Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• buccaneer4ever

Participant

The NFL will release the 2014 preseason schedule at 3:15 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, the league announced today.Typically, 30-of-32 NFL teams play four preseason games, with the two clubs selected for the season-opening Hall of Fame game playing five exhibition contests. The Bills and Giants will meet in the 2014 Hall of Fame game on August 3 in Canton, Ohio.This summer, the NFL will experiment with longer extra points in the first two weeks of the preseason.

I'll update this thread with the schedule when it is released.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wild guess… One game will be against the Dolphins.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope we get Pre-Season games 2 and 3 at home.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wild guess... One game will be against the Dolphins.

And maybe one against the Pats? And another maybe versus the Skins?Edit:My guess is: dolphins, pats, skins, jags.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

dolphins, dolphins, dolphins, dolphins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My guess is Dolphins, Patriots. Texans, Skins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Preseason Schedule !!!! I can barely contain my excitement !!!! It’s like Christmas Morning !!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m sure season ticket holders are wet with anticipation in finding out what two sub-par games they’ll be forced to buy tickets to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BFX – “Moist’  use of the word is always disturbing.  lol

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

It would be fun to play the Seahawks and Broncos in the preseason. Would be neat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@NFLSTROUD: Bucs preseason schedule: at Jacksonville, home vs. Miami, at Buffalo, Washington at home.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And maybe one against the Pats? And another maybe versus the Skins?Edit:My guess is: dolphins, pats, skins, jags.

damn, close dude

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NFL’s slate of eight nationally televised preseason games will feature eight 2013 playoff teams, one of the highlights of the 65-game 2014 NFL preseason schedule announced Wednesday.The 2014 preseason will kick off on Sunday, Aug. 3 (NBC, 8 p.m. ET), in Canton, Ohio, when the Buffalo Bills face the New York Giants in the Hall of Fame Game.Last season's NFC South division winners, the Carolina Panthers, will be showcased on national TV when the club hosts the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, Aug. 17 (Fox, 8 p.m. ET), at the newly renovated Bank of America Stadium.2014 PRESEASON WEEK-BY-WEEK SCHEDULENFL/HALL OF FAME GAME (Aug. 3)NY Giants vs. Buffalo (NBC)WEEK 1 (Aug. 7-10)Buffalo at Carolina Cincinnati at Kansas City Cleveland at Detroit Dallas at San Diego Green Bay at Tennessee Houston at Arizona Indianapolis at NY Jets Miami at Atlanta New England at Washington New Orleans at St. Louis Oakland at Minnesota Philadelphia at Chicago Pittsburgh at NY Giants San Francisco at Baltimore Seattle at Denver Tampa Bay at JacksonvilleWEEK 2 (Aug. 14-18)Jacksonville at Chicago (ESPN, Aug. 14) Kansas City at Carolina (FOX, Aug. 17) Cleveland at Washington (ESPN, Aug. 18) Arizona at Minnesota Atlanta at Houston Baltimore at Dallas Buffalo at Pittsburgh Denver at San Francisco Detroit at Oakland Green Bay at St. Louis Miami at Tampa Bay NY Giants at Indianapolis NY Jets at Cincinnati Philadelphia at New England San Diego at Seattle Tennessee at New OrleansWEEK 3 (Aug. 21-24)Oakland at Green Bay (CBS, Aug. 22) New Orleans at Indianapolis (CBS, Aug. 23) San Diego at San Francisco (FOX, Aug. 24) Cincinnati at Arizona (NBC, aug. 24) Pittsburgh at Philadelphia Jacksonville at Detroit Tennessee at Atlanta Chicago at Seattle Tampa Bay at Buffalo Dallas at Miami Carolina at New England NY Giants at NY Jets Washington at Baltimore St. Louis at Cleveland Houston at Denver Minnesota at Kansas CityWEEK 4 (Aug. 28)Arizona at San Diego Atlanta at Jacksonville Baltimore at New Orleans Carolina at Pittsburgh Chicago at Cleveland Denver at Dallas Detroit at Buffalo Indianapolis at Cincinnati Kansas City at Green Bay Minnesota at Tennessee New England at NY Giants NY Jets at Philadelphia San Francisco at Houston Seattle at Oakland St. Louis at Miami Washington at Tampa Bay

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damn, close dude

Yea I forgot to account for the Non-Schiano effect. Should've known we wouldn't be visiting the Pats.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too bad the regular season can’t be that easy…it would be like 2010 all over again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we can all agree that the day they announce the preseason schedule is the most exciting day of the year.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Crown us Pre-season champs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we can all agree that the day they announce the preseason schedule is the most exciting day of the year.

You must not get out much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting to see CMG get his revenge on us in preseason game 3.  Maybe by then he will have learned to control a fire to cook with.  It’s so easy, even a caveman could do it.Unless I missed it, I'm actually surprised we never came up with a "It's so easy even Mike Williams can do it..." thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What preseason games is Directv going to play live?

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.