Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• revfish

Participant

Was a mixed week, but in the end no one really knows what’s going to happen. I personally have rarely been so happy to be wrong in my life with my Bucs pick.  Apparently DC Goth knew something though, going 4-0 for the week to claim both the title of Weekly Winner AND Current Seasonal Champion.  If your picks didn’t go well, remember it’s all in fun and that’s precisely why the oddsmakers always make money.As always if you see that I've made a mistake, feel free to let me know and I will look into it.Seasonal Champion/Weekly Crown:DC Goth 4-0 (6-2)3-1:Ghalnan            (5-3)JasonoftheTower (5-3)buccaneersever  (4-4)dotASC              (3-1)ghost                  (3-1)2-2:pennywise        (4-4) revfish              (4-4)Hate                  (4-4)GoldsonAges      (4-4) TampaBucks      (2-2)blitzlimped          (2-2)bill_kir                (2-2)1-3:nitey                  (4-4)STULAAKE        (3-5)DonkeyHunter    (3-5)creamsicles        (2-6)Hoistflag            (1-3) 0-4 Bucpride            (0-4)Did not play week 2GMC  3-1Jaggerace  2-2TB37  2-2PR  Cook  2-2BucsDucks  1-3replica      1-3XFactor    1-3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Woot! I made up a ton of ground this week.Congrats to DC!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good job, DC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice job, DC!

We are going to whip the Saints. This is why Vegas makes money. Bucs @ SaintsAtlanta @ New YorkHouston @ CarolinaDallas at PhillyPassing Yards Allowed: 200

This is why I don't take you seriously.  200 yards allowed by Drew Brees?  You care to bet on that?  The guy hasn't thrown for that low in 2 years.  After what we saw from our D last week?  It all makes sense now.  You must be one of those casual simpleton fans.Makes sense now.

And FTR, I wasn't far off on the passing yards even though I got labeled as a 'simpleton' for making an unpopular prediction. Passing CP/AT YDS TD INTD. Brees 24/38 255 1 1

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Thx to all for the congratz. :)If I had a system I could reveal, I would share it.With the Bucs, they've been so close the last couple times they played the Saints, I was kinda hoping that the sting of last week, plus preparing for a team the have more familiarity with would help. I also kept my  fingers crossed. :)The Giants, I just felt the Falcons could take them, based upon how they handled the Eagles, and it seems like Eli Manning is in a bit of a funk. ODB did come alive this week though.Cowboys and Eagles, was due to the division rivalry. Strange things always happen when the NFC East plays each other. Iirc, the year the Cowboys went 1-15, they beat the Redskins, while the Redskins won the Super Bowl. NFC East always has strange happenings.Next week's gonna be a tough one. I'm sure I'll drop back down to Earth. :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Congrats DCGoth. Well done undefeated.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.