Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• leeroybuc93

Participant

We’ve only had success at this level one other time and it was 20 years ago. For 20 years plays like Joe Jurevicius and Ronde Barber against the Eagles and Brooks sealing the Superbowl have stood unchallenged as the biggest plays in franchise history.

It’s pretty surreal to realize that SMB getting that pick, Scotty Miller catching that bomb before the half, Whitehead blasting guys into fumbling all over the field… those plays are now right there with those made by the old guard. The kids are alright!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Sky’s truly the limit for this team.

Entering 2020 team weaknesses? O line & secondary.

Entering super bowl: o line & secondary both playing like elite units!(especially the o line)

AWJ back will be huge for the secondary as well.

Go Bucs!

• buc_boi

Participant

I savored every game, this season was so much fun. From free agency which was so exciting getting Gronk and playoff Lenny, we hand down won the offseason…

Jesus what a journey!

• BucBit2

Participant

stars sometimes cancel each other a bit and role players step up (for the wining team)

• buc_boi

Participant

Going to need a few more statues at one Buc Place.

• TBChucky

Participant

The difference Wirfs has made for that OL is amazing! Cappa had a great season as well. Stinnie has done a good job filling in for Cappa, in some huge games against good teams. Hell, even everyone’s favorite punching bag Donovan Smith has stepped up when the stakes are highest. Winfield has had just as big of an impact in that secondary as Wirfs did on OL. SMB has shown he has some game in him, and the lights aren’t too bright for him! 3 career playoff games, and 3 INTs?? Kid is playing with confidence right now! The experience our young players are gaining this season is invaluable! Tom has this team expecting to win every game. We’re FINALLY seeing a winning attitude out of our beloved Bucs! I expect that same attitude to carry over to next season and beyond! We’re beating some really good teams without playing up to our potential.. Let’s hope the government gets this virus under control, because I’d love to see this team with a full, legit offseason! It won’t be easy, but I fully expect to win this Super Bowl!! We’re finally a team other teams don’t want to play.. Great time to be a Tampa Bay sports fan!! GO BUCS!!

• dmxatf23

Participant

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, that Ronde pick will never be topped-vanquishing the longtime nemesis iggles and closing down the Vet will be tough to equal.

• willieri

Participant

If Brees retires wouldn’t you say that would be just as a big moment. His final game as a saint being shutdown by the defense on the way to a home super bowl (hopefully win).

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Says who? I agree with you about Barber’s return but it’s been 20 years. How many Bucs fans today have never even seen that? We can argue about specific rankings all we like but the fact is the plays from last Sunday are just as big, if not bigger, to an entire generation of this fan base. They are now Bucs lore just like the ones way back when.

• m_j

Participant

give tom monte‘s defense and we are going 19-0

• Boid Fink

Participant

Amazing what competent QB play can do for an O-line…makes me think maybe Jameis made these guys look worse than what they are?🤷🏻‍♂️

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.