Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• Kentucky

Participant

Being born and raised in Kentucky, this is one of the best times of the year. I am leaving in about 30 minutes to go to the KFC Yum Center to watch todays game and then again on Saturday. I am a die hard University of Kentucky Wildcats fan. This has been a great year and a special season is in the making. With that said, the NCAA tourney is a one and out format, so anything can happen.My Final Four prediction is UK, Arizona, Virginia and Duke. UK vs Duke in the title game with UK bringing home the hardware for the 9th time.Who do you all have in your Final Four?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I randomly picked UAB. Several people in my bracket picked ISU to win another 2-3 games, one even had ISU as their champion. My pick was completely random, I know nothing about college basketball, but it’s always fun hitting on a fluke pick like this. And I have Kentucky to win it all, they may not but how can you pick against them?

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many good games today. I had Kentucky in most of my brackets this year seems no team can beat them how can you go against that. I felt like there were going to be a lot of upsets with mid majors getting better a nd playing together longer then the top schools. The Georgia southern game was great.

• kenminio

Participant

Was a good day. I got to see the Iowa St/UAB, UCLA/SMU, Cincy/Purdue and UK/Hampton. 3 of the 4 were 1 point games.It was obvious by being in the arena that the Iowa St fans had already made plans to stay through Saturday and that the UAB fans planned to leave last night. Was good to see that upset in person. The UCLA game was a rip. UCLA should not have even made the tournament, then they win on a BS goal tending call at the end of the game. The SMU crowd was furious.Tomorrow is my birthday, and I will be back at the Yum Center at noon for UCLA/UAB and UK/Cincy.

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

I have Duke winning it all(huge fan, this year they definitely have a good shot of it). My final four is Duke, Mich St, Notre Dame, and Baylor(terrible pick).

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Cinderella’s this year. I think the lowest seed still alive is a 4th?Kentucky will roll. So its all kind of anti-climactic. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Screw you Kentucky, so lucky my Huskies aren’t in it this year haha.Seriously though, UK is stupid good. Their size is absolutely insane. Its a major advantage at every position.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Cinderella's this year. I think the lowest seed still alive is a 4th?Kentucky will roll. So its all kind of anti-climactic.

Wichita was at a 7.Still have MSU at a 7.

• kenminio

Participant

My Kentucky Wildcats continue to roll on. A great year so far to be a Cat fan!

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Cinderella's this year. I think the lowest seed still alive is a 4th?Kentucky will roll. So its all kind of anti-climactic.

Wichita was at a 7.Still have MSU at a 7.

Oh yea also have 8 NC State and 11 UCLA tonight.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I picked Michigan St to win it all in my bracket at work. Never count out a Tom Izzo coached team. I know almost nothing about college basketball so I doubt I will win the cash.

• kenminio

Participant

Crazy game against Notre Dame last night, but the Big Blue pulled out another to improve to 38-0!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Had 6 out of 8 teams in the Elite Eight in my bracket  (want proof of anyone who picked Louisville vs. Michigan State)…had Arizona and Gonzaga winning, however.  The bracket is officially busted

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have my entire final 4 left.Kentucky>Wisconsin and MSU>Dukethen MSU>Kentucky.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wisc Kentuck should be epic  !

• kenminio

Participant

Will be a great game. We played our worse defensive game of the year against Notre Dame, but our best game of the year against West Virginia.If UK comes out flat and Wisconsin is hitting threes, it will be a long night for the Cats. If we come out playing up to our potential, it will be a blow out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will be a great game. We played our worse defensive game of the year against Notre Dame, but our best game of the year against West Virginia.If UK comes out flat and Wisconsin is hitting threes, it will be a long night for the Cats. If we come out playing up to our potential, it will be a blow out.

Sorry dude, those Wildcats couldn't buy a frekin hoop the last 6-7 minutes. Oh well, maybe next year. Unless all those starters are one and done?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wisconsin beat up Kentucky so bad that they no longer have the best defensive rating…it goes to Virginia.

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of the biggest choke jobs in modern sports history.NINE Mickey D's AAs and you get punked.Coach Cal is a top notch recruiter and an average coach.

• Anonymous

Inactive

RIP to the poster Kentucky.

• Anonymous

Inactive

kentucky?  Come back and take it like a man. 

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.