Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• GoldsonAges

Participant

1- Kyle Van Noy. 2. Phillip Gaines.3- Trai Turner.4- Jordan Matthews.5- Morgan Moses.6- Troy Niklas7- Scott Crichton.8- Allen Robinson.9- Xavier Sua Filo.10- Gabe Jackson.Trai Turner is who I am hoping for but would be happy with any of these players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no Ealy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not feeling Ealy. I see a guy who looks the part but the film doesnt impress. There are a lot of good players left who arent on this list. Its a really deep draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OG???  What do you guys think.  Still some pretty nasty guys out there.  We desperately need one also. Xavier Su'a-Filo,OG UCLAJoel Bitonio, OG, Nevada.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not feeling Ealy. I see a guy who looks the part but the film doesnt impress. There are a lot of good players left who arent on this list. Its a really deep draft.

Not an Ealy guy either. I know it's silly, but his highlight reel is 2 1/2 minutes, made up if the same 4-5 plays from different angles. The production and tape just isn't there. Go watch Trent Murphy's highlight reel and you get 8 minutes solid and not one play is a duplicate.Blah blah YouTube is for losers blah blah ....but come on, to me it stood out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OG???  What do you guys think.  Still some pretty nasty guys out there.  We desperately need one also. Xavier Su'a-Filo,OG UCLAJoel Bitonio, OG, Nevada.

Good value, would love to get a strong guard. Would be ecstatic if we go trenches one way or the other in round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs brass surely know they need at least 1 starter-quality G from this draft, a guy who can start REAL soon.     The depth at G and WR in this draft fits our roster gaps perfectly, just like Lovie/Licht probably planned in FA...  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Filo is the highest graded OG but Bitonio can play G and C.  I would be fine with either one.  Just not sure the value is there as high as we pick in the 2nd. 

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.