Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 63 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

Is that someone in the media has the nads to hold this regime accountable and ask them how they feel about taking over a 4 win team and making it worse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At what point is it on the players? This is the 3rd coaching staff, but the same things keep happening.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

0-10 at home, if the Bucs lose again next week at home, I would seriously consider firing Lovie after the game in turning the team over to Dirk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is that someone in the media has the nads to hold this regime accountable and ask them how they feel about taking over a 4 win team and making it worse.

Winston is solely responsible for these 2 pathetic losses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At what point is it on the players? This is the 3rd coaching staff, but the same things keep happening.

if it were the same players doing the same thing i might concurbut this team turnover and lack of preparedness is getting , has gotten frustrating

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Heads are going to roll in Miami soon, it will be interesting to see what happens in Tampa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree.Or asking since we tanked for the #1 pick vs the saints when do we start for next years.  Seriously, are we the only team playing by nba philosophy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course, it's on the players.....who picked them?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Players lining up wrong, keeping players that can't perform, penalties. Poor game planning. That is all coaching.

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

I said to hire Bruce Arians.  The team hired Schiano.  I said to draft Kuechly.  The team took Baron.  I said not go trade for Revis.  They didnt listen.  I said meh to Lovie.  They didnt listen.  I said to draft Carr.  They didnt.  I said draft Mariota.  They took Winston.  Ive pretty much been right on everything.  My wish is for people to start listening to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I said to hire Bruce Arians.  The team hired Schiano.  I said to draft Kuechly.  The team took Baron.  I said not go trade for Revis.  They didnt listen.  I said meh to Lovie.  They didnt listen.  I said to draft Carr.  They didnt.  I said draft Mariota.  They took Winston.  Ive pretty much been right on everything.  My wish is for people to start listening to me.

Stick to Ladyboy advice. That is more your strong suit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please....Please.....give me attention everybody, I keep starting the same threads to get attention

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They should ask him about being accountable for an 0-10 at home team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sick of paying money for this shlt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did you bail early? The stadium looked pretty empty in the 2nd half.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hate, how was the Alstott induction?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m glad I invested money in all this swag and yolo. Looks great! Will someone let me know when Lovie starts belting out "real football doesn't start until November"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Tank Brigade is funny about what they wish for.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man you are an idiot

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously don't know how you do it. The whole team is underachieving. Ask Lovie how he explains that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah, I endured the embarrassment. Alstott's induction was great....he got all the love he deserved.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nah, I endured the embarrassment. Alstott's induction was great....he got all the love he deserved.

THanks Hate, sorry to derail the thread momentarily. I just value your opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for you for hanging. Mike deserves that.I gotta go decompress for a bit, I do that after a loss. Here is where I am at. Winston will be fine, growing pains, sure he sucked today, but its his 4th game. Hell, Troy Aikmen sucked pretty much his whole rookie season. A lot of yahoos here on the Red, want him cut on Monday so he and Brindza can carpool out of town. Ridiculous.Now coaching is another story. Lovie should be on shaky ground. If they don't want to go outside the organization midseason. That is fine. Fire Lovie and let Koetter take over with an interim tag. And see how he does the rest of the season. That way you don't hurt Jameis. Later.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

agreed. this team has not gotten better in ANY way. Schianos teams were more competitive. This team is getting blown out at an alarming rate. How does a head coach survive a 10 game home losing streak? 3 wins in 20 games? GTFOH. If we lose to the Jags next week and go 1-4 into the bye. I don see more than 2 or 3 wins this season and no way Lovie keeps his job. Rookie QB or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would agree except that the few players that were retained from previous regimes are all playing worse than they did before.  David was the best 43 OLB in the league and now he can't make an open field tackle.  Banks looked like he would be an asset and now he's JAG.  VJax was the best box out WR in the game and now he is #2 behind butterfingers.  McCoy is hurt, so I guess he is consistent.Now add to that the number of guys we have let go that are playing better than the guys we kept over them.  It isn't the players imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never in my wildest dreams did i see myself calling for Glennon but i fully expected him to see the field today. By the way, Evans sucks. Dude is half-assing it at an alarming rate. Clayton 2.0 until proven otherwise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

0-10 at home, if the Bucs lose again next week at home, I would seriously consider firing Lovie after the game in turning the team over to Dirk.

If Dirk takes over the team, then Mike should be named the starter. Dirk would need to win games to be named HC next season and Mike gives him the best chance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never in my wildest dreams did i see myself calling for Glennon but i fully expected him to see the field today.

Not with Lovie as the HC. If Mike comes in and does well, then Lovie (Houston) has a problem.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

you don’t switch up from Jameis, most of us knew Winston the rookie would have ups and downs, as do all rookie QB’she is the future, not Mike Glennon, Glennon won't even be on this team next year if Lovie is still the HC

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m fully aware that Winston is the future….but this team needs a win in the worst way. Carolina didn’t beat us today, Winston gave the game away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure asking the questions would change anything. Lovie would say some sort of platitude and talk about how they are working to get better, that the mistakes are fixable or whatever it is he says after all of these losses. Sad to see some of the talented players we have are being wasted and how bad this staff is at evaluating talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure asking the questions would change anything.

Of course not but he needs to be made as uncomfortable as possible. I haven't seen his presser but i'm told he was asked....will watch it later in the week when my pressure goes down. He needs to be called out on this nonsense and his smugness needs to go.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course not but he needs to be made as uncomfortable as possible. I haven't seen his presser but i'm told he was asked....will watch it later in the week when my pressure goes down. He needs to be called out on this nonsense and his smugness needs to go.

He looked pissed when Brindza shanked that first one. It was the most emotion I ever saw out the guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He looked pissed when Brindza shanked that first one. It was the most emotion I ever saw out the guy.

Good. When you play a conservative brand of football and put your faith in a 74% kicker, you get what you deserve.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good. When you play a conservative brand of football and put your faith in a 74% kicker, you get what you deserve.

He should of canned him LAST Monday. It would of sent a message to the rest of the team. You produce or you are out. Instead his message was, well doggone it, everyone has a bad game now and then, don't sweat it guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish the players were tired of losing! Its time they gather what little self respect they can muster and put it on themselves to change the course of this franchise. When are they going to become emotional; get pissed and a true leader step forward and hold others accountable? Its high time this team decide on what its identity is going to be.  At some point the leaders of this team have got to look themselves in the mirror and decide it starts today!!!! No more excuses, guys are either going to get in line or get the f__k out! If it takes an a@@ whooping to a teammate to get the rest in line so be it. But its time for an unquestioned leader to rise and lead! This team has enough talent to compete and be competitive this year! Not playoff bound by no means but 8-8 and a future for sure.What they have shown collectively is hot garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish the players were tired of losing! Its time they gather what little self respect they can muster and put it on themselves to change the course of this franchise. When are they going to become emotional; get pissed and a true leader step forward and hold others accountable? Its high time this team decide on what its identity is going to be.  At some point the leaders of this team have got to look themselves in the mirror and decide it starts today!!!! No more excuses, guys are either going to get in line or get the f__k out! If it takes an a@@ whooping to a teammate to get the rest in line so be it. But its time for an unquestioned leader to rise and lead! This team has enough talent to compete and be competitive this year! Not playoff bound by no means but 8-8 and a future for sure.What they have shown collectively is hot garbage.

Teams tend to take on the personality of the leader.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Coach Smith; You've stated repeatedly: 'we're getting better'.  You have yet to win a home game in your tenure here and the team still doesn't look like they are ready to play on Sundays even in year 2.  At what point do you think either the approach needs to change or the coach needs to change?  How many losses until that line is crossed?"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're traveling the wrong way on the responsibility ladder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Nothing we can’t fix.” Coach, do you plan on getting to it THIS week?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Excluding Pewter Report, TB has the worst media in sports. It’s not even about the terrible articles they write for the papers. They ask the dumbest questions to the HCs. I think they care more about whether or not people are reading their articles than about the team actually being good. I feel as though they were a large reason the community turned on Gruden at the end of his tenure here. Because he wasn’t as media friendly as they would have liked him to be. I think Schiano got the same treatment but he wasn’t a great coach anyways but my point is still there. Morris and Lovie don’t get it as much because they were always available to talk about something in a respectful tone and would give information when asked. The media here sucks big time. Maybe more than the actual team does.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Somebody else actually said that.  I'm thinking how's that supposed to make us better?  Or are yall just fed up and want change for the sake of change?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This ^^^^^ we've had three head coaches and collectively you telling me all or none of them can coach? Heck even Shiano whom I couldn't stand I'm sure was coaching his butt off yet we all want to fire the coach. It's all Lovie's fault cuz that's traditionally where you just lay all the blame?  Naw, they need to call out Evans for running shitty routs, call out this oline cuz they still suck.  Call out these defensive players for missing a ton of tackles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I left in the 4th quarter and I'll admit it. This team doesn't even deserve the few fans it has.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Somebody else actually said that.  I'm thinking how's that supposed to make us better?  Or are yall just fed up and want change for the sake of change?

Couldn't hurt. The team hasn't gotten any better to begin with. 0-11 at home is awful. Very very very difficult to be positive about that stat. Not sure how anybody can defend it! That's a lot of games chev. Where is the team getting better? I still see dumb mistakes left and right that cost us games. The one game we won this year we almost gave up the win from dumb mistakes. My question to you is how many games do you have to lose before you say ok we need to change this?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chev wrote:"It's all Lovie's fault cuz that's traditionally where you just lay all the blame?  Naw, they need to call out Evans for running (censored)ty routs, call out this oline cuz they still suck.  Call out these defensive players for missing a ton of tackles.Evans another Clayton with the big head? Play Murphy more. Coaching decisionCall out these defensive players for missing a ton of tackles. That's coaching, so bench them-it couldn't be any worse.I don't blame the present OL, I blame the HC for putting them in this position by getting rid of the then starters without replacements on board. Coaching decision.Everything I see wrong, is on Lovie. So why keep him and continue to suffer? In 20 games I see no improvement anywhere. I don't think in the 40 years I have followed this team I have seen such heavy turnover. Are there more than 5 players on the team who were here before Lovie's churning machine got started?  Who are they?We are now in pre week 5. How many new players have been on the roster over our beginning 53? I have always heard they have to play together to be cohesiveThe secondary is unstable in addition to the OL. Why all the churning? How did that DE get away from us and then come back and kill us? Who is making those decisions? Does anyone really know?Answers do not seem to be forthcoming from OBP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Couldn't hurt. The team hasn't gotten any better to begin with. 0-11 at home is awful. Very very very difficult to be positive about that stat. Not sure how anybody can defend it! That's a lot of games chev. Where is the team getting better? I still see dumb mistakes left and right that cost us games. The one game we won this year we almost gave up the win from dumb mistakes. My question to you is how many games do you have to lose before you say ok we need to change this?

I'm not a change for the sake of change guy.  I still believe we have to have some stability at some point and time.  Somebody's plan has to be carried through to some type of fruition. Or you're still hoping and guessing without ever knowing that plan doesn't work, next candidate new plan.  Having been here since day one losing doesn't phase me like it does some of you guys.  It still hurts and it sucks don't get me wrong, but I've seen 0-26, it don't get much worst than that.  Been in the military and got ridiculed at every duty station for being a Bucs fan. Right now today as a fan, I don't care about losses I want to see progress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...Somebody's plan has to be carried through to some type of fruition...

You're looking at it.This is Lovie's bunch right here.  He got rid of anybody he wanted gone and brought in his guys.  So far 3 wins 17 losses with 8 of those losses being 10pts or more.Let me say that again:8 out of the 17 losses are 10 points or more.This isn't the preseason nor minor league.  And for as much as Love might want to believe it, the season starts in September, not November.Kick his sorry ass to the curb and let's start looking toward the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Giving coaches too much power very rarely works out.See the 2015 Philly Eagles for a great example.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, Someone in the media who would speak for the fans, especially season ticket holders. Someone who remembers St. Lovies CONSTANTLY pointing out the previous HC's record while he proceeded to bring in quite possibly the WORSE FA class in NFL history for enough money to keep Revis AND pay off Schiano's contract in one swoop. Someone who pionts out that repeating "Nothing we can't fix" and it's "as simple as that" over and over and over again is annoying, offensive and scores a 98 on the BS scale. To quote Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys..... Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its high time this team decide on what its identity is going to be.  At some point the leaders of this team have got to look themselves in the mirror and decide it starts today!!!! No more excuses, guys are either going to get in line or get the f__k out! If it takes an a@@ whooping to a teammate to get the rest in line so be it. But its time for an unquestioned leader to rise and lead!

who do you see whooping anyone's ass?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Coach Smith; You've stated repeatedly: 'we're getting better'.  You have yet to win a home game in your tenure here and the team still doesn't look like they are ready to play on Sundays even in year 2.  At what point do you think either the approach needs to change or the coach needs to change?  How many losses until that line is crossed?"

booyah....sure would make me feel better. In my job.....if my dept doesn't perform, i have to answer for it. Why shouldn't he be called out for his poor performance?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can tell you that if a member of media comes down on the HC with questions such as these, then they will be not allowed at the pressers in the future. Maybe MC can chime in on this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its high time this team decide on what its identity is going to be.  At some point the leaders of this team have got to look themselves in the mirror and decide it starts today!!!! No more excuses, guys are either going to get in line or get the f__k out! If it takes an a@@ whooping to a teammate to get the rest in line so be it. But its time for an unquestioned leader to rise and lead!

who do you see whooping anyone's ass?

Hardy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hardy, the player for sure. I wonder how much fire Hardy, the coach, brings to the table? I make a point of not asking my boy too many questions but i’ll have to ask him about this one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hardy, the player for sure. I wonder how much fire Hardy, the coach, brings to the table? I make a point of not asking my boy too many questions but i'll have to ask him about this one.

Bryan Cox sure did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hardy, the player for sure. I wonder how much fire Hardy, the coach, brings to the table? I make a point of not asking my boy too many questions but i'll have to ask him about this one.

Bryan Cox sure did.

Yep.  Solid position coach hire.  Was glad to see him here.  We need a few more Brian Cox type coaches and a few less excuse makers spinning the same ol' cliches about how we're "getting better".

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I was there until the end. Pulling out of Lot 12 was a breeze.The stadium did look like a ghost town, though. My section, 115, was almost completely empty for most of the second half.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Bryan Cox sure did.

Good point

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chev wrote:"It's all Lovie's fault cuz that's traditionally where you just lay all the blame?  Naw, they need to call out Evans for running (censored)ty routs, call out this oline cuz they still suck.  Call out these defensive players for missing a ton of tackles.

Evans another Clayton with the big head? Play Murphy more. Coaching decisionCall out these defensive players for missing a ton of tackles. That's coaching, so bench them-it couldn't be any worse.I don't blame the present OL, I blame the HC for putting them in this position by getting rid of the then starters without replacements on board. Coaching decision.Everything I see wrong, is on Lovie. So why keep him and continue to suffer? In 20 games I see no improvement anywhere. I don't think in the 40 years I have followed this team I have seen such heavy turnover. Are there more than 5 players on the team who were here before Lovie's churning machine got started?  Who are they?We are now in pre week 5. How many new players have been on the roster over our beginning 53? I have always heard they have to play together to be cohesiveThe secondary is unstable in addition to the OL. Why all the churning? How did that DE get away from us and then come back and kill us? Who is making those decisions? Does anyone really know?Answers do not seem to be forthcoming from OBP.Unc Wrote

Evans another Clayton with the big head? Play Murphy more. Coaching decision

I'm not calling the kid Clayton, I think he's far from that.  I'm not thrilled with Murphy either.  He easily disappears and is no where to be found open when it's crunch time.Unc Wrote

Call out these defensive players for missing a ton of tackles. That's coaching, so bench them-it couldn't be any worse.

I might not like the missed tackles from David, but I'm sure not sitting him to prove a point.  Plus, its the players as a whole who are the culprits.  There is a limit of how you can hit and have on pads during the season.  The was bargained with the owners. But it's only hurting the players.Unc Wrote

I don't blame the present OL, I blame the HC for putting them in this position by getting rid of the then starters without replacements on board. Coaching decision.

At some point this crew needs to man up, period.  As for the players gone, wish we'd have kept Zuttah, but he's bout the only one. They weren't a good group before he kicked them to the curb, least we forget that.Bottom line is when do we stop blaming a guy who doesn't strap it on every week.  I guess penalties and no execution is all on Lovie?  Spare me the ultimately it's his fault answer...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not a change for the sake of change guy.  I still believe we have to have some stability at some point and time.  Somebody's plan has to be carried through to some type of fruition. Or you're still hoping and guessing without ever knowing that plan doesn't work, next candidate new plan.  Having been here since day one losing doesn't phase me like it does some of you guys.  It still hurts and it sucks don't get me wrong, but I've seen 0-26, it don't get much worst than that.  Been in the military and got ridiculed at every duty station for being a Bucs fan. Right now today as a fan, I don't care about losses I want to see progress.

You want to see progress, ok then answer me this, what progress has there been under Lovie? I actually agree with you about a coach needing time to see his plan come into fruition, but there is just no way to defend 0-11 at home if the Bucs lose to the jags this weekend. What makes things worse is when you see all the other teams hire coaches and have immediate success, while the Bucs have been horrible for the past 7 years under 3 different HC's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to see progress, ok then answer me this, what progress has there been under Lovie? I actually agree with you about a coach needing time to see his plan come into fruition, but there is just no way to defend 0-11 at home if the Bucs lose to the jags this weekend. What makes things worse is when you see all the other teams hire coaches and have immediate success, while the Bucs have been horrible for the past 7 years under 3 different HC's.

The only problem with immediate success is, does it transform into consistent success?Lovie hasn't improved much at all here in Tampa, he's taken a 4-12 team, gutted it, and made it worse. By now, I had hoped to see some improvement to make me eat crow, but so far, 17 losses in 20 games, he's proving that he sucks and his plan is horrible.... If they lose to the Jags, well then he should call Joe Philbin over so they can both sit on his couch.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

The only problem with immediate success is, does it transform into consistent success?Lovie hasn't improved much at all here in Tampa, he's taken a 4-12 team, gutted it, and made it worse. By now, I had hoped to see some improvement to make me eat crow, but so far, 17 losses in 20 games, he's proving that he sucks and his plan is horrible.... If they lose to the Jags, well then he should call Joe Philbin over so they can both sit on his couch.

I am still trying to figure out how Joe got that gig in the first place.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am still trying to figure out how Joe got that gig in the first place.

He had success in Green Bay.

Please wait…

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.