Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Roy

Participant

“Congratulations bitch McConnell today marked the death knell of the GOP because of your treasonous actions telling party members not to back Trump,” added @Nadler_a, a Twitter account with “digital soldiers” in the bio, a popular phrase which refers to followers of QAnon.

“Today marks the birth The AMERICA FIRST PARTY when the party leaders refuse to lead…leave the party.”

Wow that’s new! a party of America for Americans. Good Christian white folks who love God and Country and hate a lot of other folks who don’t fit into their picture.

Well maybe that’s not so new after all…..
      america first

• Roy

Participant

Business Insider Article:
      QAnon builds on centuries of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that put Jewish people at risk

Like other conspiracy theories, QAnon has echoes of anti-Semitism The QAnon conspiracy theory’s main tenet, that a secret world-dominating cabal is posing a danger to children worldwide, builds on centuries-old anti-Semitic tropes. The movement’s anonymous figurehead, “Q,” posts “Q drops” with cryptic messages on the 8kun messageboard that have sometimes contained anti-Semitic references.

Those 12th-century anti-Semitic tropes alleged that Jews were responsible for kidnapping Christian children and drinking their blood for religious rituals. Those claims, called blood-libel conspiracy theories, persisted throughout the 1800s and into the 20th century, according to the ADL…..

The blood libel conspiracy theory is still alive with QAnon, as believers have claimed that the fictional deep-state cabal consumes the blood of children through adrenochrome, a fictional version of a chemical compound that’s “harvested from the fear of children,” The Daily Beast reported.

If you wonder where this crazy stuff Peter Pan is posting about eating children is coming from. It’s actually just a continuation of anti-semitism that’s been around since the Middle Ages.

QAnon sign outside Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
      QAnon

• Roy

Participant

And who do we have to thank for this rise of evil from the dustbin of history? Well just ask Trump why Stephen Miller is in the White House.

Miller

From SPLC Stephen Miller Background:

Miller also worked with classmate Richard Spencer, as members of Duke’s Conservative Union. The pair organized a speaking event which brought white nationalist Peter Brimelow to campus in 2007. Brimelow is the founder of the white nationalist group VDARE, which regularly publishes the work of eugenicists, nativists and other extremists. Spencer is arguably the most notorious white nationalist figure in the U.S. He is credited with popularizing the term “alt-right,”

In a Sept. 6, 2015, email to Breitbart’s McHugh, Miller suggested that they write about Jean Raspail’s, “The Camp of the Saints,” a racist French novel popular among white nationalist and neo-Nazis. The novel is popular within extremist circles because of its dramatized depiction of “white genocide,” also referred to as the “great replacement” conspiracy theory. According to this theory, white people of European descent are being systematically displaced in the Western world.” When Raspail died in June 2020, VDARE author Steve Sailer, who Miller linked to in his emails to McHugh, publicly mourned his loss.

The novel utilizes an apocalyptic plot in which Indian refugees invade France, and their failure to assimilate or adopt French cultural norms ultimately leads to the domination of the white population. The main antagonist is referred to as the “turd eater.” In one section of the novel, a white woman is raped to death by a group of brown-skinned refugees. Additionally, another part of the novel depicts the killing of a pro-refugee leftist by a nationalist character because of the leftist’s support of race mixing.

Miller recommended that Breitbart write about the novel in response to Pope Francis’ expressions of sympathy for refugees. Miller wrote, “you see the Pope saying west must, in effect, get rid of borders. Someone should point out the parallels to Camp of the Saints.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Chron will need to call a doctor and call his sister to get rid of the impending erection

• Roy

Participant

What does QAnon in Germany mean by this?

Q

• Roy

Participant

Believe it or not, this is what’s going on in our nation. This is where the dedication to Trump is coming from, and why Trump won’t concede. Trump is inextricably tied in to this. This is the Cult of Trump. This isn’t about Republicans vs. Democrats anymore. It’s…well its this….

Parler: Promoting racism, anti-Semitism and violence from an article in “The Conversation”

Parler has only two community guidelines: It does not knowingly allow criminal activity, and it does not allow spam or bots on its platform. The lack of guidelines on hate speech has allowed racism and anti-Semitism to flourish on Parler….

We have monitored far-right communities on Parler since March and have found frequent use of both obvious white supremacist terms and more implicit, evasive memes and slang. For example, among other explicit white supremacist content, Parler allows usernames referencing the Atomwaffen Division’s violentlty anti-Semitic slogan, posts spreading the theory that Jews are descended from Satan, and hashtags such as “HitlerWasRight.”

In addition, it is easy to find the the implicit bigotry and violence that eventually caused Facebook to ban movements like QAnon. For example, QAnon’s version of the “blood libel” theory – the centuries-old conspiracy theory the Jewish people murder Christians and use their blood for rituals – has spread widely on the platform. Thousands of posts also use QAnon hashtags and promote the false claim that global elites are literally eating children.

Among the alternative platforms, Parler stands out because white supremacists, QAnon adherents and mainstream conservatives exist in close proximity. This results in comment threads on politicians’ posts that are a melting pot of far-right beliefs, such as a response to Donald Trump Jr.’s unfounded allegations of election crimes that states, “Civil war is the only way to drain the swamp.”
      Parler

• Roy

Participant

• MarilynDRobinson

Participant

Hi, I can give you the best option for farming business planning. You should visit the ogscapital website. When I was looking for starting my startup in the farming then I get to know about the hydroponic farming business plan where I found the best business plan writer and they helped me so much in go through that work. You should also try their service once.

• DCGoth

Participant

Hi, I can give you the best option for farming business planning. You should visit the ogscapital website. When I was looking for starting my startup in the farming then I get to know about the hydroponic farming business plan where I found the best business plan writer and they helped me so much in go through that work. You should also try their service once.

Hydroponics, eh?

Exactly how long have you been growing weed? 😎

I’m guessing this is a Spam Post. Maybe, if the farming doesn’t pan out, there may be careers in operating the Jewish Space Lasers. They don’t want the fires out West to die down, after all. 😂 (Obviously, Blue Font).

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.