Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Live4BUCS

Participant

I guess the greedy ole NFL got rid of the $25 preseason live app which let you watch all preseason games. Looks like you have to buy this whole season pass that includes radio for $100!!!!!Anyone else notice this? Guess I'll just have to wait for the re-runs since I'm out of state

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was probably the humane thing to do…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess the greedy ole NFL got rid of the $25 preseason live app which let you watch all preseason games. Looks like you have to buy this whole season pass that includes radio for $100!!!!!Anyone else notice this? Guess I'll just have to wait for the re-runs since I'm out of state

either that or set up an address in Dubai...that should help!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1325818.0.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are the perfect candidate for a VPN service. This is what it was made for…pay the 100, set up a VPN which basically tells the computer you are in…whatever country offers the fastest server quality, and opening the very same NFL official site and buying the euro option to watch your Bucs live, in high def, live stream with no lag. 100 bucks you get that, and probably the ability to listen to the audio as well. Turn the regular broadcasters down, and mayb let Gene Deckerhoff and Dave do the broadcasts. Fire The Cannons sounds awesome coming from Gene rather than Al Breer…you can also rematch the games, break down stats, and there is a coaches cam angle sometimes that allows you to watch games from camera angles you normally don’t see. That’s pretty neat but it is done silently without broadcasters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are the perfect candidate for a VPN service. This is what it was made for...pay the 100, set up a VPN which basically tells the computer you are in...whatever country offers the fastest server quality, and opening the very same NFL official site and buying the euro option to watch your Bucs live, in high def, live stream with no lag. 100 bucks you get that, and probably the ability to listen to the audio as well. Turn the regular broadcasters down, and mayb let Gene Deckerhoff and Dave do the broadcasts. Fire The Cannons sounds awesome coming from Gene rather than Al Breer...you can also rematch the games, break down stats, and there is a coaches cam angle sometimes that allows you to watch games from camera angles you normally don't see. That's pretty neat but it is done silently without broadcasters.

Yes I am doing the same thing this year. NFL Gamepass in Europe is a better and much cheaper service than Sunday ticket. You also get the NFL Network with it as well and primetime games (depending on which country you sign up for it in).

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.