NFL draft Kyler Murray

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    BP1
    Participant

I’m all for replacing Winston, but Murray is not an NFL QB. As you saw against Bama, if you put him against NFL caliber defenders, his game folds….and this is coming from a Sooner fan. Hell no. Go play baseball, KM.

Whether you like the Arians hire or not, at least it has brought back the good posters like yourself.

I expect to see a HATE sighting any day now.

Were they not in favor of Koetter being the HC?

I’d say change of site layout drove most away. We were already used to watching shitty play on a yearly basis…just didn’t enjoy the shittiness carrying over to the PR boards.

Hi chace! The messages aren’t working on here so I can’t send you one. I know…right on cue. lol

I hope everything is going well for you. Hate was on here a couple of days ago.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah but next year if the Bucs suck, there is a kid out of Clemson that is going to cause a stir…a big time stir.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    chace1986
    Participant

Yeah but next year if the Bucs suck, there is a kid out of Clemson that is going to cause a stir…a big time stir.

Nope. Same excuses for #3 will be as loud as ever.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotcha.

Nope. Same excuses for #3 will be as loud as ever.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

He cant come out until 2021. But he could play for the frekin XFL after his 2019 season. But I cant see him taking that road.
    A player has to be 3 years removed from high school to get drafted. And this cat was in high school just 8 months ago.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    bucboi813
    Participant

Why does our fan base have to have these fucking tools ????

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.