NFL draft Kyler Murray

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jed
    Participant

Kyler Murray looking like a first-round lock

PFT (well Peter King) saying he will be a 1st rounder. Def don’t see that happening!

Peter King? If I’m not mistakes he was one of the ones saying there were no coaches wanting to come to Tampa.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Pewter Pirate
    Participant

buc_boi

I will say this, Kyle murry is atleast coachable, that’s vaulable in today’s NFL.

You can’t coach somebody to be taller. There is a reason why Doug Flutie at 5’10 was the smallest QB ever in the NFL, and D-Lineman have gotten larger and faster since the 1980s.

Coaching cannot make a 5’9 shrimp into 6’0 or larger, especially not enough to waste the 5th pick in the draft

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    leeroybuc93
    Participant

Dude is the same size as Adam Humphries. I’d take a shot on him maybe in the 3rd, but no sooner.

He’s also the same size as Ronald Jones. What is your point?

Does Ronald Jones play QB? And let’s be clear, Kyler Murray is nowhere near the size of Ronald Jones. I don’t care what he’s listed at.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Jed
    Participant

Dude is the same size as Adam Humphries. I’d take a shot on him maybe in the 3rd, but no sooner.

Does Ronald Jones play QB? And let’s be clear, Kyler Murray is nowhere near the size of Ronald Jones. I don’t care what he’s listed at.

I was not aware Adam Humphries was a QB. You gave him as the example in size.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    leeroybuc93
    Participant

He’s fucking tiny is my obvious point. Holy shit…

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Mic
    Participant

Making size a bigger factor than it is. He’s 5 10 with a live arm and really shifty. He prob won’t take that many clean shots in the NFL.

Can probably make every throw.

only drawback of a 510 qb is seeing behind the line but if he’s proven he can succeed that won’t be a problem

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Jed
    Participant

He’s fucking tiny is my obvious point. Holy shit…

Calm down dude. You are the one who wants to draft the tiny man with a 3rd rd pick to play QB. I say we pass on him.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    PassThePigSkin
    Participant

Someone will take him in the top 10 because he’s a talented football player. I wouldn’t mind the Bucs taking him but not if Greedy is on the board.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tog
    Participant

A lot like Doug Flutie but more talented plus you can’t measure heart.

Okay, I was instantly won over by that comment.

I’m all in on Kyler Murray.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    chace1986
    Participant

I’m all for replacing Winston, but Murray is not an NFL QB. As you saw against Bama, if you put him against NFL caliber defenders, his game folds….and this is coming from a Sooner fan. Hell no. Go play baseball, KM.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

I’m all for replacing Winston, but Murray is not an NFL QB. As you saw against Bama, if you put him against NFL caliber defenders, his game folds….and this is coming from a Sooner fan. Hell no. Go play baseball, KM.

Whether you like the Arians hire or not, at least it has brought back the good posters like yourself.
    I expect to see a HATE sighting any day now.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

Dude looks young, NFL QB? It will be interesting to see if it pans out for him.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

Whether you like the Arians hire or not, at least it has brought back the good posters like yourself.

Were they not in favor of Koetter being the HC?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    chace1986
    Participant

Hate is beside himself with joy. I’m sure you’ll see an appearance or two once the out of body experience ends.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    chace1986
    Participant

Were they not in favor of Koetter being the HC?

I’d say change of site layout drove most away. We were already used to watching shitty play on a yearly basis…just didn’t enjoy the shittiness carrying over to the PR boards.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.