Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• revfish

Participant

Moving on to week 2,  all can participate if they want.  We pick using the spread on NFC South games and if 2 South teams are playing then we use another that I consider not a sure thing.  To be the Season Champion, you need to have participated in half of the games and missed no more than 2 weeks in a row.  Last week only two people went over 50%, but week one is always the hardest.  Here are the lines we are using for this upcoming Sunday.Tampa Bay (+10.5) at New OrleansAtlanta (+2) at NY GiantsHouston (+3.5) at CarolinaDallas (+5.5) at PhiladelphiaTie Breaker:  how many passing yards does the Buc defense give up?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give me the Saints…we lost by 28 to the TitansNY needs this game, and they should take it.Carolina until they prove me wrong.I think Philly has a better team, but the Cowboys cover in a close one.New Orleans lights it up, sadly, for 315. 

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

saintsnew yorkhoustondallas

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay (+10.5) at New OrleansAtlanta (+2) at NY GiantsHouston (+3.5) at CarolinaDallas (+5.5) at Philadelphiatie breaker: 330

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

New Orleans -10.5NY Giants -2Houston +3.5Dallas +5.5Passing yards given up: 293

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are going to whip the Saints. This is why Vegas makes money. Bucs @ SaintsAtlanta @ New YorkHouston @ CarolinaDallas at PhillyPassing Yards Allowed: 200

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ugh, I can’t believe I’m about to do this. I don’t currently have any hope, but I am hooked on a feeling:BuccaneersGiantsCarolinaDallas (God I hate Dallas so much).360 yards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa covers, but losesAtlantaHouston - This one is the hardest for me. Not confident at all in this pick....Dallas280 passing yards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take:tampaAtlantaHoustonPhillyTie breaker: 228

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa BayNY GiantsHouston Dallas Tie Breaker: 390 yards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are going to whip the Saints. This is why Vegas makes money. Bucs @ SaintsAtlanta @ New YorkHouston @ CarolinaDallas at PhillyPassing Yards Allowed: 200

This is why I don't take you seriously.  200 yards allowed by Drew Brees?  You care to bet on that?  The guy hasn't thrown for that low in 2 years.  After what we saw from our D last week?  It all makes sense now.  You must be one of those casual simpleton fans.Makes sense now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SaintsGiantsTexansEagles 344 passing yards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TampaGiantsTexansCowboysPassing yards given up: 304

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is why I don't take you seriously.  200 yards allowed by Drew Brees?  You care to bet on that?  The guy hasn't thrown for that low in 2 years.  After what we saw from our D last week?  It all makes sense now.  You must be one of those casual simpleton fans.Makes sense now.

If the 2009 Bucs can do it, so can we.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SaintsGiantsCarolina PhillyAs far as the passing yards, is that for Brees or does it count the backup they'll trot out in the 4th because they're up by 31 points?Either way...I'll take 339 yards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SaintsGiantsCarolina PhillyAs far as the passing yards, is that for Brees or does it count the backup they'll trot out in the 4th because they're up by 31 points?Either way...I'll take 339 yards.

It's not just any backup. It's Luke Skywalker McCown, the star of those awesome Verizon commercials.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay (+10.5) at New OrleansAtlanta (+2) at NY GiantsHouston (+3.5) at CarolinaDallas (+5.5) at PhiladelphiaTie Breaker:  how many passing yards does the Buc defense give up?

SaintsFalconsHoustonDallas384 passing yds against

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just a bump

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ve got 16 participants but all can do it if they want.  Just giving a bump in case someone else is interested

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I gotta go:BucsAtlantaCarolinaDallas

Please wait…

• wesleyc

BucsFalconsTexansDallasBrees passes for 285 yards.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Moving on to week 2,  all can participate if they want.  We pick using the spread on NFC South games and if 2 South teams are playing then we use another that I consider not a sure thing.  To be the Season Champion, you need to have participated in half of the games and missed no more than 2 weeks in a row.  Last week only two people went over 50%, but week one is always the hardest.  Here are the lines we are using for this upcoming Sunday.Tampa Bay (+10.5) at New OrleansAtlanta (+2) at NY GiantsHouston (+3.5) at CarolinaDallas (+5.5) at PhiladelphiaTie Breaker:  how many passing yards does the Buc defense give up?

bucsgiantshoustondallas295

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay (+10.5)NY Giants (-2)Carolina (-3.5)Dallas (+5.5)Tiebreaker: 330 yds passing surrendered by the Bucs defense

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BucsGiantsTexansEagles342

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

for anyone wanting to play you can until 1:00 pm

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay (+10.5) at New OrleansAtlanta (+2) at NY GiantsHouston (+3.5) at CarolinaDallas (+5.5) at PhiladelphiaI'll take Tampa with 10.5 points.I like the Giants to cover.Houston and 3.5.Philly and 5.5.I think the Bucs will give up 245 yards in the air.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"IN LOVIE'RAHEEM WE TRUST !!!"

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.