Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• QB12

Participant

My wife and I are considering flying in from Texas to Tampa to see the game on TV with fellow Bucs fans. It would be our first time to Tampa. Where’s a nice (4+ star) place to stay Saturday and Sunday night, and where should we watch the game?

• inspecto

Participant

Now that’s what I call a real Fan!

• buc-in-out

Participant

Gotta love Florida, where Covid-19 doesn’t exist. God bless you folks! Go Bucs!

• tampaspicer

Participant

You looking to stay on the beach?

• QB12

Participant

You looking to stay on the beach?

Yeah, why not.

• BradyTakeTheWheel

Participant

I’ve stayed at the SandPearl in clear water and loved it.

• tampaspicer

Participant

I’ve stayed at the SandPearl in clear water and loved it.

Good spot @QB12 plenty of places to watch the game. Clearwater Beach has a little of everything.

• blah

Participant

Going to toss in my vote for SandPearl too. Great spot, great location, really good bar and great food all on site. I somehow got a free upgrade to the Jr. King suite and i have to say its the best room ive ever rented. Watch the game after watching the sunset on the beach. Sounds like a good weekend.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Damn you guys are making me jealous in this thread. Really looking forward to getting back to Clearwater to see family this year hopefully.

To combine it with a game, hopefully in person, would be a dream come true!

GO BUCS!

• buc run

Participant

I also agree with the Sand Pearl but their sister hotel, The Opal, is great, too! Every room faces the beach. You will have a great sunset and then can sit back, pop open a cold one and watch the Bucs’ finally beat the Saints (just like they did to Philly on our Super Bowl run).

• QB12

Participant

We would have gone, but the weather was supposed to be a little iffy. Maybe next week for the Championship game. If we do, we’ll stay at either the Sand Pearl or Opal, and try not to bump into Scientologists in Clearwater.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Pearl but their sister hotel, The Opal, is great, too!

Good suggestion. Opal Sands is my go-to when staying in Clearwater.

The Opal Suite is worth the coin.

• BucsFan83

Participant

We would have gone, but the weather was supposed to be a little iffy. Maybe next week for the Championship game. If we do, we’ll stay at either the Sand Pearl or Opal, and try not to bump into Scientologists in Clearwater.

Heh scientologists… To be honest you don’t mess with them they’ll keep by themselves. At most they’ll give you this little pamphlet about their “religion.” You can usually be nice and the promptly throw it in the trash if you want to.

• blah

Participant

I’ve been to Opal and SandPearl. SandPearl is way better.

• QB12

Participant

Update: we’re flying in from Texas Saturday morning, staying at the SandPearl, and will watch the Super Bowl at Hogan’s, recommended by hotel concierge. Need recommendations where to go Saturday night for casual dining and people watching, interactions with other fans (even KC fans).

• blah

Participant

Frenchys and Sandpearls own, Caretta on the Gulf are two great spots. Sounds like a nice weekend man

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.