Viewing 135 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

…and Gerald too…Tampa Bay Buccaneers @TBBuccaneers  ·  6hCongrats to the McCoy family! RT @Geraldini93 Everybody welcome Gerald and Germany McCoy to the world!! http://instagram.com/p/qfILn9t4rN/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s outstanding!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Germany ? Interesting name choice…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Germany?  Was the kid conceived there?  Otherwise, that’s beyond stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Has a championship sound to the name.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Germany?  Was the kid conceived there?  Otherwise, that's beyond stupid.

Dicey business criticizing someone for the name of their child.  Particularly when you have no idea what it's referencing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dicey business criticizing someone for the name of their child.  Particularly when you have no idea what it's referencing.

Dicey?  Think of your child and the name calling.  Kids are cruel.  In my opinion, it is STUPID.  No dice here. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was thinking of naming my daughter Bosnia-Herzegovina

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dicey?  Think of your child and the name calling.Kids are cruel.  In my opinion, it is STUPID.  No dice here.

Apparently so are some adults...  "Dicey" is one of the more diplomatic terms I would use.That said, God bless you and your newest family members Gerald.  Enjoy!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are way, waaaay worse names out there than Germany.  I mean, there are parents out there naming their daughters “Khaleesi”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great news! Congrats to McCoy and his Family!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He lost a World Cup bet. He really wanted to name her Argentina.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congratulations.  Would like to hear the story behind the name./anom

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats on the twins…that’s a given.  I just think the name is odd. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats GMac!Now you and the twins can sit around watching Little Mermaid together!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the child was a boy he was going to name it Hitler.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dicey?  Think of your child and the name calling.  Kids are cruel.  In my opinion, it is STUPID.  No dice here.

Gmac fathered the child, there will be no bullying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't take you for an Ouija Board guy.  Or was it the Magic 8 ball that told you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't take you for an Ouija Board guy.  Or was it the Magic 8 ball that told you?

If you think Germany McCoy is going to get bullied, you are insane.First thing, he isn't going to be a small child, most likely.  Second, his dad is a stud defensive tackle in the N freaking F damn L.  If anything, Big Germ (as he will be called one day) will have to be the kid to watch out for bullyingothers.  Loaded with money, a former NFL stud defensive tackle as a dad...yeah.  No Ouija board needed man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are way, waaaay worse names out there than Germany.  I mean, there are parents out there naming their daughters "Khaleesi".

241 of themand another 1,135 named Arya

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, damn that McCoy for not providing the name choice to you for approval. Always complaining about something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All better names than Da’Rick .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Khaleesi is not even the characters name. It’s a title. It’s the Dothraki word for “queen” . Might as well name your kid after a country...oh wait...

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I would have named them "The Real." Both of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have named them "The Real." Both of them.

Thats awesome actually.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How about Ariel and Flounder ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Second, his dad is a stud defensive tackle in the N freaking F damn L.  If anything, Big Germ (as he will be called one day) will have to be the kid to watch out for bullyingothers.  Loaded with money, a former NFL stud defensive tackle as a dad...yeah.  No Ouija board needed man.

Dad could be retired and broke by that time. You know like Warren Sapp and his kids. :p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Second, his dad is a stud defensive tackle in the N freaking F damn L.  If anything, Big Germ (as he will be called one day) will have to be the kid to watch out for bullyingothers.  Loaded with money, a former NFL stud defensive tackle as a dad...yeah.  No Ouija board needed man.

Dad could be retired and broke by that time. You know like Warren Sapp and his kids. :p

I'll give you a dollar if you mess with retired broke Warren Sapp's kids right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll pay fifty. But I need proof. A death certificate would suffice.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t even get out of bed for $50. That’s less then I make per hour at work!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats to GMC!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't even get out of bed for $50. That's less then I make per hour at work!

What makes you think you'd last an hour?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^  That made my morning…  Thanks for the laugh  ^^^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't even get out of bed for $50. That's less then I make per hour at work!

What makes you think you'd last an hour?

What makes you think I wouldn't? Minimum is $520 for me to do anything. Not worth my effort otherwise. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone who thinks Sapp is broke is frigging kidding themselves..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

or doesn’t understand bankruptcy law

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is Sapp gonna do ? Beat up a child ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Point being, you'd last about 2 min bullying QBKilla's kid and then you'd need a body bag due to the fact that his old, tired, broke, retired ass would wear you out. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Point being, you'd last about 2 min bullying QBKilla's kid and then you'd need a body bag due to the fact that his old, tired, broke, retired ass would wear you out.

I've been in hundreds if not thousands of fights over the years. I win more often then I lose. I'm not too worried about it. I'd be more then happy to book you some face time with me at a local gym next time I'm in town if you want. It could be fun! :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've been in hundreds if not thousands of fights over the years. I win more often then I lose. I'm not too worried about it. I'd be more then happy to book you some face time with me at a local gym next time I'm in town if you want. It could be fun! :)

Mayhem, the only thing you have fought in your entire life is for air when you break wind.  YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A REAL HAND TO HAND FIGHT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mayhem, the only thing you have fought in your entire life is for air when you break wind.  YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A REAL HAND TO HAND FIGHT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Did my mom tell you that while you couldn't get it up the other night and she was laughing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did my mom tell you that while you couldn't get it up the other night and she was laughing?

thread topic:  GMAC has twins, congrats!Red Board discussion:  I could beat up Sapp and your mother sleeps with me and you cant fight

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thread topic:  GMAC has twins, congrats!Red Board discussion:  I could beat up Sapp and your mother sleeps with me and you cant fight

Lolz . I love it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is fascinating the % of people on here are posting just before or after a Gracie Grappling session.  If you dont know wing-chun – I can beat you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is fascinating the % of people on here are posting just before or after a Gracie Grappling session.  If you dont know wing-chun - I can beat you.

Not sure who you're referring to...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d put my money on 10lb in a fight with Mayhem. 

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I don't know, man, Mayhem is like the richest dude on the internet. He's been in hundreds of thousands of fights.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd put my money on 10lb in a fight with Mayhem.

I'd be happy to take your money. You willing to put up $1,000 minimum right? You won't lose right? Why not go big like $10,000?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know, man, Mayhem is like the richest dude on the internet. He's been in hundreds of thousands of fights.

Damn right! I'll take your fabrications all day long.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1,000 on what ? Has the fight officially been set up yet.Date time and venue ??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1,000 on what ? Has the fight officially been set up yet.Date time and venue ??

I'm sure I can get us in at my old dojo. The only downside to that is there will be some rules. :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dojo  ….  LMAO !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dojo  ....  LMAO !

As you troll 99.9% of the time I really don't know where to go from here. What were you hoping to accomplish so I can do that? :p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thatssotrue_1765_1330116955.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of my all time favorite posts!  I was reading this thread aloud to my wife, and when I got to this we both laughed out loud.Bookmark this thread, and if anyone asks what the Red Board is like, just point to it.  In four pages of posts, there are only a handful of "congrats" or variants of such given...

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

McCoy is just going to be crushed over the lack of congratulations from strangers on the internet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a bunch if fargin arseholes. Internet fist fights. Stupid trolls. Unfunny, copycat trolls. I'd like to see a fight set up between Illumiturd the weed boy V. Doloris the Clitoris. Ozmanturdius would fall out after three seconds because of his pathetic lungs and physical shape and Clitoris would be like a Jewish banker in there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCoy is just going to be crushed over the lack of congratulations from strangers on the internet.

Or amused by the adolescence

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Morons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a bunch if fargin arseholes. Internet fist fights. Stupid trolls. Unfunny, copycat trolls. I'd like to see a fight set up between Illumiturd the weed boy V. Doloris the Clitoris. Ozmanturdius would fall out after three seconds because of his pathetic lungs and physical shape and Clitoris would be like a Jewish banker in there.

Does it bother you that no one ever laughs at your corny ass jokes , sFinkter boy  ? Just curious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, no damned way Mayhems been in “hundreds if not thousands” of fights. Even sparring, you are lying through your chipped teeth (if you have any left after a thousand fights).  I have boxed before, am familiar with Judo, and even counting friendly spars I don't come close to that. As for street fights...yeah right. If you been in a hundred of those, you are sending your posts from a prison cell.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Non-Celebrity Death Match- Red Board style...  Who would be the last one standing?  My money is on NotDeadYet.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Remember when sFinkter would say "what" all the time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Non-Celebrity Death Match- Red Board style...  Who would be the last one standing?  My money is on NotDeadYet.

Lol. +1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you think your funny Clitoris?You copy everyone. All you do is bite verbiage, and say stupid isht like "come at me bro" (lol...okay then), trade away everyone for Trent!  Davin is a good guard!  Penn is great!  And you stalk like a kitty cat. Here kitty kitty...where is Clitty Kitty at?Face it Clitoris, your a dweeb. All you are is a negative schidtpile...I feel sorry for your boyfriend having to put up with such an angry little wimp of a internet troll. Get your shine box Clitoris Gayson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LMAO!  Classic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

COME AT ME BRO!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!What a fuggin clown.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

*hic*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolz  !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ooooh…pewter pirate started that. Must be smoking the “good” stuff tonight. Your memory is dodgy. Happens when your brain is coated in resin. But yeah, that was great when I did that to you. Man would you get pizzed!!So, here we go..."What?"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you think your funny Clitoris?You copy everyone. All you do is bite verbiage, and say stupid isht like "come at me bro" (lol...okay then), trade away everyone for Trent!  Davin is a good guard!  Penn is great!  And you stalk like a kitty cat. Here kitty kitty...where is Clitty Kitty at?Face it Clitoris, your a dweeb. All you are is a negative schidtpile...I feel sorry for your boyfriend having to put up with such an angry little wimp of a internet troll. Get your shine box Clitoris Gayson.

Bwahahahaha !Look at this corny tirade . I love it . Don't even need to reply in a serious manner. Just sit back and let sFinkter make a fool of himself .Deep mind fugged.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

*hic*

Drunk and high?Too bad. I was hoping you would chime in with some "philosophical wax". And since I don't drink, that seems to make sense. Remember when Illumitard thought I turned him in to a mod?That weed bro...making you all 'noided out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Daniel Teo Nesheim says, “what?!”Clitoris Gayson, why so small and so angry?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL , sFinkter melting down before our eyes. Come_at_me_bro.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, it is obvious that Boid wins.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“But yeah, that was great when I did that to you. Man would you get pizzed!!” Oh, man, I was outraged! You really got me good. sFinkter says what?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come at me bro!Look at Clitoris in a Inet rage!I LOOOOVE IT!Wuss.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"But yeah, that was great when I did that to you. Man would you get pizzed!!" Oh, man, I was outraged! You really got me good. sFinkter says what?

What?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Reminds me of the time sFinkter said I was going on ignore and he only lasted 5 minutes because I mind raped him. Lol.What !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Show us your white belt judo moves sFinkter. Maybe you can scare us into submission.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Boid Fink:   "Again, it is obvious that Boid wins."Shouldn't someone of your stature be referred to as "The Boid"?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This place is an absolute train wreck in the offseason. I typically make fun of friends that watch crass TV reality shows. I’m no better frequenting this place. Time to do some soul searching. Right after I get more popcorn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, no damned way Mayhems been in "hundreds if not thousands" of fights. Even sparring, you are lying through your chipped teeth (if you have any left after a thousand fights).  I have boxed before, am familiar with Judo, and even counting friendly spars I don't come close to that. As for street fights...yeah right. If you been in a hundred of those, you are sending your posts from a prison cell.

Please do explain your logic. I'd love to see how you arrived at that conclusion. Your experience fascinates me. How many times would you guess in your experience for someone who had participated in weekly combat for 18 years? I'm not sure Kendo really applies here but technically those are 'fights' as well but I've been doing that for the last 6 years on top of the other Japanese arts I studied for 18 years. Kyudo is next up. That looks fun!What happened to 10 anyways?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, no damned way Mayhems been in "hundreds if not thousands" of fights. Even sparring, you are lying through your chipped teeth (if you have any left after a thousand fights).  I have boxed before, am familiar with Judo, and even counting friendly spars I don't come close to that. As for street fights...yeah right. If you been in a hundred of those, you are sending your posts from a prison cell.

Please do explain your logic. I'd love to see how you arrived at that conclusion. Your experience fascinates me. How many times would you guess in your experience for someone who had participated in weekly combat for 18 years? I'm not sure Kendo really applies here but technically those are 'fights' as well but I've been doing that for the last 6 years on top of the other Japanese arts I studied for 18 years. Kyudo is next up. That looks fun!

Well, I've mastered Karaoke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please do explain your logic. I'd love to see how you arrived at that conclusion. Your experience fascinates me. How many times would you guess in your experience for someone who had participated in weekly combat for 18 years? I'm not sure Kendo really applies here but technically those are 'fights' as well but I've been doing that for the last 6 years on top of the other Japanese arts I studied for 18 years. Kyudo is next up. That looks fun!

Well, I've mastered Karaoke.

Hopefully at Mug's 'n Jug's or some place else with other people. I'd hate to think it was on a personal machine in your bedroom. *creepy*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please do explain your logic. I'd love to see how you arrived at that conclusion. Your experience fascinates me. How many times would you guess in your experience for someone who had participated in weekly combat for 18 years? I'm not sure Kendo really applies here but technically those are 'fights' as well but I've been doing that for the last 6 years on top of the other Japanese arts I studied for 18 years. Kyudo is next up. That looks fun!What happened to 10 anyways?

Are you impressed by sFinkter's white belt in Judo ??  Maybe he could borrow some time in your Dojo and work that up to a yellow ??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you impressed by sFinkter's white belt in Judo ??  Maybe he could borrow some time in your Dojo and work that up to a yellow ??

Boid doesn't even have a white belt. He's 'familiar' with Judo. I conclude he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Probably one you own, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably one you own, right?

I just own rental property. You couldn't pay me enough to deal with a hotel. As I said before I'd be happy to rent you a place so you can stop living with your parents. My Clearwater unit will be available in September.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you’re a slum lord ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you're a slum lord ?

Yup for single family properties between $189,000 and $549,000 in multiple states. I'm looking to expand into some multi-family dwellings next year. Anytime you need a place look me up. Sadly I don't offer any PR discounts or anything. I could throw in a free 6-pack in the fridge as a move-in gift though!

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“You couldn’t pay me enough to deal with a hotel.” Well of course not. I, apparently, couldn't even pay you enough to get out of bed. It's easy to see why, though, since you probably fight fifty or sixty people on your way to the bathroom.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You couldn't pay me enough to deal with a hotel." Well of course not. I, apparently, couldn't even pay you enough to get out of bed. It's easy to see why, though, since you probably fight fifty or sixty people on your way to the bathroom.

Chuck Norris! ...eeeeeerrrrrr BOID I mean.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"You couldn't pay me enough to deal with a hotel." Well of course not. I, apparently, couldn't even pay you enough to get out of bed. It's easy to see why, though, since you probably fight fifty or sixty people on your way to the bathroom.

Hey man, you are the guy bragging about thousands of fights you have been blessed to be a part of.  Carry on, Chucky Lids!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SFinkter delivers an Almost a White Belt Judo Chop at Mayhem !!We might have to take this to the Dojo ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey man, you are the guy bragging about thousands of fights you have been blessed to be a part of. 

Not bragging just putting out facts. I thrive on conflict so it's only nature to seek it out whether physical or mental like here. You and the others here create an environment in which I thrive. I'm glad I found this place because my normal forums have become lifeless over the last few years. Keep up the great work!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SFinkter delivers an Almost a White Belt Judo Chop at Mayhem !!We might have to take this to the Dojo ...

I'm not interest in Boid at this point. Him being 'familiar' with the Japanese art of Judo scares me!                                                                                          LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not sure you could beat 10lb , but you would lay the beat down on our pansy little sFinkter boy , I give you that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not sure you could beat 10lb , but you would lay the beat down on our pansy little sFinkter boy , I give you that.

As long as 10lb isn't over 300 lbs I'm not too worried. I know my limits and if he's north of 300 then he wins. There's only so much I can do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m sure the new board will have a smack board…  I can only hope.  It's like trying to watch a football game but they have to keep stopping play because a bunch of ugly streakers keep running out on to the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not sure you could beat 10lb , but you would lay the beat down on our pansy little sFinkter boy , I give you that.

As long as 10lb isn't over 300 lbs I'm not too worried. I know my limits and if he's north of 300 then he wins. There's only so much I can do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Congrats GMC!!!Oh wait . . .  I fucked yo mamma last night bitch  . . don't mess with my kung fu azz!(forgot where I was for a second)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kung Fu is Chinese. I’m a Japanese arts fan myself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kung Fu is Chinese. I'm a Japanese arts fan myself.

........................................................................................ Yip Man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor 10lb no longer has anything to say. I’ll be damned!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Out of all the threads I don’t want a player to read, this one is it…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor 10lb no longer has anything to say. I'll be damned!

The fact that you dont know the reference means you have already lost. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

I might have to look into that one. It sounds interesting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I slapped you with my Kote and issued a challenge that you didn't answer. What more is there to say? You are just trying to save face now and I don't care. I'm sorry about that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I slapped you with my Kote and issued a challenge that you didn't answer. What more is there to say? You are just trying to save face now and I don't care. I'm sorry about that.

Noted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

Been practicing Krav for 5 years...why you give up?...injury?...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you're so full of sh!t...There are Grand Masters who haven't seen 200 real fights....none the less thousands of fights...REALLY?....lolReal fighters don't brag or make threats...especially on the internet...QFT...Boid is right, if you were in "thousands" of real fights, you would imprisoned, crippled, or dead....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you're so full of sh!t...There Grand Masters who haven't seen 200 real fights....none the less thousands of fights...REALLY?....lolReal fighters don't brag or make threats...especially on the internet...QFT...Boid is right, if you were in "thousands" of real fights, you would imprisoned, crippled, or dead....

Exactly - being a fighter is never having to say so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

I wouldn't say I've given it up. I'm just not as involved with it as I used to be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

I wouldn't say I've given it up. I'm just not as involved with it as I used to be.

I know the feeling...been out of it for almost two years...I was with Premier fighting under Krav Maga Universal...doing Crossfit now and that is a bear...Gonna start Krav again this Saturday...you will be back into it my brother...stay strong...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

being a fighter is never having to say so.

I had to quote this shit before you delete it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you're so full of sh!t...There are Grand Masters who haven't seen 200 real fights....none the less thousands of fights...REALLY?....lolReal fighters don't brag or make threats...especially on the internet...QFT...Boid is right, if you were in "thousands" of real fights, you would imprisoned, crippled, or dead....

It all depends what one qualifies as a 'fight'. You can prove or disprove anything that way. Feel free to qualify your definition. Or just go blindly attack people either way it amusing the **CENSORED** out of me so carry on. :)Fights with the intent to injure someone else I've been in 4 all before I graduated high school a long long time ago. I came out on top in all of them with 2 ended in trips to the ER for the other person. (deviated septum and fractured ankle) I'm not one to get into those types of fights but I did enjoy them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

I know the feeling...been out of it for almost two years...I was with Premier fighting under Krav Maga Universal...doing Crossfit now and that is a bear...Gonna start Krav again this Saturday...you will be back into it my brother...stay strong...

Are you competing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I love anime too...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

Are you competing?

It's Krav...no competition...it causes too much damage...though we do have guys that do MMA fights...I don't, though I know a little ground...Do sparring with the MMA guys...standing stuff only...love my ears...lol...IM me...we'll talk

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I use to be back in high school but I outgrew that 'phase' a long long long long time ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I use to be back in high school but I outgrew that 'phase' a long long long long time ago.

Origami is great too...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Origami is great too...

That was middle and elementary school stuff. I remember we use to joke about people driving a "box on wheels". Now people pay to drive a box on wheels. (Nissan Cube) LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Krav Maga was my thing.

Are you competing?

It's Krav...no competition...it causes too much damage...though we do have guys that do MMA fights...I don't, though I know a little ground...Do sparring with the MMA guys...standing stuff only...love my ears...lol...IM me...we'll talk

Lol. I didn't mean competing in Krav. I was referring to MMA. I'll definitely IM you over the weekend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whats wrong with randy’s ears lol? You don’t like cauliflower?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know any martial arts , but I do have the art of mind raping sFinkter down to a science.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Congrats GMC!!!Oh wait . . .  I **CENSORED**ed yo mamma last night **CENSORED**  . . don't mess with my kung fu azz!(forgot where I was for a second)

I'm still laughing, thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best...Thread...Ever...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best...Thread...Ever...

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best...Thread...Ever...

Your welcome!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(sounds like a bunch of retards chirping about who is more retarded to me)(exits stage left, never to return to the stupid that is this thread...Clitoris Gayson, you couldn't mind rape Radio, much less me...I however am firmly lodged in your cranium.  You dream about me man!  You lub it!  Just lub it!..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was thinking of naming my daughter Bosnia-Herzegovina

Perfect name for siamese twins.Congrats to Gerald McCoy.

Please wait…

Viewing 135 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.