Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• GameTime

Participant

cleveland scores big again?  if they could draft well they would be loaded.  but i guess if they could draft well they wouldnt be picking so high.  can they screw up this year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am far from a conspiracy type guy.  But the Cavs lose LeBron, and then get the #1 pick in the draft 3 out of 4 years ?Coincidence?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s a reason they don’t show the process of drawing the ping pong balls. The NBA is corrupt. Three out of four years is absurd, when you consider they had less than a 2 percent chance to win this year it becomes even more absurd. Here's the reason Cleveland keeps "winning" the draft lottery."I think it would be great, it would be fun to play in front of these fans again," James said after the Heat's practice Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena."I had a lot of fun times here. You can't predict the future. Hopefully you continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami player and I'm happy where I am now but I don't rule that out in any sense. If I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7582491/lebron-james-miami-heat-rule-return-cleveland-cavaliersWade's knees are approaching Oden status, Bosh isn't getting any younger, and their bench is full of over the hill vets that will be worthless in the very near future. Putting Lebron on a team with a bunch of young stars is what the league wants, they'll continue to work towards making that goal a reality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am far from a conspiracy type guy.  But the Cavs lose LeBron, and then get the #1 pick in the draft 3 out of 4 years ?Coincidence?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NBA is just as corrupt as it is watered down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a reason they don't show the process of drawing the ping pong balls. The NBA is corrupt. Three out of four years is absurd, when you consider they had less than a 2 percent chance to win this year it becomes even more absurd. Here's the reason Cleveland keeps "winning" the draft lottery."I think it would be great, it would be fun to play in front of these fans again," James said after the Heat's practice Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena."I had a lot of fun times here. You can't predict the future. Hopefully you continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami player and I'm happy where I am now but I don't rule that out in any sense. If I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7582491/lebron-james-miami-heat-rule-return-cleveland-cavaliersWade's knees are approaching Oden status, Bosh isn't getting any younger, and their bench is full of over the hill vets that will be worthless in the very near future. Putting Lebron on a team with a bunch of young stars is what the league wants, they'll continue to work towards making that goal a reality.

They show the ping pong ball process on NBA.com, but they don't let the public know the #s assigned to each team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a reason they don't show the process of drawing the ping pong balls. The NBA is corrupt. Three out of four years is absurd, when you consider they had less than a 2 percent chance to win this year it becomes even more absurd. Here's the reason Cleveland keeps "winning" the draft lottery."I think it would be great, it would be fun to play in front of these fans again," James said after the Heat's practice Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena."I had a lot of fun times here. You can't predict the future. Hopefully you continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami player and I'm happy where I am now but I don't rule that out in any sense. If I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7582491/lebron-james-miami-heat-rule-return-cleveland-cavaliersWade's knees are approaching Oden status, Bosh isn't getting any younger, and their bench is full of over the hill vets that will be worthless in the very near future. Putting Lebron on a team with a bunch of young stars is what the league wants, they'll continue to work towards making that goal a reality.

They show the ping pong ball process on NBA.com, but they don't let the public know the #s assigned to each team.

Ah, okay. Not sure why they feel the need to hide that from the public. The NFL has turned the draft process into a huge event, the NBA could do the same. Imagine they released the number combinations for each team a few days before the draft. Hold an event where the ping pong balls are picked live on TV, as each ball is picked teams still in the running for the pick remain highlighted on the side of the screen, and fans would know it's legit because they would know the combinations beforehand. I think that kind of event would draw a much larger audience than what they get now. Let us see for ourselves that a team like Cleveland legitimately beat the 1.7 percent odds to grab the top pick this year. It just seems awfully shady when they intentionally hide part of the process when there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know much about this new commish, but Stern was shady as hell.  That was a travesty when he sat back smoking cigars while the Supersonics were yanked out of Seattle to head to OKC. Despite the Sonics having sellouts on a reg basis.  There were rumors about payoffs and all kinds of crazy stuff going on with that move.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.