Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Not to get sappy here, but my thoughts go out to the Glazer family today. Despite what all of our various opinions are about them and the Bucs, they’re still kids who lost their dad recently and this is the first Father’s Day without him. My dad has been gone three years now and I miss him everyday, but I remember how tough that first year was. Treasure your time with your dad everyone because it won’t last forever and can be gone at anytime. Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 1st one is always the roughest. Condolences Glazer Family.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 1st one is always the roughest. Condolences Glazer Family.

Same here. Even when you know that someone is sick and time is limited, it always seems to come too fast. My father has been dead for 40+ years and I still miss him every fathers day.

Please wait…

• discipleboy2000

Participant

Not to get sappy here, but my thoughts go out to the Glazer family today. Despite what all of our various opinions are about them and the Bucs, they're still kids who lost their dad recently and this is the first Father's Day without him. My dad has been gone three years now and I miss him everyday, but I remember how tough that first year was. Treasure your time with your dad everyone because it won't last forever and can be gone at anytime. Go Bucs!

wtf seriously???  wow, we've all lost or will lose a dad one day and you start a post about the glazers b/c they own a football team.  dude stfu...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol….. Some people **smh**

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a son  , losing your dad is one the toughest things you ever have to face . It leaves a hole in your heart forever that can never really be totally re-filled. As someone who’s been through it I definitely feel for the Glazers.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.