Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• Naismith

Participant

While it would be great having a better record right now, the Bucs have a favorable schedule coming up with the Jaguars and then the Redskins after Tampa Bay’s bye week. It would do the team a lot of good getting back to .500 heading into the game against the Falcons, get some positive momentum for all the work they are putting in and seeing an opportunity for getting back into the playoff hunt in the second half of the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While it would be great having a better record right now, the Bucs have a favorable schedule coming up with the Jaguars and then the Redskins after Tampa Bay's bye week. It would do the team a lot of good getting back to .500 heading into the game against the Falcons, get some positive momentum for all the work they are putting in and seeing an opportunity for getting back into the playoff hunt in the second half of the season.

You're joking right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is that a joke?  3-3 and 1-1 in division heading into division game, that’s in the playoff hunt. Why, not. This team is close to putting it all together. Go Bucs!  All #swagdimes no #yoloballs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tennessee was suppose to be a favorable matchup. This team has shown nothing thus far for me to be convinced that they can take care of business against Jacksonville or Washington. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea, it IS favorable. But it is also favorable for our opponents. I would expect 2-4 or 1-5. I would not expect us to be 3-3. This team has shown too much inconsistency to think otherwise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is that a joke?  3-3 and 1-1 in division heading into division game, that's in the playoff hunt. Why, not. This team is close to putting it all together. Go Bucs!  All #swagdimes no #yoloballs

It's a joke because this team has won all of 3 games in the last 20 and you're thinking we are going to suddenly win 2 in a row.This team isn't close to anything. You sound like Lovie. Tell me, specifically what we are "close to putting together"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is stated as if 3 of the first 4 games weren’t favorable…and a team that has ZERO passing game (Carolina has been some shit teams Jax, NO, Houston, and us)Tennessee (1-2)New Orleans (1-3)Houston    (1-3)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is that a joke?  3-3 and 1-1 in division heading into division game, that's in the playoff hunt. Why, not. This team is close to putting it all together. Go Bucs!  All #swagdimes no #yoloballs

It's a joke because this team has won all of 3 games in the last 20 and you're thinking we are going to suddenly win 2 in a row.This team isn't close to anything. You sound like Lovie. Tell me, specifically what we are "close to putting together"

I believe he is being sarcastic. This team blows.

Please wait…

• ZMan08151992

This is stated as if 3 of the first 4 games weren't favorable...and a team that has ZERO passing game (Carolina has been some (censored) teams Jax, NO, Houston, and us)Tennessee (1-2)New Orleans (1-3)Houston    (1-3)

only tennnesse and houston was favorable

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

While it would be great having a better record right now, the Bucs have a favorable schedule coming up with the Jaguars and then the Redskins after Tampa Bay's bye week. It would do the team a lot of good getting back to .500 heading into the game against the Falcons, get some positive momentum for all the work they are putting in and seeing an opportunity for getting back into the playoff hunt in the second half of the season.

I think the Jags game is the most important.  Even if the team drops the game against the Redskins that still leaves them 2-4 on the season with 10 games to go.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Yeah unfortunately the bucs squandered a prime opportunity to get out in front this season and squeek into the playoffs.  They weren’t ready.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You just don't know because you're not our favorite player. All #swagdimes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is stated as if 3 of the first 4 games weren't favorable...and a team that has ZERO passing game (Carolina has been some (censored) teams Jax, NO, Houston, and us)Tennessee (1-2)New Orleans (1-3)Houston    (1-3)

only tennnesse and houston was favorable

You can't be serious...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s going to be disappointing if we lose to Jacksonville. They are no slouch, only team to whip them this year has been the defending SB champs.I'm praying Barth can make some critical field goals.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I tried to tell myself that, at the beginning of the season, the Texans and Panthers were teams that we were supposed to lose to so its not that bad. But the the truth of the matter is you don’t lose to a team who A) has lost three of their five starting OL and their starting RB to injury and has a career back up playing at QB or B) a Panthers team that is missing 1- Kelvin Benjamin 2-Charles Johnson and 3- Luke Kuechly.All the while we simply look unprepared and undisciplined. Maybe things turn around, but at this point our team looks exactly like what the malcontents of this board have been calling it. A DUMPSTER FIRE. Maybe we win against the Jags, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it. And I don't know how much a win would honestly do for us as its doubtful that we'll be able to string more than one or two wins together. How pathetic is it that? We will likely be unable to break 5 wins for the third year in a row and that is simply unacceptable, rookie QB or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we are going to get steam rolled by the Jags. People will be back after the game talking about how we should beat the Redskins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These are two winnable games in a row. It would especially be nice to break the home losing streak this weekend, both because it’s lame losing at home all the time and because you can’t win two straight without winning the first.Yes, I'd love 3-3 and being in a position to make a playoff push but more than a longshot run at the playoffs, it would just be nice to see some progress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Jags game is a maybe, it all depends on how well Bortles plays and whether or not the Bucs coverage can shut down Robinson and Hurns. Which at the beginning of the season doesn’t sound that bad, but now that could really be a problem as they are both deep threats when looking at their stats. Their defense is also pretty good at stoping the run and creating pressure as Bradley is a good coach and has a good scheme going down there. As for the Redskins they are actually doing well this year as well, their defense has stepped up and if we can't pressure Cousins he can do just enough to win a game. Also they have 3 Rb's who can all play well and do different things to make our D look even more dumb then previous games. Win the turnover game and the Bucs have a shot, but both games will still be a test for them discipline wise and execution. If the Bucs have Winston from the Saints game then they have a great shot at 2 wins, but if its Titans/Panthers Winston then it will very likely be another 2 score lose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jax is certainly a winnable game. The Jags lost in OT to the Colts and that can be contributed to missed FGs (sound familiar). They go throttled by the Patriots, lost to Carolina, and beat the Fins…this is NOT a give me game.Skins...won't even discuss it until after Sunday...2-14 teams don't get to look past game in front of them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As for the Redskins they are actually doing well this year as well, their defense has stepped up and if we can't pressure Cousins he can do just enough to win a game. Also they have 3 Rb's who can all play well and do different things to make our D look even more dumb then previous games.

Redskins are playing the style of ball the Bucs would like to be playing, leaning on a strong defense and powerful running game and not having to put the QB in tough situations. I think it's a smart, winning style of football but it also makes it a better matchup for the Bucs than a team they have to try to win a shootout against.

Please wait…

• mike25315

Participant

Didn’t we beat Washington last year????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't we beat Washington last year????

We beat the Steelers last year, so what…they would wipe the field with our asses this year.

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.