Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• revfish

Participant

As always, anyone’s allowed to participate, we play using the spread, and it’s all in fun.  We concentrate on the games with NFC South Teams.  Here is this week’s slate:Jacksonville (+3) at Tampa BayNew Orleans (+5) at PhiladelphiaWashington (+8) at AtlantaSeattle  (+1) at Cincinnati Tie Breaker:  You've made your pick, but by how many points will Jacksonville or Tampa win by?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always get nervous when we are the favorite, but give me the Bucs to finally win at home.Atlanta is for real.  They roll against Washington.NO/Philly is a tough one, but the Saints have played close game.  I take the points.Cincinnati wins as the Seahawks are a bit hungover.Bucs win by 10 even as I'd take a win by 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jax +3NO +5Wash +8Cinci -1Jax by 4

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i’ll take:jagssaintsfalconsseahawksJags by 9

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Start T.J. Yeldon in your fantasy leagues, folks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jacksonville (+3) at Tampa BayNew Orleans (+5) at PhiladelphiaWashington (+8) at AtlantaSeattle  (+1) at Cincinnati Tie Breaker:  You've made your pick, but by how many points will Jacksonville or Tampa win by?

Thanks for keeping this going, rev.Bucs by a landslide.The Saints will win, but not by 5. Maybe 3.Atlanta will win by like a million.Cinci squeaks by SeattleTampa will win by 28 points.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bucsphillyatlcincybucs -9....

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Jags vs Bucs- Bucs… I guess this is a must win.Saints vs Eagles- Saints especially with the +5, hated what the Eagles did this offseason and its showinAtlanta vs WASH- Atlanta easy.Cincy vs Seat- very close I'm gonna go with Seattle though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa BayNew OrleansAtlantaCincinnati Tie Breaker - 12

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JagssaintsFalconsBengalsJags by 7

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just a bump for people for people who’d like to participate

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay Philadelphia Atlanta Cincinnati

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As always, anyone's allowed to participate, we play using the spread, and it's all in fun.  We concentrate on the games with NFC South Teams.  Here is this week's slate:Jacksonville (+3) at Tampa BayNew Orleans (+5) at PhiladelphiaWashington (+8) at AtlantaSeattle  (+1) at Cincinnati Tie Breaker:  You've made your pick, but by how many points will Jacksonville or Tampa win by?

I'm going to take Tampa to cover, although I don't like that it's 3 points.New Orleans plus 5.Atlanta to cover.Cincy to cover.I'd like to say 3 points, but it has to be more than that, so I'll go with 5.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

As always, anyone's allowed to participate, we play using the spread, and it's all in fun.  We concentrate on the games with NFC South Teams.  Here is this week's slate:Jacksonville (+3) at Tampa BayNew Orleans (+5) at PhiladelphiaWashington (+8) at AtlantaSeattle  (+1) at Cincinnati Tie Breaker:  You've made your pick, but by how many points will Jacksonville or Tampa win by?

OK, hopefully I reddem myself a bit. :) Considering the points:TampaNew OrleansAtlantaSeattleTie-Breaker: Bucs win by 10.(**If Barth pulls a Brindza, I retract my tie-breaker. :) )

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TampaNOLAAtlantaCincyBucs by 2 #crabcakes  (that's 12 points in case you aren't fluent in Jaboo)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

one last bump

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bucs igglesfalconsseattle

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

bucs by 17 with a pick 6 for us… I can dream, can’t I?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JaxNOAtlanta CincyTie Breaker- Not factoring in anything besides the final score Jags win by 10

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TampaNew Orleans Washington Cincinnati Tiebreaker: Bucs win by 6

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JAXNOATLCiincyJAX by 6

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jacksonville (+3) at Tampa BayNew Orleans (+5) at PhiladelphiaWashington (+8) at AtlantaSeattle  (+1) at Cincinnati Tie Breaker:  You've made your pick, but by how many points will Jacksonville or Tampa win by?

BucsSaintsAtlantsSeattleBucs by  10

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Start T.J. Yeldon in your fantasy leagues, folks.

I called it with Ginn last week and will call it again today. Robinson is the play!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa BayPhiladelphiaWashingtonSeattle Bucs by 16

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

BucsSaintsSkinsBengals9

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

jaxnew orleansatlantacincinatti7

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just throwin’ darts here… :) Been so busy the last couple weeks haven’t kept up with any NFL. Looking forward to finally catching up on some viewing today. Thanks again for hosting this OP, and good picks and analysis in your first post as well. I agree almost completely with your picks, even the point margin tie breaker. Which sucks, because I’ll have to be contrarian to shake it up. ;)TampaNew Orleans - got a feeling that's too many points, Saints at least cover that though I'd pick them outright.Washington - I'm gonna get burned on this in all likelihood, but 8 points is a lot. Maybe the Skins make a game of it and ATL fails to cover. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.Seattle - all day on this! Feel pretty strongly about this, so I'm sure the Bengals will blow them out. WAGER IRL ACCORDINGLY!TIE: Bucs by 17Again OP, thanks for this! I don't have the free time to play fantasy, and I'm not a gambler so this is the closest I get to extracurricular activities. Look forward to it every week!Good luck gents! Go Bucs

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.