Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• BP1

Participant

Tom and Brad go at it at the QB Challenge 2003. I remember this like it was yesterday.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

The atmosphere back then was also so much more friendlier and more togetherness, back when everyone was singing, “Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I’d like to take a minute to sit right there I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air”

Today’s age is so much more volatile and promoting divisiveness, this includes sports networks. Remember when ESPN was a gold standard? Miss those days.

• kenntak

Participant

That was fun to watch. Ironically Brad Johnson and Tom Brady on top, lol.

I agree that things today have become a lot more polarized and filled with futile anger, resentment, agendas, and stress. People need to chill and laugh more–if anything, it’s for their health and well-being!

• Neubi

Participant

For the notes:

Brady wins the “Deep Ball” contest and Brad Johnson the “Throwing on the run” contest :D

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Everyone seems to have an agenda these days, trying to persuade people to take on their views.

That’s the real difference to me.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Brady’s deep ball has always been underestimated. Randy Moss never complained about it. Calls him the GOAT. Just being real it looked darn good this year.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Nice find, BP1. Thanks for sharing with us. Funny how the 2 slow guys came in one and two.

• kenntak

Participant

@RudeGuy, lol. They were even making fun of Brady running!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.