Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• BucfanNC12

Participant

Since I’m already in North Carolina, I occassionally watch the Panthers. This season I’ll keep a closer eye on them if T. Underwood starts. Second will be the Steelers. Love or hate Blount, the makes highlights. I am interested in seeing how he'll do. Last will be Buffalo. I want to see how Mike Williams will do. Thoughts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Out of sight out of mind for me. Living in New England I’ll hear all about Revis though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

None.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FOX, ESPN…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not too concerned with following any of the guys we lost. I was interested in how Bennett would do in Seattle at first. We’ll hear a lot about Revis and though he’ll probably be great there I’d rather not hear about it much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I only watch the Bucs. Good luck to the other players but they are the enemy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I follow the BUCS first, NFL second.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneers 1st. NFLN. 2nd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m really interested I see where Andrew Economos lands.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I only have eyes for the Bucs. I’ll typically watch the rest of the NFC South and maybe whomever the Bucs have coming up on their schedule. I’ll also check out the national game if it’s compelling enough. Otherwise, just Bucs for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the fans who only watch the Bucs, all of you had a prescription of Paxil the last couple of years?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the fans who only watch the Bucs, all of you had a prescription of Paxil the last couple of years?

No doubt. My loyalty is to good football #1 then the Bucs #2. I don't really follow or care about individual players at all just teams as a whole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FOX, ESPN...

This made me laugh, good point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Bucs2. Lightning3. Napoli Azzurri4. Whichever team LeBron plays for5. Baseball is boring

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who said we only WATCH the Bucs? You asked us to name teams we would FOLLOW with former Bucs. There's a difference.I watch tons of games. As many as I can. But I don't specifically follow any other teams or watch their games specifically because they have a former Buc on their roster.I WILL make an effort to watch Manziel. He's a curiosity. Or a freak show. * * * * *OK, I see where some said they only watch the Bucs. My bad. Too many other entertaining games to just watch the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have recently started following the Jags a little more closely. A few former Bucson the squad, and a team that really seems to be on the upswing, as far as added talent and even stadium renovations/coaching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When a player leaves the Bucs they are dead to me. None.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who said we only WATCH the Bucs? You asked us to name teams we would FOLLOW with former Bucs. There's a difference.I watch tons of games. As many as I can. But I don't specifically follow any other teams or watch their games specifically because they have a former Buc on their roster.I WILL make an effort to watch Manziel. He's a curiosity. Or a freak show. * * * * *OK, I see where some said they only watch the Bucs. My bad. Too many other entertaining games to just watch the Bucs.

Its cool. I use to be one of those fans only looking at Bucs games. Over time I started watching random teams. This will be my first time following former Buc players (other than watching Freeman's disaster start in MN).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty much in this boat. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

None. I support the team, not inviduals.I may get upset if a player leaves, but I still support the Bucs first and last.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pretty much in this boat.

Really guys? Is Derrick Brooks dead to you too?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brooks is retired , not playing for the Jacksonville Jaguars …. and if he was it doesn’t mean I’m suddenly buying Sunday Ticket so can watch every Jaguars game. Who cares.  If he wasn’t a Buc , I would thank him for the memories ,but I wouldn’t care to follow him any longer. If a player moves on then so do I. Any other answer is the sign of obsession . Let the man-crush go , bro.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

The only teams I watch on purpose other than the Bucs are the ones who have my good fantasy players on it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I only watch the Bucs. Good luck to the other players but they are the enemy.

My thoughts exactly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Broncos are my family’s team, so they are the other team I try to watch other than the bucs. My uncle played for them in the late 70s and early 80s so they are my #2 team. It also helps that they are in a different conference.

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.