NFL.com's Brandt Lists Tampa Bay As A Top Spot For Le'Veon Bell

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    ranman
    Participant

Ugghhh, here’s a novel idea – pass on the Beauty Queens until we can get the Big Uglies up front that are at least comparable to the current Pitt Oline.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Havok904
    Participant

TBChucky
    Feb 19, 18 at 9:54 am #1062437
    I love the idea of adding him.. Not too sure about paying him $15 million per though..

I also hope for the Bucs sake he’s wrong about Cousins going to Cleveland..
    —————–
    Why?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TBayXXXVII
    Participant

@grahamburn
    And he would reject that deal.

==============================

I don’t care. Let him. I’m simply saying the offer I’d make. If he rejects it, no worries for me, I can go draft someone.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GermCanBuc
    Participant

Im of the mind that you bring him in with massive amounts of guaranteed money in the first 2 years until Winston needs to get paid, and then he drops to a very team friendly contract, IF you bring him in. Just get him here at that point. Weve got the cap space right now. Give him $70 mill in the first 2 years if you have to for all I care. Its not my money, so I dont mind spending it. I just want to win and if he accomplishes that, thats all I care about. Im not saying that he does, but IF the team determines that he does, you bring him in.

Hows this work if Pit franchises him? Can we trade for his rights, with a verbal deal with him in place of course or does he have to sign first before he can be traded? What if they wanted Brate for him or one of our younger guys who needs to get paid in the next 2 years that people keep talking about? Would you do it?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

TBChucky
    Feb 19, 18 at 9:54 am #1062437
    I love the idea of adding him.. Not too sure about paying him $15 million per though..

I also hope for the Bucs sake he’s wrong about Cousins going to Cleveland..
    —————–
    Why?

That gives them two non-QB picks ahead of us. At least right now it’s a sure fire thing that one of those two would be a QB. If they sign Cousins that’s one less QB off the board and therefore one more guy we don’t have a shot at picking 7th.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.