Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Bucs are going creamsicle for at least 1.

• Greattimes

Participant

Source?

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Adam Schefter

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Starting in 2022 though.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Starting in 2022 though.

Damn! I was hoping to see Brady in the orange kit. Maybe he will play until 2022.

• GermCanBuc

Participant

He’s signed through that season. No reason to think he won’t play.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah my bad. 2022.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

All but guarantees Brady will stick around for two more seasons unless he physically can’t walk out onto the field. No way he misses a chance to put on the beloved creamsicle uniform.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

According to MSN/NBC they said 2023 is the earliest because of submitting a uniform change as well. Now that might be someone who had their years mixed up throughout the article but that’s very disheartening.

Not being Debbie Downer but I don’t have the faith will be as good in 2023 as say this year or possibly next.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Should be allowed this year, red tape be damned. Stupid, knee-jerk rule to begin with.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Should be allowed this year, red tape be damned. Stupid, knee-jerk rule to begin with.

AMEN to that!!

• ratiffshabang

Participant

I’m always baffled by people wanting the Creamsickles again. We were the laughing stock of the NFL in those days, which included our uniforms. It may just be me but they are ugly and a reminder of some of the worst NFL teams of All Time. I realize retro stuff is “in”…. but funny how times change. Bucs fans begged the team to get new uniforms. We finally made the playoffs again when we went Pewter and Red…so feels like the Creamsickles are a curse

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

I’m always baffled by people wanting the Creamsickles again. We were the laughing stock of the NFL in those days, which included our uniforms. It may just be me but they are ugly and a reminder of some of the worst NFL teams of All Time. I realize retro stuff is “in”…. but funny how times change. Bucs fans begged the team to get new uniforms. We finally made the playoffs again when we went Pewter and Red…so feels like the Creamsickles are a curse

The pewter and red has had almost as much losing associated with it.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.