Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Id be fine with VH3, Nassib

• Anonymous

Inactive

With the Grimes pick, I think we have 3 solid starters at CB.  WR is where we are thinner than most people think.  Safety is another concern as well.  Peter King also stated some truth, in that this team will only go as far as Jameis takes them and that depends on how well he is protected, so Oline would be fine as well.  ASJ is a bust in the making, so a threat at TE could help Jameis as well.  Honestly, IMHO, there directions in which we would be better served going than CB; honestly trading down and stocking up several different positions would probably be our best bet.

• jeebz116

Participant

With the Grimes pick, I think we have 3 solid starters at CB.  WR is where we are thinner than most people think.  Safety is another concern as well.  Peter King also stated some truth, in that this team will only go as far as Jameis takes them and that depends on how well he is protected, so Oline would be fine as well.  ASJ is a bust in the making, so a threat at TE could help Jameis as well.  Honestly, IMHO, there directions in which we would be better served going than CB; honestly trading down and stocking up several different positions would probably be our best bet.

Great post. This is exactly my thoughts on the state of the Bucs going into the draft.

• fofstray

Participant

Where is Kwon Alexander on their depth chart? Does that have something to do with the suspension?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where is Kwon Alexander on their depth chart? Does that have something to do with the suspension?

Pieces of that chart were outdated.  My guess is they pulled it from the Bucs Week 17 game w/FA additions.  Javorskie Lane, Tony McDaniel were all there. Not all the starters were right either.

• Anonymous

Inactive

you can never have enough corners in this league. the less a rookie CB has to see the field, the better. so I am down with VH3. bring him along slowly and let him tear it up in 2017, when 1 or more of our current corners are surely cut or walk to FA.you don't draft for this season, you draft for the next several seasons.don't be so short sided.Hopefully this is the last time we are drafting in the top 10 for a decade... let's make sure we just get the best talent available and don't worry what position they are as long as they aren't a QB or RB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just Turrible!!!!Guys who are listed on the Defensive Depth Chart that are Gonzo!1. DE - Fatinikikun WHATEVA~2. DT - Melton3. DT - McDaniel4. DE - English5. LB - Lansanah6. CB - Moore7. SS - WrightBut, they kept Bruce Carter off who had been released after any of the above had been mentioned everywhere as not coming back!And No KWON ALEXANDER like everyone has mentioned!How are we or anyone else suppose to take some of these shows on NFL Network serious when they don't actually do their homework?I mean really! Me and my buddies could do better over a few beers at the Elks Lodge!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.