      And Brady isn’t? He has big feet.
      “Feels edge pressure and climbs to free space in pocket. * Gets back into passing platform when moving outside the pocket.” – NFL.com
      “Senses the rush, moves outside the pocket to buy time, and throws with a fluid over over-the-top delivery.’ – profootballnetweork.com
      “Exceptional pocket presence” – walterfootball.com

and he doesn’t know the offense nor the players.
      And Brady did when he first got here?

• TCB2W!

Participant

Where did Trask touch you? Point to where on this doll.

Seriously? You are unhinged about this? Were there better picks in the second round for a possible repeat? Sure. But a GM has to plan for the future as well. Unlike BA, I haven’t heard Licht talking about retiring in a year or two. He has to keep his job. You ignore the fact your rant was fictitious complaints. I was not born here, I didn’t go to college in this state, so your rabies rant again is that. What are you a toddler?

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

So is every thread going to be hijacked about Trask, just like Winston all of those years? Isn’t there already a Trask thread for people to drop their tears? I understood to some degree the Winston criticism showing up in every thread as he was a number 1 overall pick and starter. Right now Trask is 3rd-4th string and not playing this year and not even drafted in the first round.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.